Aberrant: Dead Rising - Chapter 12d: The Box

Dawn OOC

"Can I help somehow while you're dealing with this?" Sarah offered, expression conflicted, mindful this was a delicate internal enclave affair but still wanting to do *something* besides stand by. Her blue eyes flitted between the three natives, trying to read what was going on besides an 'a zed has just broken through the baracade and we're out of bullets' kind of crisis.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan was about to speak but fell silent the man Jules refered to as Dan burst out of the quatentine building. uh, oh, Jordan thought. My Drama Sense is going off. He listened to everything; politely trying to mind his own business until he registered the name being bantered about.

"Wait, this woman thinks she's a goddess, as in Greek-gods-sitting-on-Mount-Olympus-and-screwing-with-peoples-lives-for-their-own-amusement goddess? I don't want to seem rude or anything but is this woman sane?"

"Look if this woman, who admittedly I don't know, but on first blush seems to be at least a little unstable, if not more than a little bonkers, wants to leave then why not just let her? It sounds like you'd be letting go of a huge source of tension and stress."

James looked at Dan with mingled relief & sympathy. V had managed the break up without getting killed, and Dan was hurting.

James said with some sympathy, "It gets better."

I knew and told him this day was coming... but darn it, she's carrying his kids, this isn't the way I wanted to see it.

At Jordan's speech James frowned a hair and he replied, "You'd prefer she call herself a superhero? Endowed with magical powers which defy science? If you go back a few thousand years you'd probably find the so-called-gods were exactly like us. 'Goddess' is as good a name as any and more informative than most."

"We're going to let her," Myfwany answered Jordan. "At this point, we're just trying to limit the damage."

She glared at James. "And no, James, it's not. God or goddess isn't just a term of power, it's a term of authority. A term of worship. I don't care how powerful one of us is, no one deserves that title."

"Sarah, thank you, but I don't know that there's anything to be done," Jules said. "It's up to Myf to determine if someone is being influenced to leave.

"And that's the issue Jordan," Jules said, shrugging. "I'm not worried about V leaving. I thought she was a friend, at one time, but not if she's going to treat people like this." Though his name wasn't said, it was clear that Dan was the 'people' she was referring to in her statement. "What we're worried about is her using her powers to take others who don't want to go with her. She's never done that yet, but if she's flipping out this badly, we might have an issue. And honestly, even when she's not trying, V's pretty hard to ignore."

"I'm sorry if a hit a nerve with anyone. My intention is not to offend anyone my first day here." Jordan said matter of factly. To Jules he said. "If there is anything I can do, I'd be more than happy to help."

To the large man whose name he didn't know he simply replied. "I have no preferences on what you call her. I personally refer to myself as a person with super powers, but I realize that can be a little unwieldly in casual conversation."

"The fact that anyone would call themselves a god does reveal a lot about what they think of themselves, and of the rest of us. I agree with your doctor here. It's not healthy to think that because you have super powers that you are inherently better or worth more than those without power."

James chuckled at Myf's statement and he replied, "Sure, it's not like you can kill with a glance or heal with a touch. Doc, we are the authorities here. The normal people already follow us, and we protect them a lot better than any 'true' gods do. In a thousand years they'll be calling them our worshipers."

James shrugged and said, "Get away from thinking gods have to be omnipotent and omnipresent and the word works real well for us. We're old style Greek or Hindu gods. That doesn't mean I have to call myself Ares as opposed to James, but I could and it'd actually work better."

James nodded to the newcomer and said, "Oh, and I'm James. Or Ares. That works a lot better than Captain-Muscle-head-can't-be-hurt."

"If you think 'normal' people follow me, then you have sadly misunderstood my role here," Myfwany replied coldly. "I am a doctor, regardless of what superhuman powers I may or may not have. I am a servant of the people, NOT the other way around."

"I know damn well what kind of 'god' you mean, by the way. The Egyptians tried it first. Every monarchy since has cited divine right to rule. They were, every last one, brutal and tyrannical regimes where cruelties that would make the men of Paradish blush were accepted and commonplace. The day, the hour we start thinking of ourselves as gods who should be worshipped and obeyed is the moment we become worse than the zombies. They at least don't have a choice about what they are."

