[OpNet] Attention You Fuckers!!

Lemmy Chillmeister

Congratulations to your lady for finally spilling her litter. Any idea which member of the Project/Directive/Teragen/DeVries/Janaissaries/Wakinyan is the father yet? If you need any help narrowing down the field, I could play the shamus for you. Best of luck with that.

Now here's a moment where when I find my approach, thought to border on the terminally blunt, was actually the very heart and soul of tact.

On an only slightly related note; I'd be careful when mom and offspring are traveling in the U.S. were I them. There's too many idiots looking to make a political/social statement in a country that's the result of mixing religious extremists into the batter a couple of hundred years ago. Novas are very visible so anyone that makes a tiff with one or more gains visibility too, even if their morality is just a remix of the same old garbage. Slattern has a reputation that doesn't mix well with ideas of mom and wholesomeness. Not trying to be a prick about it but anyone that didn't acknowledge the reality of the situation is just begging for problems.

I have confirmation of my cuteness from a number of independent sources, so don't even go there. You'll lose.

In any case, n00b, I think Slattern knows exactly what she's doing. And when I say "think," you hair-splitting asstard, I don't mean "suspect" or "consider it possible," I mean "the thought is in my head and it is as immutable as iron."

K?

K.

Yeah. Bet they signed affadavits and everything. "Cute" like most other things in the human realm is pretty much as mutable as... Well, as mutable as you.

You can step off with the n00b trash little sis. I was surfing the realm when the best part of you still hadn't finished dripping down your mamma's thigh.

Originally Posted By: Mithril (was GMoT)
Nice stealth edit, by the way. I like how you removed all reference to your attack on my cuteness.
Oh I can put it back if you want. I deleted it as reactionary but right about now I'm thinking it really wouldn't matter to someone with your skull density.

I think it went something like...

"And here we have a classic case of relativity. You may see yourself as cute while others see something very different."

The very different thing I had in mind was "bitchy" by the way. Just in case the implication didn't make it through the metal head to a something resembling a brain.

Originally Posted By: Mithril (was GMoT)
That's it, talk about my parents, make me rethink my stance against violence.Do not piss off the immortal, girlboy.
They're your parents. Deal with it like the rest of us.

Immortality? Oh yeah now there's a pleasant thought. Its possible but come back and talk to me in a few millennia. Personally I think the universe tends to smooth out the imperfections but stranger things have happened.

I don't rely on anything as primitive as a brain, you meatsack. I think with the entirety of my being. I don't know what prompted you to barge into this thread with your pompous condescending attitude, but take it elsewhere. Your well-intended advice to Slattern comes off as thus:

Cabbie talking to F-1 driver: You gotta watch those things in the corners, they're real fast.

Get it? Good.

Sure you do, MetalMouth. Not a brain in your body and that little lump of node just neatly slotted into the tin suit. Yeah. New and improved.

God but you are well on your way to proving the other half of the nova experience.

Edited to address hypocrisy:

Originally Posted By: Metalgirl
Your well-intended advice to Slattern comes off as...
... As well-intended and pretty much not involving you. If she's got a problem with it she has every right to say something or ignore it. If Lemmy Chillmeister, who brought it all up, has a problem then he has a right to say something or ignore it. Especially since he's probably the one that would relay it to Slattern or not as he chooses. You? Not so much. Which is a nice way of asking what you think you were adding to the conversation.

• 3 weeks later...

Yo Chillmeister. With this bun fresh out of the oven, I figure Slat's deep gone into mama passion and won't be up for air for another few months. So it falls to the god of rock to answer the really important philosophical questions.

So.

From me to you.

What's this little beauty bug's name?

Holy crap! Please tell me she was joking when we talked last year. Nobody would name their kid that!

Nobody.

Well...

Yeah. Except maybe her.

Okay.

It's not that it's a really horrible name. Really its not. But... Its just not the name you'd expect of Slattern's offspring.

Anyway. Give the little bunny a hug from me and big kiss to mama.

I want to paint her too. Both of them. Soon.

Originally Posted By: Machina
Congratulations to your lady for finally spilling her litter. Any idea which member of the Project/Directive/Teragen/DeVries/Janaissaries/Wakinyan is the father yet? If you need any help narrowing down the field, I could play the shamus for you. Best of luck with that.

Let me guess, it's Wakinyan's goal to ensure the survival of Novakind or something?

Jeezus folks, y'd think you'd been the ones slinging the gut sack around for nine months.

They're fine and frolicky, diggin on each other in spectacular mom and babyness ways that only a nova can dig upon.

Momma Slattern says that baby will make it's debut at a little 'hello' meet 'n greet. Invitations will be sent to the sane, safe and simpatico.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived