Aberrant: 200X - [200x VOTE] New Enhancements & Extras

Eingar

This is the vote thread for inclusion of new Enhancements and Extras that have been discussed in the Proposal Thread.

Voting rules:

Any 200x player gets 1 vote in each of the polls.

I ask that if you vote, you make a short post below saying that you've voted and on which issues. That's all. You don't need to say how or justify why.

If you haven't voted at all, there is no need to do anything.

Votes that aren't accounted for by supporting posts are discounted. I can't guarantee fairness in which votes get lost, because not only am I human, I'm a mean bastard. So make sure you sign below.

Originally Posted By: Bombshell
Voted. Just would like to say, for Powerhouse and Pinpoint Accuracy, I would have preferred a compromise, but I'm pretty they'll go through as is.

Voted.

No one is saying they can not be changed. If there is a problem once we make use of it, then we can always make a change.

Vote is closed. All these Enhancements and Extras are now being added to the relevant House Rules section.

As Rev states, if in play they turn out to be game-breakers then it's a simple matter of remodelling them appropriately. No decision is final, except the one to hold a 200x wet t-shirt contest. grin

Archived