Would anyone mind posting, or emailing, stats for Animals in the Storyteller system format?  I could build them on my own, but a few official examples (or all available even if possible) would probably give me a better chance to make them balanced.

i couldn't see them being different really... the blood traits wouldn't really be neccessary but otherwise they should be usable as they are... i gave away all my w.o.d. books though so i don't have access to that info anymore... anyone else have them?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Nerdvana,

I think the book you want, is called Bygone Bestiary, if your serious about animals in roleplaying. Its got various powers for animals that are easy to convert to aberrant. Its designed for a medieval time period, but consider this? what if the animals errupted? anybody fancy including errupted tree hugging eco-friendly shape changing telepathic dolphins in their campaign? or tainted toads with venom abilities that explode on death? Or how about a manticore...

hey man, you don't even need the eruption to do that. quantum construct, time and imagination, you could have your very own menagerie of hideous monstrocities bent on helping you enslave the pitiful humans......ok, ok, i admit it, i just wanna have flying mokeys of my very own, some disney chic gets em' and i'm stuck here with no minions, how fair is that!? ::alien

jake

Archived