Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Monster Academy - Chapter 1: First day

Justin OOC

Tempting offer, Darrik had to admit. He could easily understand how some did indeed rate Jezebelle as superior to Delilah. Her breasts were not as immense as his tutoree, but were still quite large and delightfully curved. This observation was made more acute by the fact that, no doubt intentionally, the way Jezebelle was holding him gave a commanding view of her bulging breasts.

Everything else about her was quite well-rounded, eye-catching and breath-taking. Darrik could barely resist as it was. Very, very tempting offer.

Even Neyan wasn't really going to be a road-block to such an offer, he was going to not tutor Delilah anyway. Yes, perhaps...

But Darrik wasn't going to say yes immediately. His mind had its last card, being that such wasn't exactly the most ethical thing. And even so, there was one consideration here that he hadn't fully sounded out.

"That's..." he breathed in a pleased and mildly promising way. "a good offer." Then his voice got a mite serious. "Still, I would like to know when you first decided that I was worth the interest for curiosity's sake."

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Boys' Public Baths' door slammed open and Delilah glided in, her wings settling around like a cloak that technically granted her a measure of modestly, but really only served to highlight her nudity. She located the source of the mocking lust that had absconded with her clothing, but it was spared her ire for the moment as her fiery eyes found something else to look at.

She ran her avid gaze over Kyohei's nearly naked form in delight, licking her lips with a gifted tongue, slightly disappointed that nearly naked wasn't totally naked. He'd owe her a return view, it would only be fair. She straightened tall as she noticed the other winged girl - taller than her, if with nowhere near her curves - enter the from the far door of the bath-house, eying her naked form boldly, intrigued. She's pretty, even taller than Jezebelle. I wonder what scales feel like...

The thought trailed off as her eyes narrowed on the foul perpetrator of the bath-house thefts. Her seductive smile turned malicious. "I know you, Saizo Uno," Delilah said, voice hot and mocking. "This the only way you can see a girl - or a boy naked?" She chuckled malevolently, the abruptly cut-off, pointing a finger at him, her obsidian nail glinting. "You have one chance to return all my underwear - and the other clothes you've stolen too, I suppose - before the whole school reads the headline for the paper tomorrow: Saizo Uno of the Pervert Club, Exposed!"

Her night-skinned wings spread wide, obsidian-nailed hands at her side, revealing herself in all her ravishing glory. She seductively cruel smile revealed the tips of her cute fangs. "Other wise, a member of the Punishment Squad is going to be punished... And not in a good way."

Abyssal runes of gold and purple hellfire began coiling up her flawless, golden skin, up her enticing legs, over her smooth and slender abdomen, and across her heavenly abundant curves. They reached her shoulders and spread down her arms and across her sable wings. The intricate, eye-twisting runes tracked up her swan-like neck, painting her cheeks and outlining her eyes of burning lavender. They even marked her horns, the tips glowing fiercely.

Golden runes of Hellfire faded into existing on each of her obsidian nails, their razor-sharp edges limned in a painfully bright glow that seemed almost solid and extended their length by another inch. She inhaled deeply, then sighed sultrily, her skin rippling in a way that made nearly everyone's eyes bug out. Steam began rising as she began emitting an intense heat, water evaporating instantly, leaving the tiles and flesh bone-dry.

"Other succubi might play their mind games, but I'm as direct and enticing as fire," she purred in demonically sensual tones, a hint of crackling flames in her voice.

Click to reveal..

Hellfire - changing configuration

Flux Roll (Soul): 2d6+10 = 17 Success!

Configuration: Adding Weapon 2, Aura (Hellfire) 10, Penetrating 5, Selective 1 to her Nails

Radiating fury as she entered the bathhouse, heat seemed to pour off her, like she was the heart of some fiery blaze. She overheard the words, and noticed the beauty of the lovely succubus, but at the moment, everything was colored in red. She barely managed to keep herself from attacking these thieves instantly, however, and instead issued her own threat, her words crackling with flame every moment she spoke.

Unlike Delilah, she didn't cover herself with her wings, instead they were fully spread in what any other dragon would recognize as a threat display. "I could care less about the clothing, but you will return my rubies, or I will tear your flesh from your bones, and burn your remains to ash... you have three seconds..." In Kyra's view of the matter, the succubus could call upon the power of flame, but Kyra was flame embodied.

She shifted, her eyes not quite level with his, and her lips oh so close. "I've watched you from the day you first arrived. You didn't want anyone, or need anyone, and I very much like that in a man."

Her hands worked down his sides, and he felt her tease every pressure point along the way. "I can bend any man to my will, unlike Delilah, who can barely use her real gifts. But that gets boring."

She smiled. "You told her no, despite everything she threw at you. That says you at least have some manner of self control. So now I decided was the time to actually approach you. You may not need anyone, but I'm sure even a diligent warlock such as yourself can appreciate having someone willing to help when you ask, and to be there to ease the stress of life our kind leads."

--------------------------

Kyohei knew Delilah was gorgeous. Confronted with her nude form and then the amazing display of her flame powers, He was impressed, in more ways than one. "That's so hot."

Just then Kyra entered, and his attention was torn away by her threat. Her wings were different, enough that he recognized them as draconic. "Holy crap a dragoness.."

Saizo took this instant to come up behind Kyohei, and draw one his sets of razor-sharp claws to the human's neck, the other he looped into his underwear. "Move and he dies. I know you'd both hate to shed innocent blood."

He looked to Kyra, then to Delilah. "We're gonna walk out of here, nice and clear then I'll let him go."

Just then he felt a shift, and was thrown face first into Kyra. "I'm not helpless asshole." There was actually an inprint of Kyohei's fist where he'd hit him, and sadly for Saizo, it didn't end there, he landed Face first into Kyra's bust.

Delilah on the other hand got a great view of too perfect musculature and Kyohei's now-nude form.

"That's so hot."

Delilah's sultry purr was a near echo of Kyohei, her wings flexing, the runes painting her body glowing even brighter as another wave of passionate heat rolled through the bath-house, causing more steam to rise. Her breathing quickened as the succubus drank deep of the passion emanating from the boys - and even the she-dragon. Her fiery-eyed gaze lingered on Kyohei's spectacular physique with lazy - and blatant - admiration, and his obvious response to her own spectacular figure. She was almost entranced, hardly considering that Kyohei was merely human. There was nothing mere about him.

Considering who her mother was, the sight of a nude man was hardly new to her. But she had rarely been so close to one, near her own age. And she could feel the time of her First Choosing approaching ever nearer. Her agile tongue ran along her delicate fangs and seductive lips as she sashayed towards Kyohei, her figure becoming an exaggerated silhouette in the steam, then resolving into full colour and glorious nakedness at his side.

She couldn't help but touch him, caress him, a hand gliding across his, the sharpness and glowing heat of her nails making his skin tighten in reflex. Her tail twitched, teasing up his leg as she glanced over a shoulder at Saizo with a wicked grin and a malevolent and mocking laugh.

"This is what you're going to do, you poor, little, little boy. You're going to give back everything you've stolen and tell us why you did it - even if it's something as sad as wanting to smell underwear. Otherwise..."

Suddenly, Delilah whirled, breaking her embrace with Kyohei - to his groaning dismay - glided towards Kyra. Saizo found his face pushed even further into the dragoness' breasts as a considerably larger pair - intoxicatingly firm yet yielding - pressed up against the back of his head. He was surrounded by two pairs of wings, black and red, and two pairs of claws, sharp and much too close for comfort. He was buried in heat that was just shy of burning. To his dismay, Saizo could find no joy in the impromptu embrace.

"... You'll be slashed and burned, the remains given to Kyo to play with, if he desires. And then we'll write the article for the Newspaper. With pictures. I don't think you'll be part of the Punishment Squad anymore." She laughed again, flesh jiggling against his head, his hair beginning to smolder, and it was only partly from her rune-enhanced heat. "There might not even be a Punishment Squad left, when we're done. Do you understand, Saizo? Which way is it going to be?"

Saizo Uno, his High-Born arrogance currently drowned in the abundant charms of the two freshmen girls gestured wildly, making muffled noises. Looking down, Delilah saw his predicament and eased back slightly, uncovering his ears from between her mountainous boobs.

"Which way is it going to be, asshole?" she hissed.