"Oooh, I like that. Nice to meet you Captain Muscle-Head," Jordan replied, a wicked gleam in his eye. "All I see is a person falling into the old addage of power and corruption. If you want to go around procaiming yourself a god, go ahead, just don't expect everyone else to feel the same way about it. And be careful of those that are willing to worship you. As soon as you stop giving them what they expect or belive you should be providing, you'll find yourself in a very, very uncomfortable postion."

Jordan's tone turns serious again. "Me, I'm glad I'm human. But this doesn't really seem to be the time for theological debate. If this woman uses her power to convince others to leave then she is violating their free will and should be stopped."

Olivia looked around, now seemed like an okay time to move back to her own cell. No one seemed to notice her at the moment, and everyone was defiantly concerned with other things.

As much as she wanted to stop, if this was common place here, maybe her group should keep on moving. Of course, that was very dangerous. They had already lost almost twice as many people as were still following with the caravan. But even with the people here being welcoming, it might not be the safe place to settle.

But, there was another doctor here, one who clearly had extraordinary abilities if she was so quickly able to identify Olivia as a mutant, or super as they were called here. And the idea of collaborating with her was very compelling.

Olivia didn't know any more what she was hoping the group would decide. She only hoped that what she had seen wasn't typical and that the people were stable and reliable. And maybe that there weren't too many of the 'supers' around who could so easily affect those around them.

Sarah nodded almost fierce agreement with Myf and Jordan, her eyes blazing with conviction, "Agreed. Regardless of how... how... insanely, destructively wrong-headed her beliefs may be, the important thing is making sure she doesn't drag or trick anyone who'd not go of their own free will with her when she goes to this... 'Olympus'."

There was almost a sneer in that last word, Sarah's fiercely humanistic streak flaring at the very thought. Sheer, naked bloody idiocy, the very kind that would lead back to the rampant inhumanity of pre Z-day, madness that calling yourself a god was regardless...

She blinked at the realization, expression deflating into an apoligetic shrug, "Um, sorry. Not my place to dictate. She just rubs me wrong and we shouldn't let her hurt anyone else."

James smiled and replied, "So when the uber-smart, uber-perceptive doctor declares a medical emergency even if no one else sees anything wrong, we can safely ignore her? You were right, everyone else was wrong at Norman."

James continued, "I don't need worship and obedience. If someone tries to harm my family I'll bury them. That means more outside Fox's walls, but I don't need worshipers and some phony divine mandate to make it happen."

"And look around. It's an open system, we're not repressing the non-supers. If some normal manages to become famous because they're famous, then fine. If some normal takes over after Fox steps down, that's fine too. But do you think I'd be an A-list citizen if I weren't a super? Do you think it's chance every single super is?"

"We're all A-list because we deserve it. Not because someone slapped the word 'super' or 'god' on us, but because of what we do. If someone else wants to step in front of bullets during the next attack, then I'll let them. If the community votes someone else in as top doctor, Myfwany will still be the one to warn us about the next Norman."

He actually laid his hand on Jules and nodded. "I'll be alright. We have to make sure she doesn't do anymore damage. That's what's really important now, That's why I called for Morgan."

He looked at James. "You've already spoken with her then haven't you?"

With Myf's arrival, he knew things could be managed. "I agree we are not Gods, not of any stripe. A number of us Might run the place, but that's because They're the best for the job. It's why this refuge has survived so well so far."

He considered Jordan's words and nodded. "If that's the case, then I'll handle her." Jules with her hand still on the Marine's shoulders could feel the tension that promise brought on in him.

He looked around and shook his head. "We need to handle this quickly. She must have a way out of here other than a vehicle, since it takes one of us or Fox to sign one out, and I'm guessing nobody did so."

He looked to Sarah and nodded. "Try to keep the other survivors who aren't infected away. I'd prefer not to lose anyone else."

Jules opened her mouth to speak but stopped as a shadow overhead grew larger. Everyone looked up to see Morgan Fox settling down near them. Over six feet tall, the red-headed, green-eyes former-captain was the shining example of leadership. Though his face seemed inclined toward laughter and smiles, he looked grim as he walked to the group. "Dan, I got your call. What's up?"

After a rapid-fire debriefing from all the parties, he looked even grimmer. "I should go talk to her. Jules, Doctor, would you accompany me? Dan, I'm going to ask you and James to stay here. Given the histories involved, I don't think you'd help the kind of talking I need to do."

