Aberrant: 200X - Yet another newcomer...

Iron Rose

Good afternoon to all of you, My roommate just introduced me to this site, so I guess I'll follow the trend.

My Name Is Rianna Connelly, I'm a grad student at West Washington U, and another member of the Frequent Nova Flier club.

Nice to meet all of you.

You know Ein, I'm still not sure if I'm disappointed with my old gender, or amused at it, that the 'inhaling deeply' trick actually works sometimes, and against men that really should know better. wink Same way that occasionally, people forget I'm more than a pretty face and can throw a tank more than a kilometer away.

But I feel better now. Thanks Ein.

As for being a student, well, maybe I should feel guilty about not striving for a degree, but I don't, I really don't. I had originally intended to play in the NHL and now, I'm simply having fun fighting in the XWF and acting - which honestly, surprised me, but there it is. Modeling, it's okay, but I really like seeing the results. Maybe that makes me a narcissist, but it helps me cope with the unasked... 'gifts' I've been given.

Originally Posted By: Bombshell
...the 'inhaling deeply' trick actually works sometimes, and against men that really should know better. wink...

So... you have some built in "Nova flotation device"? I could pull that trick off, two different ways.

Archived