Aberrant: War Journal - War Journal OOC

Heritage

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

beh...he didn really yell. Just raised his voice to the twin blunders ( ::laugh ), the ntaked all nastilly to Lobe and Rex...then voiced his opinion to Griff...and then got sent to his room...which isent all that much of a punishment. But still...

Calm and nasty is not out of control, yelling and not making sense.

::damien

I'm sorry I went all 'teen girl squad' earlier - it was stupid and unprofessional, and I don't want you to remember me as the dumb kid kicking her feet like she was being dragged off to the dentist or something. I want you all to know that I'll always have your back, no matter how goofy or annoying you might be.

Might not wanna tell Damien about that one...it might go to his head that he was right. ::wink ::devilangel ::damien

My apologies. Since we've been so wildly off tangent the last few months or so I've completely forgotten what our actual mission was. Could you remind me, Heritage?

Excellent point, Lev! ::biggrin The short answer is to scout out the US Army's adavanced outpost at the nearby town of Rimrock in preparation for a major assault; the long answer is much too long for me to do right now! I'm dead tired and can't keep my eyes open ::dozingoff

I'll PM you some fun stuff in the next 24 hours. Cheers, mate! ::thumbsup

I'm guessing that Rex has preped whatever equipment would be standard for such a mission - but I'm a bit unsure of what that'd be. Did we every figure the whole Bulldog thing out, or would he get some other sort of gun? (Not that he really needs a gun...).

Oh, & standard-issue GI Trojans, naturally... ::devil

We're going with the modified Bulldog created by Concrete Dragon, though I'm nervous that it's still too heavy!

BULLDOG

Barrels--5(30 mm)

RPS--120

Burst--20 rounds

FA--360

Useable range--200m

Length--1.4m

Dia.--.75

Gun weight--333Kg

Ammo weight--250Kg

Ammo rounds--500

Round size--30mm DSDU (23mm)

Acc--0 (-2)

Damage--12d10L[13]

The 'Bulldog' is essentially the same as the 'BFG' except with these modifications:

5 barrels instead of 7

Action is rotated 180deg. into a bullpup design, decreasing the length and increasing maneuverability.

Action is made of Amorphous Aluminum, reducing weight and increasing heat dispersion.

Ammo is changed to a Discarding Sabot with a 23mm penetrator, reducing recoil, mass and armor penetration while increasing velocity, thus increasing damage to soft targets.

Because of the recoil suppression devices and the gyroscopic effect from the rotating barrels, characters with 1 dot Mega-Str. who change targets while firing (autofire, strafe) incur a cumulative penalty of +1 difficulty per additional target after the first. This is due to the fact that they have to 'Bulldog' the nose of the gun into position, hence the name.

The 'Bulldog' can be disassembled or re-assembled with 5 actions, into 3 parts, for ease of transport and lowering encumbrance.

You're thoughts, Professor?

I know I don't belong here ::blush, but I thought I would let you know I worked up some lighter ammo and specilized ammo for use , as per Heritage's approval ::unsure 

Nonsense, I sort of brought you in as a consultant, so I have no problem with it - OOC thread is fine, just stay out of IC ::wink ::biggrin

Thoughts?

Well, yeah, technically it's still too heavy (at a total loaded weight of 583 kg).

The Elites Ultramachinegun has a total loaded weight of 1,000 kg - & requires a Mega-Strength of 2 to wield.

The core book states that a Nova with Mega-Strength can carry 100 kg per dot of Mega-Strength, but that higher levels the ST can increase this limit. As such, any weapon over 500 kg is too heavy for any Nova with less that Mega-Strength 6 to carry unless the ST has chosen to increase the encumbrance limits for Mega-Strength dots above 1.

The Elites book appears to imply a '10% of lifting weight' rule for Mega-Strength carrying ability - that way a Nova with a Mega-Strength of 2 (& a base lifting ability of 10,000 kg) can (just) use the Ultramachinegun without being encumbered.

Now, there are a couple more factors to figure in as well. One is that normal 'carrying capacity' may well figure object bulk & similar issues in as well as mere weight. If that were true then a single heavy object (like a BFG) could be easier to 'carry' than an undefined number of objects that just so happen to equal the character's usual 'carrying capacity'.

Another factor is whether the '100 kg per dot of Mega-Strength' rule actually carries on to the penalties for being over-encumbered as well: i.e. does a Mega-Strong Nova suffer a -1 meter movement penalty per 10 kg over his carry limit (as per the rules), or does he actually suffer that -1 meter penalty only every 100 kg over his normal limit (which would seem a logical outgrowth of the Mega-Strength carry rules)?

Of course, either way, a character carrying double (or more) of his carrying capacity can't move at all.

Putting this all together, with the idea that Cobras need a minimum Mega-Strength of 1, & all get issued a Bulldog (that's right, isn't it?), you really need a Bulldog to weigh, at most, just under 200 kg when fully loaded. Or, you could double that limit if you clarified that Cobras can work in two-man fire teams (one carries the gun, one carries the ammo', & they're stationary whenever they get together to shoot the thing). In any case, you'd still need the unloaded weapon to weigh less than 200 kg. If the gun can be broken down into component parts, then a three-man team of Mega-Strength 1 Cobras could cart around a Bulldog & a single clip of ammo.

A possible 'fix' would be to allow Mega-Strong Novas to gain extra carrying weight from their Might Ability (as normal characters do) - a +100 kg to carrying capacity per dot of Might would be a huge bonus (too much, IMHO), or the normal +10 kg per dot of Might pool would be a helpful bonus. In either case, it'd be safe to presume that the Mega-Strength's own 5 extra Might successes is already figured into the character's 100 kg per dot of Mega-Strength lifting capacity (note that, normally, 5 Might would grant only 50 kg of carrying capacity). I can't remember - did Cobras get some Might as part of their training package? If they had a minimum Might of, say, 3, along with their minimum Mega-Strength, & you added +10 kg to their carrying capacity per dot of Might pool, then you could have a standard-issue gun that weighed (100 kg [min' Mega-Strength] + 10 kg [min' Strength] + 30 Kg [min' Might] = 140 kgs) x2 = less than 280 kg, unloaded.

If you could get the weight of the unloaded gun down, you solve a lot of problems - you can give the weapon the ability to take different sizes of magazines or even (for weedy Cobras) to load single-shots.

You could follow the logic that each 5 extra Might successes from Mega-Strength grant 100 kg of carrying capacity & say that Mega-Strong Novas can carry 20 kg per dot of Might pool before being encumbered. That'd give a Strength 1, Might 3, Mega-Strength 1 Cobra a carrying capacity of 180 kg, & enable a standard-issue gun to weigh anything less than 360 kg & still allow the Cobra the ability to move.

Of course, you could just say that Mega-Strong Novas can carry what they lift, or have a minimum movement rate no matter how much they carry, or something similar. It's really a ST call. ::thumbsup ::wink

Nonsense, I sort of brought you in as a consultant, so I have no problem with it - OOC thread is fine, just stay out of IC

Oh, no! ::shocked

Somebody opened Pandora´s Box ::nervous ::shocked

Just a joke! ::biggrin Go on ,pal! ::biggrin ::devilangel

As a comparison, the normal 30 mm cannon from the core book weighs 50 kg, loaded with 100 shots, & could therefore be carried by any Nova with a Mega-Strength of 1. It does 8D10L[5] damage, has a range of 800 meters, & a rate of fire of 21. Presumably, since it has that rate of fire, a 'full burst' attack uses 21 shots, & adds the normal 10 dice to accuracy.

The modified Bulldog carries 5x as much ammo, but fires pretty much the same number of shells per 'burst' - it just transfers the normal 'burst' extra accuracy dice into damage instead of accuracy. It fires the same calibre ammo' (30 mm), with less range. The big advantage of the Bulldog, of course, is that it can also fire 'full auto' with a 'burst of bursts' - which a 30 mm cannon cannot.

So maybe the Bulldog should be reserved for Cobras with Mega-Strength of 2 or more, & the Mega-Strength 1 boys could be issued with single-barrelled heavy machineguns, like the 30 mm cannon? You can even think up a nifty name for such a weapon - & I do like the idea of such a gun being designed for use as an infantry weapon (all that cool 'bullpup' & 'gyro-stabilised' stuff). I'd suggest a rate of fire of 20 - so that a character can get out 5 'bursts', & alter the burst rules for the gun so that it just does the 12D10L[13] damage & doesn't mess about with the usual buckets of dice.

Just an idea

A Nova with one point of Mega-Strength can carry five times the weight of a Baseline with the same Strength + Might Total.

