Rock and a Hard Place

tooho

So.. I've finally broken down and admitted that I'll have to move back home. ::unsure The bad part is I don't know where home is going to be so for a bit I'll most likely be a ghost. I should have occassional internet so I'll see yall every now and then but for the most part you can enjoy your free time. ::wink I'm depending on you all to give me stuff to read though.... no punking out! Even us internetless souls know when things are going slowly so keep up the good work and give me interesting things to read when I'm moaning and groaning to my parents about my plight. ::tongue

Well.. I've delayed packing long enough. Must hurry. I have to vacate by Monday!

::wacko Pray to whatever deity you worship for me. ::biggrin

Oh Todd, the god of biscuts, save dear Tohoo from this awful fate, and may here future be full of biscuts...

Oh Rimi, god of peanuts and everything that is round, make so that Tohoo may soon move into a round house, rammas...

Oh Tony, patron saint of sarcasm and irony, curse the enemys of Tohoo whom keeps from her her righteous apartment...

Good luck Tohoo... The text will flow...

Here is some ninjas... just cos...

::ninja ::ninja ::ninja ::ninja ::ninja ::ninja ::ninja ::ninja ::ninja ::ninja

Oh god, I know what your going though - I've been living with my dad for close to four years now, but there is a lot of good with the bad. May you find your financial and personal independance far sooner than I have! ::tongue

You'll be fine, honest ::biggrin ::biggrin

(Big hugs for tooho)

Um....not to be crass and all, but what do you want me to do with poor Emma? ::unsure

I'm going to vote NO on the luvin Damien bit! ::unsure

No matter what happens I hope to be able to access from a library back home.... maybe. For now, I'll definitely post for the characters.. it just may take me a pair of days.

If the sit changes I'll let you fellas know. ::thumbsup

In the meantime,..... I miss yall!! ::tongue

Archived