Hideous!

Aeon

* Read this to cheesy WW intro music if you can, beating of drums and over dramatic rubbish.. *

The drums have stopped beating.

* dum dum dum dum *

And out of it.

* dum dum dum dum *

Rises a monstrosity.

* dum dum dum dum *

Worse than anything that has gone before.

* dum dum dum dum *

They said it would never happen.

* dum dum dum dum *

But it has.

* dum dum dum dum *

And what a mess.

* dum dum dum dum *

Go to the website of WW.

* dum dum dum dum *

To witness the horror that is.

* dum dum dum dum *

The EVERQUEST RPG!

* dum dum dum dum *

But it gets worse!

* dum dum dum dum *

Its open gaming licence.

* dum dum dum twang *   :nervous

:pukesmiley  EverCrack the other White Wolf Game that does nothing :angry Tired of all those other great role playing games well, we at "sell out wolf" have a new game  :colgate Money The Reeking were our marketting guys determine the fate of a once proud company by pouring our capital right out the window..  :cool  THIS REALLY SUCKS AM Going to take a little green pill. now :shocksmiley

I don't know the Everquest world... Doesn't sound that great though, just another sub-standard fantasy RPG system...

Still, as a random point of interest, or not so interest (depending on which way you swing :D ), I used to work in logistics and there's a copy of Everquest out there, chances are I had something to do with it...

Sorry

:P

Was it just me or was the artwork real 'Heavy Metal' wannabe artwork? I never liked it much...

For those of you unacquainted with the awful MMORPG that is Everquest - it is an awful fantasy setting, with awful 2-D characters, with an awful story and very few people on the servers who RP.  DIE!!   :sneaky

Sorry, Every Quest is one of those ideas that should have been crushed at birth. There are friends of mine who have major addictions to this game. Its sad really :Dont Get It

Role Playing involving social inter-action, this game simply causes people to become Ever-crack Muties. :Alient

I stop... :lookaround

• 2 weeks later...

Archived