With a M-Str. of 2 it would be 10 times

With 3, it´s 15 and so on.

That would take the "normal" strength into account.

Example: a Nova with Str. 3, Might 2 and M-Str. 1 would be able to carry 250kg

A Nova with Str 5, Might 5 and Mega-Str. 5 would be able to carry 2500 kg.

Just my two cents.

I like the idea of chosing a lighter design as well; with that in mind, here are two more of CD's designs:

PUG

barrel length--40cm

total length--60cm

total weight--80kg

barrels--3

rounds per turn--10

Damage--7d10[6]

range--100 meters

difficulty--6 minus strength(times 2 if using bulldog ammo)

damage to shooter from 'kick'--1d10/point of difficulty. can be soaked.

the Pug can use 'Bulldog' ammo, but is usualy loaded with its own type to avoid barrel flash and blow back.

PITBULL

Barrels--5(30 mm)

RPS--120

Burst--20 rounds

FA--360

Medium range--50m

Length--1.1m

Dia.--.75

Gun weight--300Kg

Ammo weight--250Kg

Ammo rounds--500

Round size--30mm Flechette Canister Rounds

Acc—(+6)

Damage--25d10L

Actually just a sawed–off version of a Bulldog. No big Range but devastating against soft targets

I just came up with the name 'Pitbull' to reflect its ability to rip the shit out of targets ::blink

Hmm, we need ammo stats and clip/belt size on these two - CD, where you at?

Edit: The Pitbull was actually designed by Grizzly - a thousand apologies, good sir!

And just for fun, another Grizzly design, using the same Bulldog ammo:

30mm Sniper Canon

Barrels--1(30 mm)

RoF--3

Medium Range—1400m

Length--2.4m

Gun weight--110Kg

Ammo weight--25Kg

Ammo rounds—24 clip

Round size--30mm

Acc--4

Damage--12d10L[10]

A semi automatic version of a standard 30mm gun reconfigured as a Sniper weapon. Uses standard 30mm armor piercing rounds. It is equipped with a folding bipod, x10magnification scope with IR and Low-light sighting.

Edit: Minor tweaks to design, based on a PM from Grizz.

Rather than the PUG I'd stick with a standard 30 mm cannon - similar damage, much better range, & lighter weight. No 'sci-fi' multiple barrels, naturally, but better for doing the job ::wink

Well, this game already has more continuity problems than a Star Trek time travel episode, so that shouldn't be a problem ::thumbsup

So that's what we'll find in the badlands - a mysterious stone portal that links to the past... ::lookaround

... does anyone how to use a subcutanious transponder to fashion a crude phaser? I'm not saying it's vital, but it could prove to be a handy thing to know... How about using primitive radio equipment as a scanning device... ::wacko

Live long, & prosper! ::smiley5

Just for my two cents worth(or is that two-pence), the reason for the multipul barrels is heat build up. After a sustaind fire fight, the multipul barrels have each fired a fraction of the rounds the single barrel gun has, thus reducing overheating and warpage of the barrel. Warped barrels are bad. And Heat build up has a tendancy to cause round cook-off on a botch (gun and ammo blow up). Also if there is a jam, the multibarrel can keep fireing on the other barrels, while the single barrel is hosed. ::nervous

Also, the heaver the gun, the less the recoil (kick), and the better the sustained accuacy for multipul shots (less barrel rise). On top of that, the Bull dog uses Depleated Uranium rounds with an increase in powder charge for increased dammage and Armor piercing effect. The 30mm Cannon could use the Bulldog rounds, but the Kick would be murder, and the increased chamber pressure would increase the chance of a catastrophic botch. The bulldog could shoot the 30mm cannon rounds, with the same dammage and range, with less penealty for recoil.::m60

Oops, I over stayed my welcome, sorry

Okay, I'm going to start the Badlands mission now - I'm going to try and leave room for people to insert bits here and there, but I'm going to send the gang to WS Bravo to pick up supplies, and the PCs will re-convene there.

See you on the flip side!

Yep, the whole multiple-barrel thing was introduced to combat heat-build-up & allow a higher rate of fire - that's the point of any 'minigun' as far as I know. The 30mm cannon listed in the core book already uses armour-piercing ammo'. Recoil is a pretty moot point - that's what the Mega-Strength of the character is dealing with (otherwise the character's own weight would be an important factor, & the Ultramachinegun isn't limited to guys with Density Control - Increase).

This whole thing captured my interest, so a quick look on the internet told me that an actual Vulcan cannon (the original 20 mm multi-barrel gun the Ultramachinegun is based on) only weighs 114.5 kg (for the M61A1 version, the GAU-4 weighs 125 kg, & the 'lightweight' M61A2 weighs only 93 kg). Unloaded, naturally - but I still can't see where WW got 500 kg for the unloaded gun from when they wrote-up the Ultramachinegun - it seems very excessive, especially considering the supposed advances in materials technology that went into the things.

The M134 Minigun (which fires 7.62mm rifle ammo') weighs 36 lbs (about 16 kg), & the XM214 Microgun (which fires 5.56mm rifle ammo') weighs 23 lbs (about 10 kg). The M134 is, I think, the thing you see in films like Predator or T2 - albeit a fictionalised 'man-portable' version (they're usually used as door guns on helicopters & stuff like that). Most of the weight comes from the vast amounts of ammo' such weapons need (due to their ridiculously high rate of fire), not the gun itself.

Another interesting point about a minigun is that most use electric motors. That makes them harder to maintain than conventional mechanical firearms, & makes guys like QZ - Elite's Lodestone an absolute menace around BFGs... ::blink

I swiped this from http://world.guns.ru/machine/minigun-e.htm :

In the year 1987 the movie "Predator" (starring A. Schwarznegger) hit the screens. One of the most impressive scenes was the one where the US Commandos, led by "Dutch" (Schwarznegger), attempted to fight back the alien Predator. One of Commandos was armed with the distinctive weapon, a 6-barreled rotary Minigun, fed from backpack ammo box. This gave the impression that the Miniguns can be used for infantry support. It must be noted, that in this movie a special, blank firing version of the Minigun was sued. The electric motor was powered via cable, hidden in the actor's pants, and the actor had to carry bulletproof vest and protective mask to avoid injuries from the fast and violently ejecting empty cases. Had this gun being fired using real ammunition, the actor would ended lying on his back, being forced off the legs by the violent recoil. The "backpack" ammo capacity, also, could be worth only several seconds of fire. lets calculate: 2 000 rounds of 5.56mm ammo will weight about 25 kg (55 lbs); 2 000 rounds of 7.62mm will weight about 2 times more, making such load almost impossible to carry on foots. yet this load of ammo will worth only 20 or so seconds of fire. Add some powerful batteries to power electrical drive of about 4KWt (4+ horse-power), and the bulk of the gun itself, and you'll see that even the strongest man won't be able to carry this load, less to fire it with any chance to hit, due to extremely powerful recoil.
Modern Gatling guns - pros and cons.

Key advantage of the modern, externally powered Gatling type guns, is the extremely high rate of fire, usually 4 to 6 thousands of rounds per minute (RPM), sometimes up to 10-12 thousands RPM. This rate of fire is necessary to deal with the fast-moving targets, when the engagement time is very short. Such targets are mostly aircrafts, or ground targets, fired at from aircrafts. The downside of multi-barreled systems is they relative complexity, heavy weight, and requirements for external power (electrical, pressured air or hydraulics). There are few self-powered (gas-operated) Gatling type guns, but they still are much bulkier and heavier, than the conventional single-barreled guns. Another drawback of the Gatling-type guns, which is essential for aerial combat, is that the gun requires some time to get on to the full speed (rate of fire) after the trigger is pressed. For the M61 Vulcan cannon, for example, the "speed up" time is about 0.4 second or so.

If you go & look at the site, you'll see that some of the statistics vary a little from source to source, but an unloaded weight of 500 kg is still excessive - even if you add in extra weight for an electrical power source.

This:

http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/research/attack/a6/gau8-1.jpg

... is what an actual GAU-8/A 30mm round actually looks like. As you can see, it's nearly a foot long - a pretty silly size, even for Nova combatants! ::wacko

Okay, I've just noticed something for the very first time - if you look at the 'Lifter' Enhancement for Mega-Strength (p.157) it actually says the character doubles the amount he can carry, not the amount he can lift! Why the Hell I've never spotted that before is beyond me... ::confused

So, strictly speaking, according to the rules as written, no Nova with Mega-Strength of less than 6 can actually carry a loaded Ultramachinegun & still move at more than a stagger, unless they have Lifter & power it up for the scene. Any Nova with a Mega-Strength of 2 or more can stand stationary holding the thing & fire it with minimum recoil problems, however - just remember to bring a truck along to carry the weapon from place to place... ::tongue ::wink

Also, checking the stats for recoil on a GAU-8/A 30mm Vulcan gun (the thing the Ultramachinegun was based on), it produces more than 4 tons of recoil. That could go a long way to explaining why it requires a Mega-Strength of 2 or more to use it - it may well be nothing to do with lifting or carrying the thing, but rather just the minimum Mega-Strength needed to resist the gun's recoil.

