[Shadowrun] Agents of the Dragon

Krul

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going on a basis of 800 karma (as your 800 over the norm) divided by 5 (to about 160 give or take a few karma).. noterity is more or less judged by me, as a Drake and dragon's student, she has a 1, but her actions haven't earned her anything further..

Considering how young SeTeheron is.. lower it a bit from 16 to 15 Street Cred 1 Notoriety, 5 Public awareness, that's about the same as Death Otter, though she's tried a bit harder to stay under the radar so her public awareness is lower, still, ST been a bit more sheltered then the technomancer girl, good thing she's spent at least a year running the shadows.. though I find it ironic that both of you are from Tir Na Nog (the irish accents must be fairly strong.. but I suspect the two of you get along well, and there good chance DO knows some of ST's story.).. of course, of the other two elves one is from the Seattle Metroplex, and the other is French.

To add to the irony, Endeavor is almost a decade older then both of you and looks way younger.

Hehe. I only went Irish because the pic I found that I liked had red hair, and I figured if I was in for a penny, might as well go whole hog. It wasn't really important to her story that she be from one place or another. :)

Public Profile: Shae O'Connor

SIN: TNN-DMOC-1373-9521

Name: Shae Cianán O’Connor, of the Danaan Mor O’Connor family

Aliases: None

Social Networking Tag: #CailinCupla

Metatype: Elf, SURGE I mutation (scales)

Birth Date: November 11, 2045

Nationality: Tir na nOg

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Sex: Female

Height: 1.9 meters

Weight: 83 kg

Skin: Cetheral

Eyes: Rainbow Opalescent

Hair: Rainbow Opalescent

Credit Rating: AA

Criminal Record: None

Occupancy: Awakened Research Assistant, Draco Foundation

Miscellaneous Information: Twin sister of Ashe O’Connor, current Vice President of Marketing for Séú Teicneolaíocht Domhanda, the largest O’Connor-owned international corporation.

Marketing Profile: Dancer, club-goer, minor fashion interest (club scene, Tir na nOg fashion), prefers Japanese and Mediterranean cuisine. Musical preferences are primarily techno and folk fusions.

,, ,, ,, ,,

Datafile: SeTeheron

Birth Name: Unknown
Aliases: SeTeheron
Social Networking Tag: #SeTeheron
Birth Date: Unknown
Nationality: Caucasian
Metatype: Elf

Sex: Female
Height: 1.9 meters
Weight: 83 kg
Hair: Unknown
Eyes: Reported as turquoise and/or lavender

Distinguishing Physical Features & Appearance:

• Tall and athletic with the pearly white cetheral skin marking her as an elf.
  • She always dresses in clothing that covers nearly all of her skin and her hair.

Psychological Profile:

• Loyal to her team.
  • Focused and professional, though with a quick sense of humor.
  • She can be distractible, especially in the face of a magical puzzle or kind of spirit she hasn’t encountered before.
  • Enjoys challenges and complex problems to solve, but can be overconfident and occasionally naïve.

Traits:

• Somewhat impulsive and occasionally immature.
  • Fascinated by anything she hasn’t generally run across before.
  • Exceedingly loyal to her teammates.
  • Morally upstanding for a runner, though she’ll not object to immoral actions that are necessary for the mission to succeed.
  • Relatively new to the runner scene, only a few years under her belt, but her runs have been almost universally highly successful and curved up on difficulty and delicacy.

Apparent Motivations

• Loyalty to the Draco Foundation
  • Adventure
  • Enjoyment

Current Residence: Unknown
Life Style: High

Street Cred: 15
Public Awareness: 5
Notoriety: 1

>>>>>(Saved my life on a run a few years ago, and I was on the runner team trying to stop hers. Still chained me to a drain pipe in some tunnels, but she patched me up instead of putting a bullet in my head. Stupid, but she’ll learn and I’ll take the pass. Also, nice ass!)<<<<<
- TunnelGhost (05:17:36/04-26-72)

>>>>>(A moral runner? She did read the brochure, right?)<<<<<
- Kitz (09:56:07/05-01-72)