"I suppose I can." Darrik smiled, and it seemed that Jezebelle did care on some level. That was a good thing for the lone warlock. He knew largely that Delilah was in some sense using him as a crutch to help out her meager scores, and besides, she had suggested turning the tutoring over to Kyohei, hadn't she?

His hand roamed onto the small of Jezebelle's back and coursed down onto her ass, beginning to press and knead buttflesh, since if she could and would tease him, he supposed he could return the favor in a limited fashion.

"I suppose it's time Delilah learned to self-improve then. Of course, there's the chance she'll simply get Kyohei to step into my place."

Kyra didn't have nearly the self-control over the matter at the moment that Deliah did, and as the vampire was tossed into her, she reached out and closed a clawed hand around his throat. When Deliah came up however, and made her own offer, Kyra hesitated, she had been about to simply tear his throat out, but now she was somewhat distracted.

"What will it be, take the succubus offer, vampire... or shall I just rip your throat out now, and be done with it?" Her voice still crackled with the rage of fire, as she considered the vampire caught between herself and the succubus.

"I don't have the stuff anymore. There's a drop point, I don't know why it's collected." Now that he didn't have a hostage he was far less blustery. Confronted with the three nude students, he was quickly running out of options.

Kyohei smiled. "I'll leave him to you ladies, please excuse me."

Kyohei moved away from then and knelt down, then left the shower to go put on his clothing.

"I've got... Crap."

----------------------------

"That's their concern Darrik, not yours." She smiled at him, giving him, and the lights came on almost like magic. "He got his first close u view of her in her uniform. She didn't fill it out like Delilah did, not completely, but she had more mature curves and the kind of smile that made men beg to be bent to her will. "Now, unless you're prepared to finish what you start, I'd remove your hand from my ass. I am in serious need of a particular kind of workout, and I don't think your festival allows for my needs right now."

Her tone wasn't even close to subtle, and her voice spoke of pleasures of the flesh Darrik couldn't hope to imagine. Succubi were prized as partners, because part of their real power was to be their partner's ideal lover made flesh.

He looked at them.

"Ladies... we don't have to get violent do we?"

"I don't know... do we?" Delilah mused in tones that should have been far too seductive for a fifteen year-old. She pressed her over-abundant charms against his Saizo's back, her arms going around him suggestively. She ran her hands down his chest, her nails - razor sharp and burning hot - slicing his shirt apart with the smell of smoldering cloth. "You're not being terribly helpful, and you did steal our clothes, even if you don't know why."

Delilah looked over his shoulder, sharing a cruel smile with the fiery Dragoness. "My passions have been aroused, and they have to be sated..." she purred, hands trailing distractingly low. Despite the searing heat, Saizo couldn't help but react to the tantalizing touch. "...but you aren't my type, Saizo." She gripped tighter, rune-etched nails pricking flesh like fiery needles, in a very sensitive place. "What do you say, Kyra, maybe... a little violence?"

"Liss-Listen, can weeeee talk about this?" Saizo almost pleaded, voice strained with desire and rising pain.

The fiercely exuberant succubus relaxed her grip. "Sure! I make a much better friend than an enemy," she said suggestively. She inhaled deeply, her immense bosom flattening against his back. "You want to be my friend, don't you?"

"Of- of course!" The member of the Punishment Squad panted. By the Blood! There isn't a senior with a pair of tits like hers! What is she going to be like when she's a senior?

Delilah sighed in a most tactile fashion. "Excellent! This is what you're going to do, Saizo. I'm gonna give you another load of clothes to drop off - old stuff that I out-grew a few months ago - then you're gonna lead us to the drop-point so we can plan a surprise for your mysterious friend. If we catch him and get our stuff back, we'll keep your part out of it, maybe even give you credit for the help. If not... Well..." Her hand curled around his ass, giving him a scorching, razor-nailed grope... and coincidentally, slicing the seat out of his pants. "Me and Kyra there, we're gonna see how much heat you can stand."

