Trinity RPG: Earth Surrounded - The Triple Threat

BlueNinja

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

::blink

Wow...for some reason I didnt think it was so soon! I thought it was going to be later in the fall.

Now I am glad we will have a chance to hang out before then! ::biggrin

And also glad that you have apparently been confirmed for Nippon, rather than...um...what was that alternative crap-hole they could have sent you to???

• 2 months later...
Do we need to drum up some business...er new players, BlueNinja? I'll bash some heads if ya wanna! ::brick ::brick
If anyone really is interested in this game ... I'd like to have at least two new players, preferably four. The only IC parts that are really important (ie, won't be purged and restarted) is about half the first page - if that.

I realize that in canon, Leviathans are actually rather small ships, with most of their size being taken up by the jump drive. In my game, a Leviathan is about three times the size of a Nimitz class aircraft carrier. To give you an idea, take a space the size of six football fields - that's the flight deck. Make it about as tall as it is long. A Leviathan has about three times the inside area - room enough to carry small cruisers, and a crew that numbers into the thousands.

• 10 months later...

Hey Snacky! ::happy

BlueNinja, our ST is in the Navy and deployed out in Japan atm. When he went out to sea it bcame more difficult to keep posting so he dropped the Trinity and Adventure games to focus on his Trans-D Aberrant one.

Also the Trinity one sputtered early since players kept no-showing. Its tabled for now but could eventually be revived. Stay tuned. Also I recommend PMing BlueNinja to see where he is at with it.

Right on - that's about what I figured, but thought I'd throw my hat in anyway. ::thumbup1

Been wanting to actually play in a Trinity game ever since it first came out, so I'll just keep an eye out.

Thanks for the update! ::biggrin

Archived