Aberrant: 200X - Introduction Thread

Odysseus

Originally Posted By: Fianna
From what I can remember? Definitely. I know that much blood had to be unnerving, but they didn't show it at all (God bless New Yorkers and media desensitization), and once they found out my family's Irish, they kept me conscious on the trip to the hospital by telling me dirty limericks. laugh

Hell, that's almost downright touching. Glad to hear that your grievous injuries notwithstanding, it wasn't too terrible experience, and I'm glad to see you up and about again. A good half the fellow EMTs I know are all micks, too, myself included, so it stands to reason. All in all, I like to think you couldn't have been in better hands. Well, except maybe in Boston. wink

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Vixen. I just got rid of my old avvie because it had paws and a tail and people were getting confused. I only had it because my last name is Fox. I like yours though, that's pretty cool. Welcome to the boards.

Speaking of Avvies, this pic is a little better, but it's still not one I'm really happy with. I may update it again if I get someone to take a better pic for me.

Originally Posted By: Flicker
Pics or it didn't happen.

All right, click here.

Originally Posted By: Mr Fox
Hey Vixen. I just got rid of my old avvie because it had paws and a tail and people were getting confused. I only had it because my last name is Fox. I like yours though, that's pretty cool. Welcome to the boards.

Thank you. Your new one looks quite nice.

So. Am I supposed to say something here or what?

Folks on the job call me Spartan. I work for DeVries.

I wasn't gonna even bother coming here but after seeing The Vile One posting here I figured why the fuck not?

Originally Posted By: Maverick
Kitsune have several tails.

In Japanese folklore, sure. I'm studying Biology and Veterinary Science in the real world, though. wink Novas are the exception to pretty much every rule, but I'm talking about a real animal.

I was just saying there was a mythological precedent, as with me.

Originally Posted By: Spartan
Folks on the job call me Spartan. I work for DeVries.

Nice to meet you, Spartan. Are you call that because you kick people into pits while wearing a cape and diaper that shows off your oiled, sepia-filtered well-toned muscles? And if so can I have a video?

Originally Posted By: Roxanne Richardson
frown

Aww, don't be sad. You don't look bad, just like a fox, that's all. *pet pet*

Thanks. I have to admit I got a little upset, but then I figured you didn't mean anything bad by it. I'm not sure how to take *pet pet* though. wink

Originally Posted By: Maverick
Kitsune have several tails.

In Japanese folklore, sure. I'm studying Biology and Veterinary Science in the real world, though. wink Novas are the exception to pretty much every rule, but I'm talking about a real animal.

Maverick actually hit the nail on the head, in a way. No, kitsunes aren't real, but I can testify to seeing at least one fox with three tails up close and personal. I'm pretty sure she wasn't a magical pixie-dust spirit fox, though.

frown

Aww, don't be sad. You don't look bad, just like a fox, that's all. *pet pet*

Thanks. I have to admit I got a little upset, but then I figured you didn't mean anything bad by it. I'm not sure how to take *pet pet* though. wink

I mean well! smile

Nice to meet you, Spartan. Are you called that because you kick people into pits while wearing a cape and diaper that shows off your oiled, sepia-filtered well-toned muscles? And if so can I have a video?

Videos cost darlin' wink

Nah, it's more to do with the meaning of the word. An old buddy's kid suggested it and I liked the sound of it. It was better that anything Savauge came up with.

Nah, it's more to do with the meaning of the word. An old buddy's kid suggested it and I liked the sound of it. It was better that anything Savauge came up with.

And here I was going to guess it was because you have sex with sweaty, Greek men and hate Iranians.

Originally Posted By: Odysseus
And here I was going to guess it was because you have sex with sweaty, Greek men and hate Iranians.

Life's too short to hate, my friend. As for the greek men, you never can tell...

Wasn't Odysseus Greek?

Originally Posted By: Odysseus

Life's too short to hate, my friend. As for the greek men, you never can tell...

Wasn't Odysseus Greek?

If this happens, I want to see the pictures.

Hi all! My name is Contessa and I'm a nova.

*all at once* HI CONTESSA!

Anyway, I guess this is where we're supposed to come to congregate in our private novaness. I'm in a Rashoud facility at the moment and I was clickin away on my laptop trying to get cheats for Final Fantasy 6 (I can't find the Odin Magicite! ARGH!) yesterday and I signed up.

I guess I should be happy, you know, that I erupted an all, but this whole thing really has been a nightmare.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Archived