Trinity RPG - Erm, overdose on Trinity?

Aeon

I think I have overdosed.

Yep, too much Trinity for me.  We had some electricians round at our new house last night sorting out the mistakes the old one had made, and on no less that ten occasions I called them electrokinetics, and had to correct myself.  Much to the confusion of my parents who thought I had lost it completely and utterly!

Damn telepaths.   :)

Anyhow, my question is - have any of you guys done this either?

I bet he's wondering why he never sees any lasers, VARGs, or coilguns in the Afgan segments on the evening news.

For that matter, you might want to let him down gently that it isn't Khantze Lu Ge that he's seeing, either.  :0

-Joseph

• 1 month later...

Harlequin:

That's funny, listen to this:

I was at a meeting on Sunday with one of my newest players who knows nothing about the Chibs, but she started doodling their symbol without realizing it right in front of me. I wasn't sure if she knew what it was, so I asked. She simply replied that it was one of her favorite things to doodle for years (i.e. before Trinity). :omg

I dunno, some sort of QK conspiracy? Or are the dead coming back to haunt us? (Oops, too much other WW.) :devil

BTW, it would be cool if you could find that symbol again and see if there is a company attached to it, so we can all see it on a web page or something...

sorry, i should have been more clear, it's not a company logo, it's the pattern the dust was forced into over the years that makes the symbol... the dust is darker than the rest of the screen outlining the symbol... kinda like those mother mary on the side of buildings sigthings... except well nerdier, and well, nerdier...

-harle

Well then, I suppose one could theorize (why? way too geeky, that's why! ) that someone with QK manipulated the sub-quantum threshold of the a/c that either deliberately or accidentally attracted or repelled dust to form the pattern as a sort of ego signiture (like Zorro), or subtle grafitti, possibly meant only for you (is it a sign?)

Maybe you're a latent an it was you... (although EK would make more sense here, static and all)

Or perhaps you just play Trin WAY too much and see things that aren't there... (I still prefer the dead QKs haunting us... oooooo, spooky)   :wink

:D

...the electician thing is far too funny!...

I've never done anything quite that bad but several of my VTM players are Magic freaks and constantly quote the answers to the coterie's problems as a [insert kick ass MTG card name here]!

Llanowar Elf:The Planting!

Another pointless WW game in stores now!...

By our psychoses combined, he's Senior Mal!

There's something life affirming about discovering you're not the only one wearing a planeteer T-shirt...

Didn't it go something like "We're the Planeteers, You can be one too, 'Cos saving our planet is the thing to do! Polluting and polluting's not the way, Here's Captain Planet with with something else to say: 'The Power is Yours!'"   :music

Whoops...I've just lost all respect on this forum!

we get respect? :notify in that case, i think i'm due a lot of back dated respect payments... in fact, i'm probably owed so much i could queen or something... :hehe wait, that means i'd have to espect everyone else though... :dontgetit that's it, my vote is for no respect for any one!

-harle

Nah. I can already get the crap to work. I've got three Specialty dots in 'lectrical stuff - gives me a dice pool of 9 before spending anything. Climbing up and down that ladder is the killer. And the durned {insert name of recently dropped tool or part here} always falls clear to the floor!

Good heavens, did I just describe my work environment in game system terms?   :(

You mean that you guys don't regularly describe ordinary-life things in game terms?   :0  Man, given my friends and I, I thought all gamers did that (esp. at movies)!

"In the Great Character Sheet of Life, is not Geekiness a main attribute?"

Archived