Aberrant: Ba'alt - Move to RPG Post

Narrator

If you are reading this, and you are a player of the game from the old site at Aberranrprime, welcome. You made it.

This move is something Chosen and I wanted/neede to do to speed things up.

Anyhow, log in using your old username and tell the board you lost your password and let it email you your new PW. Log in, change the password and get back into the game.

Its good to see you here.

I have the site set up to not display e-mails at any point. The only way to get an e-mail is to tell if you have forgotten your login information, and then have the site e-mail a temporary login. I was able to log in as you using the temp login.

If that doesn't work, just PM me and tell me what you want your password to be and I will set it up for you.

Originally Posted By: Mr Fox
Welcome to the boards guys! Nice to know you guys are still going after all this time. I played a character in the game once upon a time, but I just didn't really connect with the character and dropped out after a while.

Were you Vixen?

Originally Posted By: Rama
I am here as well. Asked a question in reply to your comment in the TableTalk Of Flesh and Future OOC thread, Narrator...

I feel I must apologize for my lack of regular posting..

Perhaps it has been the snails pacing or perhaps the unfamiliar setting but it has been difficult for me to feel particularly inspired about my character. I must also admit that my interactions with Kara have been somewhat frustrating. NO...get your mind out of the gutter! I refer not so much to her deflecting his advances as her somewhat condescending attitude towards his interpretation of the universe. I have tried my damndest to portray a high Mega INT character yet it seems for naught. Narrator has explained part of this as her brainwashing from her father Asche. Plus she has been playing so long that she is privy to so much that I am having to guess at. Oh well. And when you read this Kara I hope you understand. Its a tough game to jump into!

However!!!

I am not quite ready to throw in the towel yet. I am considering what I need to feel satisfied in playing, whether that be more development for Rama or perhaps starting over with a new PC.

In the meantime I have to ask, what is the dilly with the move to RPG-Post? Are we switching servers and will this site still remain?

Here is how I replied.. crazy

Originally Posted By: Narrator

yeah, handling new players in this campaign was something I did not consider when I started. It is surely hard to get into from the beginning. Most of the problem lies in my hands, if not all of the problem. This will change in the near future whether with a new setting, the end of this campaign, new characters, or all of the above. in any case, the setting will be a little better explained and easy to "jump into."

Rama, dont give up, I apologize for your feeling of inadequecy in the lack of eing able to play a mega intellect in this setting. That my fault but I plan to fix things real soon.

Quote:
Were you Vixen?

No, I don't even remember my character's name. He was too physical oriented, and that didn't really seem to fit very well at the time, and he just didn't have enough personality to get attached to. Everyone in the game at the time seemed to have very strong well thought out characters who all had their niche and my guy just didn't have that.

Never realized that Courier was Chronos though, that's kinda cool.

Originally Posted By: Lily
Heya guys!

Allison here.

...wow, this is a shock. When was the decision made to move this game here? I don't recall seeing it mentioned on the other board...
It was a developement that went faster than I had foreseen. But the timing was good in all. I am sorrry that the old site was not able to be warned properly.

But to log into here as your characters from the old site, use the usernames from Aberrantprime and then tell the site you forgot the password. IN other words, from the beginngin log in, say you forgot password and use the username from Aberrantprime and then RPG-Post will email you the password to get on here.

Rama, please re-ask the question you asked as I apparently missed it.

So who are we waiting for to be on board. And what is the next thing that is needed from us? Its hard to tell who is here since with multiple handles per player RPG-Post can seem shizo on a ggod day.. :oP
All of our players from Aberrantprime will have the same handles or usernames. So you will see Allison, Chronos, Glean, Rama, Kara, Smite, etc when they are logged in.

I am really just awaiting Smite as it seems we have everyeon else for now.

Archived