Aberrant: In the Beginning - Table Talk- In the Beginning

Titan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Fahrenheit's favor, they know that she incinerated an Asylum before being picked up. They should know she is insane. They have reasons to treat her as a special case.

On the otherside, they aren't a security agency yet, and these are chaotic times.

Originally Posted By: Fahrenheit
Just don't kill me right away guys, ok?

I'm not sure that anyone is going to do that. I have no desire for to see you killed, matter of fact I want you to stay alive just to see what direction Sascha goes.

Mr. Fox has a few surprises for anyone who wishes to stay at Æon... I will be directing those of you who are leaving. Please post a definitive... 'And then I walk out the door, headed for the airport' type of post (although I hope you don't all say that... smile ), so that I know when to start you back in your own thread.

Fox and I have talked, and those who stay will have a sort of 'mission' based game for now (although you may leave after one mish or many) Those leaving will have more of an 'I do stuff and find out what happens' kind of a game.

Let us know, IC, which it is, soonish please...

I have a situation ready to drop on you guys, but I don't want to hit folks with it before they walk out the door and prevent them from leaving if that was their intent so I will wait until tomorrow evening before posting.

My bad... I am trying to move the old ones back as they become necessary. Also, I am dealing with some RL issues, nothing terrible, but time consuming (A Senior Vice President of the company I work for is coming to visit my district, so I have to get all my ducks in a row, and some people that work for me don't seem to get that yes, this is a big deal...), so I have been remiss in getting the individual threads started. Feel free to start without me, but I'm off on Sunday, so I'll for sure get to you guys then... pinky swear! (do teenaged girls still do that?)

Sorry for the lack of posting yesterday, guys and gals, Titan had a very tough day at the old office. But, my boss's boss's boss has gone back to wherever Senior Vice Presidents come from, and life is pretty much normal again. Looks like there is an urgent situation over at Æon, hope everything works out ok for you guys! So far, we have what looks like a 5 pronged story outside the sheltered world of Æon, and things will be heating up there as well. Thanks again for your patience the last few days, I promise I will make it up to you all.

And thanks to Fox once again for taking the ball and running with it.

Guys, I'm trying to put together a spreadsheet for all of the characters for ST use, but I just realized I only have pre-eruption sheets from most of you. Can I get you all to send me a copy of your final post eruption sheets?

Thanks.

Hmm... re-reading my post I'm not sure it was clear that the gun to the head bit was to 'prevent' him from using his powers and Rich felt that he'd be forced to use them regardless.

It can be read as the gun to the head bit is forcing him to do it.

Archived