Christmas Exchange

archer

I'd like to say this is my idea, but someone else suggested it, and I thought it was a really cool thing to do.

Here's the idea: Send a Christmas card to another member of EON to wish them happy holidays. That's it. No presents, nothing crazy, just send a card. If you're interested in doing this, there's two ways we can go about it.

We can do it randomly; everyone that joins in can PM their address to me(archer, not archer21), and I will pick at whim who gets a card from whom, I will PM the sender with address to send the card.

Or, we can all be really lovey-dovey, and just PM or email the person we wish to send a card privately, and ask if it's cool beforehand.

Personally I like the first option, it keeps a little surprise going, plus if you don't want a card, you just don't send me your address. ::smile

Let me know what y'all think.

I like this idea! I'll be honest, I've never sent anyone a card (me bad person!), but many years ago when I had friends away at college we used to write each other, back before the term 'snail mail' even existed. I miss that sense of anticipation and the creativity (he had lots of fun with doodles ::tongue), so I'm gonna send you my real-life, bonafide address for random distribution or whatever.

Let's try this! ::thumbsup

Thanks for all who've participated so far...please remember, I do need your addresses if you'd like me to select your exchangee at random.

Only a few people have signed up so far, I'll let this run till Friday so everyone has ample time to send their cards.

Archived