>>>>>(‘Cause we’re all psycho criminals, right? Dick. Or is it Johnson?)<<<<<
- BlackLife (20:43:22/05-12-72)

>>>>>(No feed-wars, please?)<<<<<
- SeTeheron(02:26:27/05-13-72)

>>>>>(Yes, MOM.)<<<<<
- CrimsonFuckr(02:45:00/05-13-72)

>>>>>(Gods, she even says please. Next thing she’s gonna shit glitter and rainbows.)<<<<<
- Kitz (03:21:14/05-13-72)

>>>>>(Don’t piss off the healers, Kitz. Even if we don’t just let you bleed out on your next run, keep in mind that we know exactly how you work. We can pick you apart just as easily as we patch you up.)<<<<<
- BoneAndBlood (05:10:46/05-13-72)

>>>>>(Wow, and people wonder why runners have a reputation for being pricks.)<<<<<
- TunnelGhost (07:05:11/07-15-72)

>>>>>(Tee hee. I don’t have a prick. :P)<<<<<
- SeTeheron (11:02:51/07-15-72)

>>>>>(And having watched her bend over to pick something up, I really don't understand how. I mean, I'd volunteer.)<<<<<

- CrimsonFuckr (16:09:36/07-15-72)

>>>>>(I'd break you in the first five seconds, Fuckr. You'd like it, but where's my satisfaction?)<<<<<
- SeTeheron (18:42:15/07-15-72) ,,
>>>>>(At least she has a sense of humor, BoneAndBlood. Unclench a little, man. ;))<<<<<

- Kitz (20:06:01/07-15-72)

A note on essence drain, this is a house rule, sense SR doesn't closely cover this.

• Unlike essence loss from cyberware, essence drain isn't permanent, a healthy individual can recover from essence drain, though it takes while, longer depending on the amount of essence drain, how low the essence of the individual, and how often one is drained.
  • Someone who is at maximum essence (which is 6 for pc's) who is drained, takes a month to recover each level of essence until they full recover.. if they are drained again during the recovery period, the amount of time doubles.. [Example: Jane Doe has maximum essence and is essence drained to essence 3, in one month she recovers to essence 4, the next to essence 5.. she is then drained again back down to three.. it now takes her 2 months to regain essence 4, should she be drained again during this period, the time to recover will double again]
  • Essence loss adds to the time period, for each level of essence below 6.. add 50% to the amount of time [Example: if the Above Jane Doe had essence 5, she'd take a month and a half to regain each level of essence]
  • Magic lost to essence drain returns with the essence regained.

Datafile: SinEnergy

Birth Name: Unknown

Aliases: SinEnergy, Synergy

Social Networking Tag: #SinInHerGspot

Birth Date: Unknown

Ethnicity: Japanese

Metatype: Human

Height: 5’4”

Weight: 106 lb.

Hair: Black

Eyes: Brown

Distinguishing Physical Features & Appearance:

• Petite woman, not physically imposing.

• Charming, attractive, quiet woman.

• Self-identifies as part-Japanese

Psychological Profile:

• Very polite and cordial so long as the other person is.

• Falls back on her appearance and sexuality when necessary to ‘win’.

• Doesn’t disclose many personal details.

• Enjoys a lifestyle of luxury.

Traits:

• Capable of modulating voice for greater effect.

• Speaks many languages.

• Remains calm and collected, almost detached in hostile social interactions.

• Employs a part-time bodyguard.

• Has a girlfriend who lives in Draco Foundation with her.

