Aberrant: 2011 - Grand Opening Coming Soon!!

Johnny Long Pig

The opening of Hell is a mouth, according to the Zoroastrian contribution to Western religion. In Catholic dogma, bread and wine are transubstantiated into the real flesh and blood of Jesus Christ, which are then distributed by the priest to the faithful to be eaten in a holy sacrifice ritual.

Is it really so strange that a man who has been touched by the Mind of God would offer himself for consumption? It seems to follow as a natural consequence, in my opinion.

Johnny, we need to discuss matters at some point. It appears that you are closer to your gift than others.

Felix- Closer to my gift? Is that a joke? I mean, I laughed, but was I supposed to?

Supercav-Yeah? So? Guilt free canabilism. No murder just the experience of a lifetime. Trust me, I taste great.

Josh-I'll always have a table or two set aside for novas. It's good for business.

Balm-Yeah, and I bet you couldn't stomach the idea of fois gras, frog's legs or menudo. How provincial.

Oh, Johnny-sugah, I bet you taste just fine. I'm afraid your place is too chic for me, baby. But if you can handle my provincial ways, I'll swing by and sample your parts of the menu that are Johnny-free. I'll even use my napkin and the right fork, promise.

Originally Posted By: Johnny Long Pig
Felix- Closer to my gift? Is that a joke? I mean, I laughed, but was I supposed to?

Supercav-Yeah? So? Guilt free canabilism. No murder just the experience of a lifetime. Trust me, I taste great.

Josh-I'll always have a table or two set aside for novas. It's good for business.

Balm-Yeah, and I bet you couldn't stomach the idea of fois gras, frog's legs or menudo. How provincial.

Ever hear of Kuru? I may be a Nova now, but I'm sure there's a Prion based disease that prevents Nova on Nova cannibalism. I don't think this is safe by any means.

I like frog's legs, too! Pretty much only when they're still on the frogs, though... They don't do much jumping otherwise, and that's the best thing about them, I think.

Um... Oh, yeah, question, Mr. Long Pig! Do you grow back? 'Cause if not, you maybe might want to just make appetizers, yeah.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived