Is it legal...

malkboy

<rant>

I swear this yard is trying to kill me.. yesterday I was mowing and clocked myself for a 2 hour nosebleed.. today I mow but the end result is a little bit done, me totally out of breath, and I itch like mad...

</rant>

Anybody up for some good ole fashion flame thrower fun?

Flamethrower fun is neither legal nor recommended. The yeh thing these days is to take a teenage mutant serial killer ice bear under your wing, hire a plasma-weilding thug, and piss off an international peacekeeping paramilitary organization by keeping one or more entities with the power of a vengeful God in your basement and not doing your paperwork.

The yeh thing these days is to take a teenage mutant serial killer ice bear under your wing, hire a plasma-weilding thug, and piss off an international peacekeeping paramilitary organization by keeping one or more entities with the power of a vengeful God in your basement and not doing your paperwork.

*Grins smugly* ::biggrin

Kaboom? Oh pleas... who would use a simple problem solver like that? I would go for the hightech solution, namely a laser satelit that shoots thermo-nuklear bombs...

Hey they would go kaboom too... ::crazy

Oh, sorry Tohoo, my mistake...

Here is some ninjas for you:

::ninja ::ninja ::ninja ::ninja ::ninja

Don't mow it. Let it go back to natural prairie out of your deep-seated concern for the environment. Provide a home for the flora and fauna of the Earth, a meadowland utopia for all of God's creatures to romp and play among the grasses with nary a care in the world. Plants provide oxygen, they clean our air, and they fight erosion. They provide food and shelter for animals and thereby support the diversity of life on this precariously balanced world in which we all live. You don't hate ecology, do you?

At least, that's what you tell the neighbors when they ask "How come your yard looks like ass?" ::biggrin

That works until the codes inspector comes and condemns the house for being in disrepair and the grass too high.. I live in a subdivision of a town, with no voting rights in the town but having to follow all the in town codes..

That works until the codes inspector comes and condemns the house for being in disrepair and the grass too high..

Clearly your codes inspector hates nature. Tell him to get back into his gas-sucking SUV, try not to run over any puppies or kittens on his way out, and go look for serious infractions, like people dumping toxic waste in the streams or old electrical transformers leaking PCBs. He should do it — unless HE HATES THE ENVIRONMENT! ::biggrin

I live in a subdivision of a town, with no voting rights in the town but having to follow all the in town codes..

I'm pretty sure there was a little war about this a couple hundred years ago. . . something about some taxation without representation, dumping some tea in a harbor, a declaration to some English king, and then a revolution or something. Maybe you need one of those.

Archived