"Look, I think the best way to handle Violet is just to let her have her say, and then let her go," Myf says. "She'll interpret anything else as an attack. As long as I'm with her, she won't be able to use her powers on someone without me noticing. Everyone just take a deep breath. This is Violet. She's a lot of things, but she doesn't want to hurt any of us. This is how we say goodbye to someone who was a friend. Lets not make it a military exercise."

"What do you think I plan to do, Myf?" Fox added with a wink and a grin. The attractive man's smile could cause adoration in the hardest of hearts, even without effort on his part. "I'm asking you and Jules to come along precisely so that it won't be an attack. All I want to do is address the rumors of her leaving directly, see what her plans are and let her know that I'm asking that anyone who wants to go with her come see me before they leave. I think that's reasonable, don't you?"

His smile was warm and it seemed hard to believe that he could have something nefarious in mind.

Myfwany relaxed and smiled ruefully. "Right. Sorry. Just...a little on edge. It's been an eventful few days, and now this... I never saw it coming either. It's hard to imagine where Violet got the time to...well, anyway."

She nodded. "I'm ready."

Originally Posted By: Kristin Mackenzie

"You did, and you weren't," Kristin agreed, breathing in her scent. "I... I had an... I thought I saw... Hornsbeck again, but it was only a zombie that was talking to me until I cut his head off. I thought... I needed," you, "but I'm okay now, really."

She looked up at Violet, pulling back slightly so she could see her face past her Brobdingnagian bustline, and gave her a tremulous smile. "But seeing you again helps. Just seeing you..."

Venus smiled at Kristin her hands slowly tracing over the young girl's shoulders. She could feel the tension underneath her skin, those amazing muscles flexing in constant alertness of a sudden unwanted touch but Kristin relaxed under the Goddesses gentle caress.

"Seeing is good if it helps.",, Venus walked around Kristin until she stood behind her, large hands now following down the sides of Kristin's bulging arms. "But sometimes that is not enough - come Kristin let me ease your pain just for a little while. This may be very well our last meeting and I want to savour this moment for as long as I can.", Kristin felt Venus' intention to sit down on the floor and obliged slowly her mind racing with the meaning of what she just said.

"You're leaving?", the very mature teenager asked her muscles tensing again as she imagined what it would be like if Violet was gone.

"Yes my darling... we both know that this place is more like a prison for me. I tried to adjust, you know I did but simply can't and the people here won't accept my liberties which I need. I don't want to cause more trouble than necessary - I think I had more than enough of my share of making trouble. And no matter what I say, there's always suspicion. Suspicion if I am taking advantage, if I manipulate with my every word. All I ever wanted is to love and be loved and enjoy my life. There's enough sadness out there, I don't want to taint my home with it.", Venus' hands were gently massaging Kristin's back. Long fingers found those parts with uncanny skill which needed most attention and Kristin could feel a huge physical load get off her shoulders.

"I'd love to take you with me, I'm sure Olympus would be a fine place for a young mother like you. I promised you to be there when you need me and I'm going to keep this promise of course - even if you want to stay here, with all things that remind you of Paradise.", Venus sighed knowing that she was running out of time. How much she'd love to kiss Kristin and make love to her right now but it would be strategically unwise...

"Someone needs to take care of Violet's here...", she left the sentence open waiting for Kristin to digest what she just revealed. It might have been too much already for the young teenager and Venus prepared herself to ease her worry should Kristin have a nervous breakdown.

Click to reveal..
Just in case Kristin goes mad or whatever other emotional extreme Venus will ease the pain and try to emotionally control her. If Kristin just feels like crying she'll let her, though - she'd take her into a tight embrace in that case.

Sarah was trying not be over-awed by the Refuge's evident leader, as hard as that was proving, but... she was prepared to give him a lot of credit for his stated intentions in handling the seductive madwoman's plan to leave. This place was shaping to be something her Morgan would want to know about, perhaps even have dealings with.

There hadn't been alot of enclaves on her walkabout that had warranted that much opptimism, so far. So she'd play her small part of the plan and see what she could see, straightening up and waiting for the natives to lead the way in.

Once Olivia had finished noting her observations and thoughts, she realized she really didn't want to observe the infected anymore. It was just so depressing, and right now, her emotions still a bit jangled from the tension earlier, she didn't think she could be impartial.

It had been a long time since she'd had even a rudimentary bed or the likelihood of physical safety. As the tension drained away, Olivia could feel the exhaustion of her mind and body catching up with her.

