Aberrant: Dead Rising - OOC Stuff

The Fine Balance

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In this part of the country almost all walmarts have have the garden center much like the one described in the quesiton. And the Walmart Supercenters have groceries.

I should specify, I live in north texas so by this part of the country, I mean the part where the game is taking place. So unless the Lawton walmart isn't a Supercenter then it should have a grocrey section and a garden center. The propane is usually outside the garden center locked up in a metal cage of sorts.

In this part of the country almost all walmarts have have the garden center much like the one described in the quesiton. And the Walmart Supercenters have groceries.

I should specify, I live in north texas so by this part of the country, I mean the part where the game is taking place. So unless the Lawton walmart isn't a Supercenter then it should have a grocrey section and a garden center. The propane is usually outside the garden center locked up in a metal cage of sorts.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Courier
The even more scary answer to the idea that "this wasn't a normal zombie" is that it *was* a normal zombie... it'd just been dead long enough to gain some skills.

Normal zombies come from human corpses. This one had canines too long to be...human.

Archived