Aberrant RPG - And now a memory test for all the old timers

Hello all of you ennui monkeys,

It has been 2 years since I last graced this forum... Hehe I snicker to think of all the people whose names I remember, that are still posting...

Ah well if you remember give me a holler, an Meehan, I hope you changed your tag line, cause that man of genius thing...well I gave you my opinion 2 years ago...

Jager, how many posts are you up too and Kirby1024 are you still set against twinks, munchkins and my other children.

bobmaster SQUARED

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Quote:
Originally posted by Sakurako 'Endeavor' Hino:
So, something tells me that the shadows of the past will soon return in the future?

Fun. If things get going, what should I expect? How crazy will it get?
How crazy do you want it is the real question?

Quote:
Originally posted by Jager:
I don't know, Bob. I don't post to keep pace with Endeavor, so I don't keep track. I am still being a rather busy git, so I imagine its way up there.
Jager, for the record:
Member Status: Nova
Member Number: 267

Dude! Do you work, eat or sleep? You must be a Nova with Mega-Stamina 3 Dots at least.

PS - why is your status still Nova? Some have many less postings than you and are Aberrant Status.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jager:
Charlie, that was after I re-registered, I believe.

For the record, I have a job, a wife, and two small children. My stamina is pretty good for an old guy, though wink .
Hehe...I remember having small children...

Now I have small grandchildren (by marriage, not quite that old yet) wink but it is only a matter of time with my oldest graduating this year from HS.

My stamina was better when I was in the US Army. 15 miles and I was not ready to stop. Of course you have to if you are a Baseline. Your endorphines will carry you till you die (as in the first runner of the Marathon, 76 miles before he died). I can still run down the 15 year olds in the neighborhood. They think it is funny to use a Supersoaker at about 100 ft, like I could not catch them. I like emptying the rest of the water on them as they pant out of breath laugh

Hehe...good idea marrying a younger woman. That way you don't go through a mid-wife...I mean mid-life crisis.

I don't think you started too late (there is too early as in some of these kids that are still in their early teens)...

As long as you are not needing to retire before your kids are out of High School your kids won't suffer. My parents were young when I was born so we always struggled. If you are able to give your kids love, attention (because you don't have to work 2 or 3 jobs) and a few extras (make em work for the real extras, makes em appreciate it...example, just took my oldest to the library where they buy Anime books, games, CDs and DVDs that you can check out to pay on her $146 fine. She has not quite learned to appreciate what she has yet...someday! I keep hoping!)

Anyway happy B-day in 5 days if I forget smile

(I figure that I won't hit mid-life till I am 60 anyway, then I guess I will have to start growing up...on second thought...why ruin a good thing)

If his profile is for him and not his character

Birth Date: 25 August, 1972

30 something....

I don't that makes him evil. Just about the time he should go through his mid-wife...I mean mid-life crisis, his wife should be kicking into high gear...if you get my meaning wink

Archived