Adventure! RPG - Looking For New players

jamescukd

I am James I am 25 from Southend-on-Sea in Essex in the UK, I have been role-playing for over 15 years, I am looking for new players to come join a group, which shall meet at some point every weekend. We will change games and GMs at points to give everyone ago at Gming and playing, and testing out different games. As they say variety is the spice of life.

If you live in or around the Southend area further if you can travel, then please email me and get in contact with me at Jamescukd@aol.com leaving your name and a bit about yourself and what games you like playing and how long you have been playing for and do you GM.

Games we play, we play a lot of White Wolf games(which I mostly run) Adventure!, Aberrant, Trinity, Vampire The Requiem, Exalted, we also play Serenity, BESM, D20, Warhammer fantasy, Heavy Gear, Shadowrun, and many more.

We are willing to play and give anything ago, we have still yet to try out Werewolf the forsaken and Mage the awakening, so if you are slightly interested please get in contact with myself.

Hope to hear from you soon

James

Games we play, we play a lot of White Wolf games(which I mostly run) Adventure!, Aberrant, Trinity, Vampire The Requiem, Exalted, we also play Serenity, BESM, D20, Warhammer fantasy, Heavy Gear, Shadowrun, and many more.
Is the Serenity RPG actually worth it? I glanced at the book in Borders, but a quick look at the rules made me leery of buying it.

*puts on moderators cap*

Pleas dont create multiple threads with the same content, most of the people here looks at the new posts anyway (Or so I have been told)

*takes of moderators cap*

Hows shadowrun working in your group? We usualy start laughing when we play it, and then its kind of hard to run it it (especialy after meeting the huge blue childish troll)

"...we also play Serenity, BESM, D20, Warhammer fantasy, Heavy Gear, Shadowrun, and many more.

We are willing to play and give anything ago..."

Whoa! You guys play BDSM??? Kinky stuff in your roleplaying group... ::tongue

Archived