Birthday Wishes

Psilord

Many thanks on the birthday wishes, one and all; I had one of the best I can remember. Our class performed for the first and sadly last time in front of an audience, and we kicked ass! Almost all of my family and my best friends were in the audience, and there was lots of hugging and introductions after the show. Afterwards, some of my classmates took me out for a pub crawl, and I ingested more free alcohol in 9 hours than I have in the last five years. ::beer30

It was rather bittersweet, since for various reasons our class, which has been together for six months, is being scattered to the winds - some of us are planning to take some classes together in a few months, but the girl I was sweet on is moving to New Jersey to live with her sister and pursue acting in New York. I promised to visit, and hopefully I'll be able to head that way sometime soon to pursue my dream of helping 'Satruday Night Live' out of it's current rut or writing for Conan O'Brien, and if I'm really lucky, spend some quality time with Amber ::wub

Thirty-six was one of the best years of my life, and I'm hoping to make thirty-seven even better, and I plan on keeping EON a big part of that! ::laugh

Archived