• Is a vocal critic of Mitsuhama Computer Technologies

Apparent Motivations

• Extremely loyal to Draco Foundation

• Likes to make money

• Any run acting against Mitsuhama Computer Technologies

Current Residence: Draco Foundation

Public Awareness: 5

>>>>>(Wonder what her beef with Mitsuhama is?)<<<<<

- RubberW4lly (10:32:31/07-13-72)

>>>>>(Don’t know, don’t care. I’d shoot Taiga and Toshiro myself for her undying gratitude.)<<<<<

- Misha (10:33:23/07-13-72)

>>>>>(I was in a negotiation once, and Draco brought her in on their side. This bitch talked my boss into firing me for bullshit reasons because I hit on her “personal assistant”. Yeah, that’s what she claims her girlfriend is, so she can bring her along on her negotiations with her. How the fuck was I to know that was her girlfriend?)<<<<<

- ebaumbough (13:13:40/07-14-72)

>>>>>(If you’re ever on a run against SinEnergy, do NOT let her speak to you. In fact, I recommend avoiding her altogether. I lost three days of my life and woke up naked in the Barrens. I’m still paying for the medical bills I got from that adventure.)<<<<<

- Haz3 (22:35:02/07-15-72)

>>>>>(Get her to sing. She doesn’t do it often, but when she does, you just kinda melt into the furniture. My friend had to practically sell his mother, but he and I both agree it was worth every favor and penny.)<<<<<

- Ms.Pistons (02:05:28/07-16-72)

>>>>>(She’s kinky. The things I’ve done to that woman’s ass would make you blush. You wouldn’t be able to comprehend the rest.)<<<<<

- >>Error-user unavailable<< (21:12:38/07-16-72)

>>>>>(Yeah, right. You tapped that? Your story might have credibility if you hadn’t been scorched.)<<<<<

- CoastalTies (21:55:12/07-19-72)

>>>>>(Whoever he is, he doesn’t leave a lot of information behind. Verra interesting. You had to go and make yourself a challenge to me, didja?)<<<<<

- The Smiling Bandit (Strikes again!/Ha-Ha-Ha)

>>>>>(I believe she’s that kinky—she craves troll cock. If you fucks wanna come and “verify” my credibility, I would be happy to do so in person.)<<<<<

- Tr0llSh1tH0use (10:53:31/09-28-72)

>>>>>(Doesn’t anyone else wonder what Draco Foundation has on her? I mean, this woman doesn’t seem the type to be loyal.)<<<<<

- RubberW4lly (11:15:12/09-29-72)

>>>>>(Dear Tr0ll, I don’t need you to verify her kinkiness. I prefer to go directly to the source.)<<<<<

- CrimsonFuckr (18:53:31/09-30-72)

Datafile: Teach
Birth Name: Ryan Alexander Church
Aliases: Old Man, Bugs, Teach
Social Networking Tag: #FullMetal21585
Birth Date: 01/08/2037
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Metatype: Human
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 400 lbs
Hair: none
Eyes: Green

Distinguishing Physical Features & Appearance: Metal from Head to toe. Most people who have such extensive cybernetic augmentation aren't people anymore, and Ryan isn't all that far from it. He is Large for someone of Human Heritage, and incredibly heavy due to the large amounts of metal within him. He sees the world through a Series of glowing green lenses, that burn red when on combat duty. His Head is quite different than normal with large sensor-laden ears almost like a rabbit, with the afformentioned lenses for eyes. There is no discernable mouth or nose. He is powerfully built, and very muscular.

Psychological Profile:
Polite, by the book personality not normally found among Runners.
Loyalty is very high to those who have earned it
Has shown a tendency to always shoot to kill, and a dislike of lengthy interrogation.
He lives better than many, but almost plainly, compared to some of his means.

Traits:
Ryan is a quiet man, a lover of history, most of the time.
He possesses a rich Baritone voice
Cybernetics give him access to several different skills he normally lacks.
Few Friends, and only one person he regards as an enemy.
No widely known family remaining

Apparent Motivations
Loyalty to Draco Foundation
Revenge upon Damien Knight, whom he holds responsible for The Failure of his last mission with Ares. (See attached files for details)
Gaining access to cutting edge technology

Current Residence: Draco Foundation

Public Awareness: 4

briareos_hecatonchires_hd_by_twohand-d36

I have one more potential character in the works, but Ace has until Wednesday, (May 15) at which point I'm going to kick this rabbit into gear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Local Facilities that might be useful to you folks, and to give a bit more background in the area's of seattle right close to the office you work out of, and what you can get your hands on when you need it quickly without too much effort

The Academy: Located adjacent to the 'Emerald Citadel', this gothic structure is the Seattle Draco Academy of Thaumaturgy, they take in all awakened students, and even use some of the bequests from Dunkalzhan's will to grant scholarships to those who otherwise could not afford the tuition. This is made up by far by those who can afford the tuition, for many folks will pay a high amount for the degree of instruction offered by the Draco Institute. Daithikar can often be found here, when he is not spending a few hours in his apartment in the tower, flying over the city, or away in his lair. Instruction on just about everything related to magic in the sixth world can be found here, especially spell formulas.

Fern & Fireclaw: On the other side of the 'Emerald Citadel' is a very exclusive shop inside a large warehouse building, it is run by a free spirit (Fern) and a very unusual clan of pixies (Fireclaw), entry into the shop is by invitation only, though members of the Draco Foundation can usually get a invitation.

The Fireclaw pixie clan specializes in crafting things (and unlike most pixies, non of the clan has the uneducated flaw), a number of them are enchanters, as is Fern, the shop has all kinds of things, including a number of things with magical nature that can be used by mundanes, such as magical compounds, paints and awakened drugs(the legal ones anyway). More interesting to mages and adepts, foci can also be found but unusually one has to commission it from them.. but they also deal in more mundane gear such throwing knives, shuriken, swords and even vibroblades, and some forms of armor..

Fern on the other hand, trades other kinds of services, some of which only can be provided by a free spirit and some of which is available with her capabilities as a magician (As all free spirits are magicians). . Both Fern and the Fireclaw clan have residence in the 'Emerald Citadel' and belong to the Astral Space Preservation Society started by the Draco Institute in accordance with the Big D's will.

Cash however, is not accepted here, barter, favors and other rare things (usually magical) are the currency accepted in this shop

Fern - Free Spirit - Plant

Fern%2520free%2520spirit.jpg

Blood and Steel: A Universal Omnitech bodyshop that specializes in cyberware and bioware, this shop is close enough to the 'Emerald Citadel' to be useful for folks, while the Seattle Office has cyberdoc's on hand to maintain and repair cyberware, they don't have anyone avalible to install new cyberware or bioware, that sort of thing is done here. The shop has several cyberdoc's on hand, and is only a few blocks from the Draco Office, it is also very high quality, they have alpha, beta and delta ware lines, as UO, they also have a good bit of Genetech, for those willing to pay the expenses. The only form of augmentation that isn't offered here is nanotech, UO doesn't deal in that.. presently.

Well...

The Red Guy probably wouldn't be welcome at the academy (on account of he's an enormous asshole who likes to troll other practitioners of magic) or at the plant spirit's place (on account of the fact that he's an enormous asshole who likes to menace the pixies).

*sigh*

It's hard being this awesome.

Rofl.. the need to give things more color and personality was part of the above, now, for the clan of pixies, you can blame Asarasa, who got me thinking about that

possibility...

Now, if you honestly want a weapon's shop, and your not just messing with me, which is what I think your doing, though at times I've had trouble recognizing some kinds of humor, so if your serious.. I suppose I can find you a dwarven armorer somewhere not too far away, sense everyone knows that dwarves make the greatest armorer's.. alternatively, I believe Ryan is a damn good armorer, get him the raw materials and he can make it for you.

On a more important note, I think I need to detail the various contacts and how they connect... several of you overlap.. in fact I think all of you overlap at least 1 contact.

I don't think mine do. The overlapping that is.

In other news, I noticed that .chum files (chummer character files) cannot be attached to a post in the forum. Is there some way it can be fixed?

Also, it seems my text file with my character on it didn't have the types of ammo I had in my spare clips, or even how many spare clips I had.

So, we got a garage where I keep my vehicle swag? My ROFLChopper really... really... doesn't like being in the rain. (Although I keep the bicycle/scooter locked where everyone parks their bycycles.)

Also by the picture, it looked like we have waterfront availiable? Swag. Perhaps I got a place to park the seaplane and the boat. :D

Blasted Internet connection has been down a good part of the day..

Endeavor: Yes, and Yes.. it is Seattle after all.. http://www.technoschamane.de/download/sr_welt_seattle_stadtteile.gif

If you were asking if the place was close enough to have it's own docks, the Foundation does have it's own set of docks nearby.

Regarding Some contact overlap is a good thing in my mind..

The following are shared, this also might help you folks with regards to knowing who stands were.

Nadja: Red, Ryan [strong sense of loyalty going both ways here for both them, despite Red's occasional derogatory comment about the woman]

Gwen: Method, SeTeheron, Death Otter [Loyality here is very high, Method and SeTerheron are family, One is the father of her daughter, the other is her niece, whom she was legal guardian of for several years, and Death Otter is a causal friend]

Tanya: Red, SaTeheron, Saori, Ryan [Loyality is all over the place, relationship goes from pure business to lover]

Endeavor, Phantom and Viktoriya have no overlapping contacts with anyone..

So... just so I get this... you bought a bunch of vehicles and didn't consider where you'd be keeping them?

I did, actually, and going by the picture that Krul showed us earlier in regards to Draco headquarters, I was considering it as such. Of course I also asked my question right around as I was finalizing things.

Of course as I was focussing on the big things, one little thing slipped my attention. It was in regards to my assault rifle. Didn't buy ammo for it, and I've just not got enough nuyen either for that. Although I feel I would need my pistol and sword for the starting mission, I would wager I could get a couple clips and ammo for the rifle from requisitions?

Some More Shadow Chatter

So, this is the Draco's Foundations recovery and reclamation team?

That's what is reads on the books... what does it really mean?

That they are the go to people when things go wrong, with regards to the big D's will. In essence, they run the shadows in service of that old dragon's last wishes.. and not a single one of them is someone you want to get entangled with. If you see these folks, best advice, head the other way... if I see these folks, I'm heading for the hills.

There is more too it then that, this team has been brought together in the last year or so, with the war between Amazonia and Aztlan coming to a close, and the Dragon Wars of late '74, things have been getting hotter each year, it seems the Foundation has prepared a team to send into the fire.

Dramatic words, but have you seen any of these folks? All of them; and I mean all of them move like greased lightning in the field, enhanced by either magic or technology, and not one of them is less then the best in their field, with competence in at least one other field. What the frag kind of mission would need all of them?

Dragons? Blood Mages? Insect Shaman? Toxics? Cyberzombies? Infected? Rogue AI's? Terrorist cells? Rescues? Investigations into the Arcane? The sixth world is filled with dangers, some worse then others.

,, ,, ,, ,,

We're the best at what we do, and what we do isn't pretty.

Outside the law, outside the police.

Working in the shadows; arming Metahumanity for the future.

The 21st century is when everything changed. And now... we're ready.

Also if you see this smug fragger right here...

316267_597995420213532_1800689292_n.jpg

It's too late to run.

Rules regarding Karma

• Karma will be gained at the end of a mission thread, between 7 - 16, with a 50% increase for full completion of an assigned mission
  • 5 Karma will be granted for posting each month, at the 15th of that month (sense that is the date we are starting)
  • Karma can be spent on anything the player desires, including qualities, as long as they are not qualities that should be only purchased as a starting character, such as magic or technomancer qualities..

Team Dynamics: Leadership roles are flexible, but in general, when a leader is needed.

Saori - General Leadership in non combat, team Face

Ryan - Veteran of combat, strategy and tactics, Leadership in combat roles

Last thing Method will do is take orders from anyone. Let alone a tin can. It people have an issue with that you can take it up with him. He understands team dynamic, but a guy who was dumb enough to get his ass shot up so badly he needed a delta remodel to save his skin is not the sort of guy Method can look up to as 'this guy knows what he's doing'.

S'all about credibility, and some of the backgrounds speak for themselves.

Well, as the ST... I don't care how the team chooses a leader, or even if they do, but I imagine that not wanting to tick off the big 8 foot tall troll is as good as any other method. When I get asked about such things though, I chose based on stats..

Archived