Going to the door of her cell, she closed it and locked herself in. With all the people around and awake, she wasn't likely to do more than sleep lightly, but she wanted to at least close her eyes for a while. Give herself time to process and recuperate.

Laying down, Olivia stretched the blanket over herself. She didn't need it, but it was comforting. Closing her eyes, she let the low murmur of people around her become white noise in the background. She didn't truly fall asleep, but she did relax, and from the outside, most would be likely to believe her napping.

Kristin and Venus sat on the floor, Kristin's head resting on Venus' over-abundant bosom. One of Venus' hands kneaded the tight muscles of Kristin's lower back and shoulder while the other caressed the slight bulge signaling the new life growing inside the abused teenager. Kristin almost moaned under her seductive touch.

Venus could sense Kristin's emotions yo-yo as she absorbed the news about her leaving, then asking Kristin to come with her. A sense of loss at the thought of Venus leaving clashed with a growing resoluteness, a sense of self and confidence that Kristin was painstakingly nurturing. It was a small thing still, and fragile, but it was growing.

Kristin was reluctant to leave the Refuge - it wasn't home, but it was growing into one. They had burned down their real home when the zombies overwhelmed them. Then there was the camp at the McGaffey Campgrounds in the Mt. Taylor District of the Cibola National Forest - it had been safe enough, she thought they could have ridden out the worst of the Zombeggedon there, until her brother got infected and her and Ashley's families had ditched them.

Which had led to Paradise. To her, the Refuge was a refuge, and one she didn't want to give up for the unknown, especially all the way in Greece or wherever Olympus was. That is, until Venus suggested that the Refuge reminded her of Paradise. Venus could feel Kristin's sudden alarm in her taut, muscled body, her growing confidence and sense of security wobbling...

... Until something else Venus mentioned tramped down the uncertainty under a flood of anger and repugnance. Mother. She didn't see herself as a mother, nor did she intend on being one. She bear the child growing inside her, then planned on it being someone else's problem, not hers. There wasn't many babies around - Any? - someone would be willing to care for it. As long as it isn't me.

"Someone needs to take care of Violet's here..."

Wallowing in the feel of Venus' hands running over her, her thoughts aswirl in feelings she couldn't control or direct, Kristin latched onto Venus' leading question like a lifeline. Kristin twisted her head up to look over her shoulder at Venus, her jade eyes wide, lips spread in an eager grin.

"Me and Ashley could take care of it for you!" Kristin suggested brightly, as if it was a stroke of genius she completely derived herself. "We'll keep it in good shape, for when you come back." Kristin chewed on her lower lip, her eyes cutting away and downward before returning to Venus' violet orbs. "And maybe someday, when I'm... better... I could visit Olympus too, just to see."

Venus smiled warmly at Kristin and nodded slowly. How could she deny her request and knowing that she would take care of Violet's left a small backdoor open for her.

"And I'll keep coming back for you and see how well you are doing, Kristin. I'll be there when your child will be born and if you want... I'll take her with me and raise her as my own. That is up to you, of course.", Venus offered with honest intent her hands caressing Kristin's immaculate skin and admiring the definition of her superhuman muscles.

She felt sorry for the young teenager, sorry that she wasn't ready for this - that the gift of life was forced on her without her consent. It was too soon even if she had wanted it. Venus sighed sensing Kristin's emotional struggle but refraining from easing her pain, even if she could subliminally make her feel better she had too much respect of the young Exalted and could still remember how their last encounter ended.

"I can sense your struggle my love, but you are making progress. If you feel too attached to this place then so be it and I feel much better knowing that you'll take care of Violet's in my absence. With your permission I would like to establish a link with you - it would help me sense when you need me or when you are in danger. I'd be there as fast as I can. I would feel much better knowing how you are.", Venus' voice was carefully modulated spiced with emotional energy and a sense of responsibility. She gave Kristin the feeling that it meant a lot to her and that she would be really grateful if she accepted.

"What say you, my love? I'd be gone and still be close to you, whenever you need me.", Venus' eyes flared briefly with intensity and her smile only underlined her request.

Thinking about what her cousin wanted, and what she wanted, there was only the tiniest bit of hesitancy in Kristin's eyes following Venus' persuasive request. "This isn't like when you made the rage and pain hide, is it?"

Venus chuckled richly, a long finger tapping Kristin on the nose. "No, my dear, nothing of the sort. I will connecting with you, not the pain and rage. It will ease my concern," Venus said, taking one of Kristin's hand in both of hers and placing it between her immense breasts, over her heart, "knowing in here, that you are safe or when you need me."