Of course, thanks to Quantum goodness & its physics-busting properties, that's why Mega-Strong Novas can use such weapons in the first place - just like Mega-Strength enables a character to ignore physics & lift a car whole, or resist being lifted by Telekinesis, it channels that 'force' into resisting recoil as well.

Some ideas for smaller 'Gatling' style guns:

'Six-pack' 5.56mm Microgun

Barrels: 6

Rate of Fire: 500 rounds per turn (10,000 rounds per minute); alternatively up to 20 25 round 'bursts' per turn.

Mass: gun (15 kg), power pack (2.5 kg - this is based on the power pack for the Maser gun in the Elite's book: a Maser is a pistol & a power pack which together weigh 3 kg, & a pistol, as standard, weighs 0.5 kg in this game), ammo' pack (25 kg - this is a 2,000 round backpack, Predator-style) = total mass of 42.5 kg

Capacity: 2,000 rounds

Range: 200 meters (based on the fact that a 5.56mm NATO shell is a rifle round)

Concealability: You're kidding, right? (The gun itself is 0.69 meters long) ::sly

Maneuvers: Af, Ms, Sa, St (it's an automatic weapon, okay?)

Accuracy & Damage: Now, this all depends on how you want to run things. The Ultramachinegun adds 7[7] to the damage of a 30mm cannon (which fires the same ammo') thanks to the fact it's firing a very rapid 25 round burst that 'drills into' the target. If we apply the same modifier to the six-pack's 5.56mm rifle shells (with a base damage of 8d10 L) we get a damage of 15d10 L [7] per 25 round burst. That keeps buckets of dice to a minimum, & seems pretty appropriate to me (around the same sort of level as things like a Portable Laser). On the other hand, damage could be made lower, but with an increased Accuracy (following the logic of the Shotgun's +5 Accuracy - the more lead you put in the air, the more chance you have that something will hit). After all, that's what these weapons were really designed to do - put a 'wall' of fire into the air that can't really miss. In this case, the gun could be given a +10 Accuracy (just like an Automatic Fire attack) per 25 round burst, but also grant the ability to fire more than one such burst in a single turn - the standard 8d10 L damage would be kept in this case.

7.62mm Minigun

Pretty much the same as the Six-pack, with the following changes:

Mass: gun (18.8 kg), power pack (2.5 kg), ammo' backpack (50 kg), total mass = 71.3 kg

Rate of Fire: 300 rounds per turn (6,000 rounds per minute); alternatively up to 12 25 round 'bursts' per turn

Concealability: None (gun is 0.8 meters long)

Damage: presumably a little more than the Six-pack, maybe a base of 9d10 L?

Comments?

I hate to admit it, but the Proff. is probibly right. The gun below is the GAU-8, the gun used in the A-10 Thunderbolt II "tankkiller", and the basis for the "BFG" (Elites: pg 71), a cut down version of the GAU-8. There is also a GAU-13, with 4 barrels. ::blink

GAU-8 website

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

GAU-8 stats

Firing weight 3,798 lb (1,723 kg)

gun 620 lb (281.2 kg)

Dimensions

length, overall 21 ft 0 in (6.40 m)

gun 9 ft 6 in (2.90 m)

diameter 14 in (356 mm)

Armament

bore 7 x 30-mm rifled barrels on an

electrically-driven

geared rotor mounting

load and fire system

bolt on each rotating barrel opens

and closes as it follows fixed cam

path

ammunition 1,174 rounds in rear-mounted drum with

linkless feed

maintenance cycle 25,000 rounds

Performance

rate of fire 1,800-4,200 shots/min.

muzzle velocity

HEI/TP 3,400 fps (1,036 mps)

API (Honeywell) 3,375 fps (1,030 mps)

HEI-PGU-13/B 3,350 fps (1,021 mps)

