Trinity RPG - D20 Proto-Psion

Heru

I own the Aberrant Player's Guide and recently got my hands on Trinity D20. Within the Aberrant Player's Guide (ST system) they provide rules for naturally awakening Psions - Psiads. My question is what changed would need to be made and additions needed to allow Psiads in a Trinity D20 game.

My thought is to make a different template, a template that is more varied yet at the same time restricted.

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

Heru

Who is???

according to the profliferation of D20 feces across the landscape, too many, apparently...somebody's buying the stupid games (though some of the worlds are imaginative it seems like these systems are stuck 20 some odd years in the past...levels for god's sakes!!!!!! ::brick lets get over DnD already!) Storyeller rock on!!!

• 1 month later...

Personally I bought the Abberant D20 and the Adventure! D20, in the hope that supporting the system would mean they would put out some new material along the way. I think we see all that I was as fool for believing they would do anything with the system beyond making a fast buck. *sighs*

*rant on*

Unfortunately, they appear to have just been milking an old abandoned system for a few quick bucks. Abberant D20 is laughable. It is one of the worst attempts of porting a game I've ever seen. Under D20 you completely lose the flavor. Remember the old motto for the ST system -- "What you do if you had the power of a god?" God of whimps maybe under D20. The ST Novas would kick sand in the face of D20 novas.

*rant off*

Trinity and Adventure might work much better under D20 than Abberant though. Haven't purchased the Trinity d20, though I have considered it. Hope it works out for you.

Fox

Archived