Kristin stared at where her hand was engulfed, feeling the warmth of life washing over her, then back up at Venus. She straightened her thick shoulders and gave Venus a firm nod. It wasn't for her sake, it was for Violet's, and for the help she had tried to provide, that she had provided until it was too much. And if it ever gets too bad again, she'll be back, she promised...

"Make the link," Kristin asked, lips parted, her breathing deep and slow.

Venus nodded satisfied and cupped Kristin's beautiful face in her hands. Her lips parted too and the temptation to kiss Kristin was almost overwhelming but instead she just took a deep breath. Her eyes increased its amethyst glow and suddenly Kristin could feel the connection.

The first impression she got was Venus' desire and love for Kristin, it was a warm and pleasant sensation and even slightly aroused the young teenager. Venus' emotions were so intense and raw that it immediately made Kristin's heart jump with anxiety and anticipation. What followed was Venus' immense reassuring sense of self and confidence. There was a pride attached to that emotion which bordered on arrogance but Kristin knew where that came from. Venus' was the most beautiful woman and she drew most of her strength and confidence from that knowledge.

"If you feel overwhelmed by my emotions you can shut it off. I will feel what you feel and if you are in danger or about to panic I will move heaven and earth to rescue you. Don't worry my dear - I am always with you.", Venus eyes were locked with Kristin's beautiful face and the young girl could see and feel both love and gratitude.

"Thank you, Kristin."

Click to reveal..
Psychic Link established with Kristin. Kristin can decide to not receive or not transmit any emotions anytime she wants. She can also severe the link, if she wants.

Fox turned at Myf’s comment to glance at Jules. She merely shifted her weight a little, giving her silent assent. Smiling at her support, the handsome man turned and walked toward the building. Myf and Jules followed, the latter flanking him like a guard – though that was normal for her – while the former made it seem more casual. Together, the three walked into the Quarantine building.

All eyes flew to them – they couldn’t help it. Jules and Fox both radiated confidence and assurance, their presences going a long way to calming the unease in the room. Fox greeted people as he entered, calling out names he knew or learning new ones. Despite his ‘flesh-pressing’ it was clear he had a goal and he worked his way to it. “Violet, Kristin,” he greeted with a smile. Jules and Myf added their own hellos before Fox added, “Violet, can I have a word with you? I’ve heard some rumors and I’d like to get the straight story.”

As Fox and his entourage entered Venus helped Kristin get back on her feet. It was obvious that both women were sharing some kind of intimate moment, a natural thought given Venus overwhelming sexual aura.

Fox and Jules could sense the change in Venus' attitude which reflected very much in her body language. The statuesque seductress with the enormous breasts which were constantly struggling to break free from their confining corsett smiled at the Captain and Jules with an open smile.

"Word does spread fast in this community.", Venus commented on Fox's request to talk to her.

"I woukd have preferred having this conversation under different circumstances and of course initiated by myself but I suppose you received word from Dan", she didn't wait for any confirmation knowing that her assumption was spot on. Instead she sighed meeting Fox's eyes with an ominous sparkle in her own.

"I've decided to leave the Refuge and after finding a place which feels more like home to me my mind was instantly set. I know this may come surprisingly fast but I've been entertaining the idea to leave for quiet some time now. I am truly sorry that you have to hear from my decision like this, I didn't mean for it to happen like this. I really want to maintain a peaceful relationship with Refuge. Some kind of trade alliance for mutual benefit. My break up with Dan shouldn't overshadow the friendships I've established here. After all you did support me and I'm grateful for that.", here eyes wandered to Myfwany and Jules while she spoke. They had half expected to see her break out in tears in some kind of emotional outburst but this Violet seemed absolutely in control of her thoughts and emotions. It was even scary to some degree since her eyes spoke volumes of a calculating manipulator, yet her voice remained a supernatural honey sweet tone that could make anyone sexually attracted to her forget his intentions and simply want to fuck her.

Whatever happened to her, this Violet was a potential threat if she put her abilities to effective use and beyond the simple motivation to find her next lay.

James watched Fox arrive, then watched him leave, and uneasily wondered.

Fox was a very pretty super. No, let's be fair. Regal. Commanding. King like. He also had a transport power putting James' to shame. He could easily have a girl in every port. Priest had that cheerleader type. Dan had a live in before V, and maybe still did, V was pretty open minded about that sort of thing.

