Changeling-Earth 2: Freehold Earth - OOC Talk -- Around the Campfire

Dawn OOC

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just spotted soemthing as I re-read some of the market posts, Billy was going to use Gift of Warm Breath - Eternal Spring COntract 1, on Roach to help bring her out of whatever they had done to her and hopefully clear her head, did that happen? If so he will have had a more recent/immediate example of what he is referring to as 'magic' for her.

Gift of Warm Breath (•)

The character’s power rejuvenates a single living target, filling the target with energy and vigorous life.

Success: The Contract’s subject gains energy. He becomes as healthy and alert as though he has just risen from a full night’s rest and had a full breakfast. All fatigue penalties disappear, and any bashing damage or damage suffered from food or water deprivation is fully healed.

That's how the book puts it anyway. Originally I was considering using it try to bring Roach out of the Dreamscape, but you obviously managed to do that yourself? Now I was considering it to help you recover from however long you've been stuck in there with no exercise etc.

Rorx, if you want, you can roll for it, but I wasn't going to require a roll. It seems like the kind of thing we can arbitrate and just have work. So Max, Rochelle would feel less tired, less stiff and just a little better all around. smile

• 2 weeks later...

By the by... everyone take 30 xp. I know that's quite a bit, but the party is together, everyone got through the prologue and there was some long-ass durances that had some awesome RP.

Send me a PM (please attach it to the character sheet you orginially submitted) with your purchases for approval.

Enjoy!

As a note, no one saw the owl, if you were watching Billy. All your character saw were his reactions and the strange wounds.

Remember... Clarity is your ability to tell reality from fantasy. Sometimes, you're going to see odd stuff, and sometimes, it might be because you've gone a little crazy. wink

Rorx: the plan is to start up regular posting again once my assignment is done. So yes, I'll certainly post next in the game. I should be able to do it by this time tomorrow.

Billy isn't sure whether Tim has it, but his abilities tend to angle less toward dreams or the Dreaming contract.

Consider me on holiday until the 30th. I may have internet access - I haven't been to my sister's place before, so I don't know the situation. I'll post when I can, if I can.

Have a good time with whatever holiday you're celebrating this season. smile

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear, sounds like Babba Yagga's hut to me.

Could you roll to see if Billy has heard of it Dawn, if so he'll mention it.

Personally all I know is the name and that she was meant to be a witch or faerie of some sort, and generally considered to be not a pleasant, happy one! smile

Baba Yaga is a famous witch in the Slavic regions of the world, who possesses an enchanted house that can move about on giant bird's legs. She's powerful, and dangerous (it's said that those her shadow passes over while flying will die), but is also frequently asked for intercession by heroes...who then generally outwit her to avoid the negative repercussions of getting her help.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There has been little to no interest in this game of late; not even people poking me about it. If there's interest, please let me know.

If people are 'meh-meh' on this game, then I'd be willing to start another, with spots available to you guys first. Mala has been bugging me to start another based on one run before; one of the reasons I've been hesitating is because I haven't been exactly on top of the games I have. So it's up to you; we can keep trying on this one or focus on something new.

The 'new' would be a mortals game set in the modern day, just FYI.

Sorry Dawn, I'm interested but thought that we were waiting on the NPC and the House to do whatever there next step was to be. Haven't hassled you about it as you were obviously busy with other things.

Personnally I'd rather continue with this than do a mortals game at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Mew...yes, I intended to post. Got lost in the shuffle.

lol

Apologies.

I'm finding myself writing a lot of these "sorry for the delay" posts lately. My capacity for multi-gaming seems to be slowly declining as my Aramotic Syndrome takes hold. frown

Archived