Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Aberrant RPG - Aberrant: The New Flesh Fiction Contest Discussion

Do the characters need to ONLY have Titan, Swift, or Dynamo qualities, or can they be one with perhaps a very high Strength and a few minor powers? Typically most nova's don't erupt or develop only one mega or power.

Just a friendly inquiry.

They can have as many or as few powers, enhancements, backgrounds or merits/flaws as the author likes. The story just needs to be about how one of the mega attributes defines the character in some way.

I'll probably have an entry. Planning on it, anyway.

Just finished mine...sending it now.

Been a long time since I wrote anything at all, so win or lose...it's been fun.

My thanks to everyone that entered the Aberrant: The New Flesh Fiction Contest.

If you would like to vote on your favorite story please PM me. Please make the subject "The New Flesh Contest." Then just add the author of the story you are voting for.

People can only vote once, regardless of how many logins you have. You can submit your vote via PM between now and Halloween. I'll announce the winner the first week of November.

Congratulations Ashnod on a great story, and on your win! I thought they were all very good, but you absolutely deserved to win. Kudos to everyone, and to Chosen on the contest.

Congratulations, Ashnod!

The story was well written, and really hit the heart of the other side of the question,"What Would You Do With The Power Of A God?", especially if you didn't want it?

Again, congrats!

Quest

Congrats Ashnod, I have to say that your story was one I rather enjoyed, and worthy of the win.