No pregnancies?

Really?

When the world had fallen apart, the other men hadn't seen their stock go up? Hadn't looked around and decided to either settle down or play the field?

Really?

On the other hand... the world was massively unsafe, maybe everyone was being careful. Jo was. Jill had used rhythm before they'd gotten here. James himself hadn't started seriously trying until he'd found Fox's.

Or if you want to be grim about it, maybe the female supers were the only pregnant ones because the normals were eaten during the crisis.

So maybe Helen and others were right. The glass was half full, not half empty. Maybe he was over reacting. Acting on the worst case without really thinking. Nashwa might prove supermen could have kids.

Maybe. But somewhere down the line he'd gotten the idea that Nashwa believed V had helped her... but just because V could didn't mean she had. He hadn't actually asked V. So maybe Nashwa proved the opposite.

Half full. Or half empty. They could, or they couldn't. Or even both, they could and they hadn't. V might have helped without him needing it.

Or... if you wanted to be grim and sneaky... there was another option. Maybe Nashwa didn't prove anything, with or without V. He hadn't actually asked her about the big N. Some questions shouldn't be asked, much less answered.

James relaxed marginally.

Half full. Or half empty.

And the woman who knew part of the answer was in the other room, and currently on speaking terms with him. All he needed to do is ask V if she'd helped Nashwa or not. That would answer one set of questions, not all of them, but it wasn't a perfect world.

Sarah gave Dan her best 'I'll do my best to help' smile and followed the trio in, the towering megamorph keeping one eye on the confrontation between social powerhouses as she gingerly made her way through the enraptured crowd towards her cell and Adam. A frown touched her lips at the thought of what 'Venus' might have been doing to Kristin, but she tried to keep her own resolve up, hard as that was proving.

Olivia stayed on her bed, her blanket pulled slowly over her head. She listened, but there was too much going on, confrontations, declarations, compelling personalities. She just wanted it all to go away, for things to be safe again.

Her eyes wide with wonderment as she felt Violet's emotions as easily as her own, Kristin felt herself stiffen against her snug shirt. She looked up at Violet, giving her hand a squeeze, as some of Violet's confidence overflowed into her.

When Fox entered the Box, Kristin turned to face him, not withdrawing instinctively as she usually did when confronted with the man who commanded the Refuge, though her cheeks coloured faintly as if she and Violet had been caught engaged in something intimate. In a way, it was, and more intimate then anything purely physical.

Kristin stood at Violet's side, a hand on her hip as she watched Violet and Fox talk. Anyone looking at the beautiful teen could see a thick melange of expressions crossing her face, though they were all overlaid with a resolute acceptance.

"Me and Ash are gonna look after Violet's, while she's away," Kristin said after Venus made her intentions clear. "She asked and I said I would. No worries, I'll still help around the Refuge too. Later today, I'm gonna see if I can find someplace around to start a more natural, organic field to grow crops. Wild stuff was growing fine in Hawaii, this will be basically the same, just in straight lines."

“That’s a good thought, Kristin,” Fox replied, his expression serious as he looked at her. It was easy to imagine that he was giving her his complete attention and not in a sexual way, either. “I’d like to see if your idea would work. You should talk to Jules when we have some time, and let me know if you need any resources. Of course, if the Refuge contributes supplies and people, I’d expect that the food would belong to it as well, right?”

“I’m sure Kristin would share,” Jules replied with a nod. “You’ve been nothing but helpful.” The teen got a nice smile from Jules.

“And I’m eager to pursue it,” Fox said, his voice sounding like he expected it to be a success – as if failure wasn’t even possible.

Fox turned his attention back to the beautiful purple-eyed seductress. “I am sorry to hear that we’re not the best home for you,” Fox said, his expression shifting to sad. It was also accepting as he continued, “But I’m glad that you’ve found a place you feel you belong. And yes, I’m always looking for good relations with other enclaves; we’d welcome friendly ties with your new home. Especially since Dan’s going to want to see his kids.

“There is one thing we needed to talk about,” Fox said, his smile easy as he spoke with Violet. “Since this is your private business, are you sure you don’t want to talk this to another location? Kristin can come since she’s involved, too. Would you ladies care to accompany me elsewhere?”

