Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Monster Academy - The vote

Justin OOC

I'm voting for "ST so he can see the poll". Although it's a modern piece and didn't receive much critical acclaim, the sheer comedic timing in the dialogue and well-choreographed slapstick are nothing short of genius!

grin

And now I've stopped messing around...

The Princess Bride. It'd be hilarious.

Okay, I love the Princess Bride as much as anyone, but I'm really not sure if it's a good choice for our group. We have 9 PCs plus several NPCs. The Princess Bride has about 7 parts of any significance - one of which isn't even seen for more than half the movie, and isn't there long. The rest are very minor parts.

Westley, Buttercup, Inigo, Fezzik, Vizzini, Humperdinck, and the six-fingered Count who killed Inigo's father. The Peter Falk and Fred Savage parts don't count. I guess we could do it, if some people don't mind extremely meager parts, and there would still need to be a lot of recasting, considering only 3 PCs are male, unless we start following in Shakespeare's footsteps in reverse, with women playing most of the male parts.

Also, Delilah will cut any bitch trying to steal her part as Buttercup.

Edit: I reverse my position on the Peter Falk part, since he is the narrator as well.

I was going to say. There's only one female role in Princess Bride, and even THAT role hardly does anything. She's in a couple or three scenes where she has any lines to speak of...

It's a fun movie, but I think it'd be a terrible stage play for this group.

Well it's Pretty obvious that The princess Bride won.

here is the offcial casting list

Wendy- Aria

Butternut- Kurosoroshiimaru

Vizini- Darrik

Fezzik- Krag

Miracle Maxine- Rica

Max’s sister-Serena

Princess Humperdink- Yuuki

Inigo Montoya- Skye

Count Rugen- Delilah

The Clergyman- Derek

Grandfather- Kyohei