API-PGU-14/B 3,225 fps ( 983 mps)

API (Aerojet) 3,215 fps ( 980 mps)

recoil force

19,000 lb (8,618 kg) max peak

14,000 lb (6,350 kg) recurrent peak

9,000 lb (4,082 kg) avg at 4,200 spm ::shocked

projectile weight

type designation

API (Aerojet) 26.4 oz (748 g) 15.2 oz (430 g)

API PGU-14/B 25.6 oz (727 g) 15.0 oz (425 g)

API (Honeywell) 25.3 oz (717 g) 13.8 oz (390 g)

HEI/TP 24.5 oz (694 g) 13.0 oz (370 g)

HEI PGU-13/B 23.4 oz (662 g) 12.7 oz (360 g)

projectile length

API, HEI 11.5 in (290 mm)

Ammo available

Armor Piercing Incendiary (DU)

High Exposive Incendiary

But the greens still need a 'Nova' portable anti armor weapon, so I think the Pug or the Bulldog still are nessesary, just not as an every soldier weapon. More like the M-60 was in WW II-one or mabey two per squad.

GAU-13 stats

GAU-13

Specifications

Caliber 30 mm

No of barrels 4

Length 2.79 m

Weight 151 kg

Rate of fire 2400 rds/min

Muzzle velocity 1030 or 1036 m/s depending on ammunition

Question: If Mike-Clone#1 pays for anything, does that count as counterfitting?

Don't worry, if they can't nab him on counterfitting then fraud will be doable in a pinch.. ::wink

On the big @ss guns...aren't we all suffering from the D&D treasure hoarding syndrome? Where the heck do the novas put all the ammo? I'm having visions of novas walking around with mountains of equipment on their backs (think "The Adventures of the Baron Munchausen"). Maybe the solution could be laser gatling guns? I know its not as cool as having those shells fall down to characters feet but its not too bad either...think of those apocalyptic war scenes in the Terminator movies.

Either that or stepping back from all this reality and accepting the Bulldog as coolness for coolness' sake.

Question: If Mike-Clone#1 pays for anything, does that count as counterfitting?

Since the punch system is meant to be a ration system for limited resources, I guess that it'd be akin to treason... ::sly

On the big @ss guns...aren't we all suffering from the D&D treasure hoarding syndrome?

Not at all - in fact, I'd say just the opposite. After all, there's a reasons why we're all bothering to check up of stats & stuff, right? If we were ignoring such problems, then the issue would never have been raised in the first place.

The 2,000 rounds of minigun ammo' I mentioned is (apparantly) about the amount you could get into the guy's backpack 'hopper' from Predator - therefore, we can all assess the relative bulk for ourselves with a quick trip to the video store.

The Ultramachinegun has the dimensions of its own 'clip' (actually a huge box) listed in the Elites book - it only carries 500 rounds, which it can discharge in just a little over 3 seconds (it has a Rate of Fire of 450 rounds per turn).

It's all up to the ST in the end (sorry Heritage ::halo ), but we know (so far) that all Cobras get issued a 'Bulldog', & that all Cobras have a minimum Mega-Strength of 1. Therefore, I'd suggest a 'Bulldog' that has Mega-Strength 1 as its only real usability penalty. A 'Predator'-style minigun would fall into that category (for recoil reasons), & looks pretty much like I suspect Heritage's original concept for the Cobras was (correct me if I'm wrong). Bigger guns (the big 'Vulcans') could still be arround for those 'Lifter' heavy weapons specialists, naturally. But that's just my ha'penny's worth. ::wink

From the looks of it you may wanna add in a 1 turn wait to start the gun spinnin'.

Well, a turn is 3 seconds, & minigun 'spin-up' time is (according to the various net sources) about 0.4 seconds - so that may be a bit excessive. I'd just leave it as a descriptive detail, rather than adding any specific mechanics.

And you may wanna make reference to larger packs. As it stands you get 4 attacks before you have to either reload or find another weapon.

Not really: you get 12 seconds of continuous fire. If you fire 25 round 'short bursts' you get 80 'attacks' for 2,000 rounds of ammo'.

Hey, guys! I'm going to be gone at GenCon until Sunday, and proabaly won't be able to post until then (might pop in to say hi from Kinkos' or something). I was hoping to post some stuff, but I had to get some materials ready for my two games - wish me luck, and I'll tell you how they go!

See you all anon!

Archived