Venus‘ confident smile persisted through the entire conversation and the connection to Kristin felt most wonderful to her. The young exalted would benefit greatly from this whenever she needed reassurance or comfort.

Captain Fox was as charming and polite as ever and Venus had no reason to deny his request, after all he said he was willing to keep a good relationship with other enclaves and Venus knew she had something that would probably be on high demand.

“How can I deny your charming request, Captain? Although I always wondered why you never knocked on my door...“, she added teasingly. Venus reached for Kristin, slinging one arm half over her shoulder and resting her palm gently on her well shaped butt. Her huge breasts brushed briefly against the side of Krisin’s cheek making the size difference of both women so much more obvious and earning them some more stares and gasps. The young exalted with the outrageously mature body barely reached past Venus‘ huge assets with her beautiful immaculate face and her head was definitely smaller than Venus‘ bloated orbs.

The purple-eyes Goddess looked at Jules and Myfwany and the brief moment of hesitation that crossed her mind vanished quickly. She heard no ruse or ill intentions in Fox’s words and Venus did trust both women which was enough for her to agree to his request. Just before she wanted to speak up again she saw the incredibly tall Sarah towering over the trio like some kind of guardian. The tall blonde instantly caught Venus‘ attention and reminded her of Jill – she still hadn’t found her. What a pity that she had no time to inquire about this amazing amazon but she saved this for a later time and with an enticing smile and playful wink she tilted her head knowingly at Sarah. Kristin could feel the brief flare of arousal and keen interest in Sarah and realized how intense Venus‘ emotional `world` was...

“If you don’t mind I suggest going to my place, I would like to make you acquainted with a friend of mine.“, Venus eyes jumped back to Fox giving him her undivided attention and completely ignoring the giantess for the moment.

Click to reveal..
If you move us out of the box Venus will try to ´catch ´James on their way to whichever place Fox guides them. Oh – and sorry Kristin, she’ll try to take you with her but you can stay of course if you don’t want to. (She’ll be disappointed, though)

Oh - and Sarah - Venus was definitely flirting with you. I can roll some dice if Dawn wants me to.

Galahad was quite stunned by the arrival of the 'bombshell'. The most amazing thing had been that every eye that he had felt on him he knew to his very bones were on her. That was except for that brief moment when he could feel her eyes on him and could see the sheen in her eyes change briefly. But as quickly as it had come about it had stopped.

Galahad lifted Verity's jaw off the floor where it had dropped when she walked in and dragged him down to his room as everyone else seemed to disperse into various places.

"Who was that?" Verity asked.

"I've been here as long as you have mate, you really think I know?"

"Um, yeah, stupid question."

"Everyone seems to know her though, we might find out a little later."

"Swimsuit model? Ralph? Maxim? Anything like that?"

"Goddamn man, thats more than possible. Though with the way everyone was staring at her she must be some kind of Princess or something. Even the girls looked like they wanted her to pat them on the head and tell them they've been good."

Verity shrugged at that, "Kinda like the way a lot of the girls have been looking at you lately. And I'm sure a few of the guys."

Galahad's eyes narrowed, "What are you talking about? I havent really noticed it anymore than like at College."

"Come on man, the only reason they look at you like that was because you were Chivalry's best mate. Since your hair became like that though you've been steadily getting better and better looking. Your giving off this kind of air now too. I'm sure, even when you were covered in the filth from our captivity, that someone nearly fainted when we entered the camp after looking at you."

"Dude, you must have your wires crossed."

Verity sighed deeply, "And here I was thinking I was dense. At least I know when a girl wants me or not."

"You mean all those eyes I had on me were not about the hair?"

"I'm sure some of them were, but about 99% would have been people dying to get you alone."

"Might have to see if what you say is true later."

"You wont find it hard to find company later I'me sure. Just if you can, try and give me a little piece of the pie."

"Look mate, I know exactly what to do. While I'm going after that bombshell over there I'll try and hook you up with Jules."

"Hmmm, if you think you can, but I've seen a few of the girls around here now, and a few of the guys. Your not the only one with an unholy advantage on the field. You'd need to come up with a damn good play to get me into the same line as someone like Jules. Speaking of Jules," Verity points over Galahad's shoulder to where Jules has re-entered with the others.

"Lets see what happens, but I expect thats the Fox she has mentioned by the way shes a step behind."

They both listen as intently as they can to the conversation.

"What now Mister I-want-the-hottest-chick-in-the-world."

"Yeah, her leaving does kind of put a little kink in the plan doesnt it. Like that time we planned to take down that wide reciever only to find out the guy we wanted to do away with was sick."

"Nah, its more like that time we were all out having drinks and hooked up with chicks Charity had found, only, to his dismay, the one he took home turned out to be a guy."

"Yeah, I think your right, its starting to feel like that, but not as funny from our point of view."

Despite herself, Sarah briefly flushed at the quite-bluntly overwhelming impact of Violet's direct attention and interest before she quite firmly stamped down on that train of thought. She stepped back a pace, frowning deeply at the impossible woman's disturbing manner. If it had just been the two of them and she had been armed, the blonde megamorph would have been hard-pressed to not draw her sword on general principle. Naked predators provoked that kind of response in her.

*If* Venus let her have enough of her own awareness to do such a thing that is, her thoughts unpleasantly added, causing Sarah to narrow her eyes a fraction more.

Fox nodded. “Sure,” he said, “but if you don’t mind, I’d like Myf to come along. Your friend should have gone into quarantine before your place, so I’d like her to verify he isn’t contagious.” Turning, Fox led the way back out of quarantine, holding the door for the ladies.

“There’s more than one,” Venus said after a moment. It seemed good to mention it now rather than as they arrived. “They are helping me move.”

“Then Myf needs to check them all,” Fox said, frowning. “They should be in quarantine.”

"I'm sure none of my helpers are contagious but since it is one of your rules I want to respect it. Myfwany is more than welcomed to accompany us and make her check-up. The same goes to you, Jules - unless you have duties that bind you to stay here.", Venus agreed. Her hand gently petted Kristin's steely bum as she slowly pushed her forward inviting her to come along. A smile crossed Venus unearthly beautiful face that was both enticing and unsettling to most people in quarantine. Venus was too perfect, too amazing that rational thought wasn't able to process the effects she caused. People loved and hated her at the same time, there was always controversy following her wake.

Kristin's emotional surge, the slight blush and confusion that was both coming from her infatuation with Venus and the fact that Venus' touch was so much a sexual invitation as being a gentle admiration for the young woman's amazing body made the tall seductress smile. She would certainly miss Kristin once she moved to Olympus but she promised herself to visit her as much as her time allowed her.

Fox and his entouraged followed the two unearthly beauties who by now had drawn the entire attention towards them with the exception of those who were too far away or more sexually attracted towards Galahad. Venus glanced one last time back to her male counterpart her eyes locking with his for a short moment igniting the air with a sexual tension that was palpable and erotic beyond imagination. She winked at him just before the door shut behind her and her followers.

Outside Venus nodded briefly at the guards and the gathered supers who were not inside the Box. "James - good to see you. Did you find Jill? I'm still looking for her. Why don't you come with us, we can talk more at my place."

Kristin's ass flexed instinctively under Venus' admiring caress, a flush rising to her cheeks, as she followed the seductress with something akin to eagerness. Paradise had made her fear and hate anything anyone brought near her ass, anything sexual in fact, but with the admiration and passion rolling of Venus is heady waves, a tiny bud of desire, pure and wholesome, was beginning to bloom, where before only fallow fields had lain. The growing desire wasn't directed at Venus, at least, not in whole, but rather, Kristin basked in the fact she could feel it at all. It granted her a new well spring of confidence.

The uncannily developed teen gave Fox a firm nod. "I'll come too," Kristin affirmed with little evidence of her typical wariness around men, especially those in positions of authority. "And of course I'll share what I manage to produce. I'll need to find or trade for a plow, a heavy moldboard or chisel plow would be best, a pulled one instead of a motorized one." Kristin flexed an arm, thick muscles rippling powerfully up her forearm and bicep. "I'm strong and healthy, don't even need a horse to pull the plow, I can do it."

Kristin was a bit curious to see who was helping Venus move, which began to grow into quiet alarm when she heard they had avoided quarantine - Ashley might be at Violet's right now! But she calmed down immediately under Venus' confident assurances.

Outside, Kristin was annoyed at finding James there - some of her anger from early rising up - yet a little bit satisfied, maybe even a touch arrogant, too. After all, Violet was standing with her, not him, and she could feel her desire and admiration for her roiling through the Link clearly.

Kristin stood up as tall as she could, straightening her broad shoulders as she stood close by Venus's side, and tilted her chin up to give James a smirk.

Archived