With a wicked giggle, Delilah whirled away from tense vampire, sable wings and tail withdrawing into her flesh, and grabbed one of the school towels, wrapping it around herself in an attempt to conceal some of her nudity. Some being the operative word - the towel concealed her impressive curves about as well as a hand towel, not aided in the least by the hellish runes of golden fire that still painted her flesh. She gave the vampire a smile as hot as those runes, her purple eyes alight with fiendish mirth.

"Sound fair?"

Kyra still had her claws around the Vampire's throat, and she really wanted to tear his throat out, her rage needed some measure of outlet, either to regain what was stolen, or tear someone to bits. Of course, the school really didn't like killing, she remembered that from when she arrived, and her father had said to follow the school's rules.

"The succubus is being more generous then I, vampire" She spat the word vampire with a derisive and insulting tone, her voice still crackling with burning rage. "But, I will follow her direction in this, as long as I regain what was stolen.. it's either that or blood and fire, and I assure you, you will not enjoy taking the choice of blood and fire. I like fire, and I'm certain she does as well.." In any other circumstance, likely the young vampire would enjoy the attention of two beautiful young maidens.. though perhaps maiden wasn't the best term to use for a succubus... and Kyra's beauty had a fierce and dangerous aspect to it..

"I suggest you take her offer, it's the fairest one your going to get... all of the others end very badly for you." Kyra waited to hear his reply, prepared to release him.. or tear his throat out depending on his answer.

Darrik withdrew his hand immediately, almost as if he had touched a hot coal. "Yeah, I don't think I was planning to go that far." Following Neyan had been so easier when he was younger...

"Well, good night. Perhaps we'll see each other in the halls tomorrow." He said quickly, not wanted to get too tempted again.

He turned and began to walk away, planning to depart the library through the shadows for the Men's bathroom. After, he didn't want to not show up at all and raise questions from the others.

Jezabel smiled. "I'll see you then Darrik."

-----------------------

Saizo nodded. "I'll take option number one." He was barely controlled. "Come to Room 102-A in ten minutes. Bring some undergarments."

Having agreed, the two let him go, and Kyohei returned, carrying towels and with his eyes closed. "Here, both of you could you please cover up?"

Leaving Delilah's rival behind, Darrik paced down the library, then found a good clump of shadows to pass through. Vanishing into the cover of the blackness, he came out into the Men's Bathroom- Shit.

It was a little- make that a lot- unexpected to see Delilah, and the dragon princess in there, and trying to cover themselves. Immediately, he spun on a foot, and faced towards the wall to give them privacy.

"All right," he spoke, a bit louder than necessary, "I presume the thief has struck again?"

"Oh, passion and fire go hand-in-hand, and I'm more than fond of both," Delilah agreed, giving the tall she-dragon a lazy grin and a blatant once-over, lavender eyes bright, pleased with the view. When Kyohei, then Darrik, showed up, she giggled with seductive amusement when they averted their eyes. She tossed aside the poor overwhelmed towel she had claimed and replaced it with one of the ones Kyohei had brought, handing the other to Kyra.

Their backs to the girls, the boys shared a glanced as their ears caught the suggestive sound of cloth sliding across nubile flesh. After a moment, where the boys found their imaginations running wild, they heard Delilah's provocative voice. "You can turn around now, boys."

They couldn't help but stare - they weren't sure how Delilah managed to make the towel cling so closely to her figure, emphasizing every dramatic curve, it should have been impossible. The teen succubus smile widely at their attention, inhaling to a distracting degree.

"Alright! Yeah, Saizo stole our stuff again, but we found out he's doing for someone else. Here's the plan..." Delilah hooked her arms with both Kyohei and Darrik, explaining what had happened and her plan - such as it was - as she strutted down the hall. leading them to her dorm-room.

At the door, she asked them with a raised brow if they wanted to join her as she got dressed, but neither boy trusted themselves - or her - with the amount of hormones in the air. She giggled and promised to be right back. Surprisingly, her door had barely closed before it opened again.

Delilah stood there, wearing a vivid red, corseted dress that barely covered her ass and strained desperately across her matchless bustline. She perched atop stiletto-heeled, strappy sandals, her rich, creamy flesh bare of the hellish runes, ravishing face framed enticingly by deep, burgundy hair, partially hiding one amethyst eye. In one of her hands dangled a ball of feminine undergarments, brief thongs and racy bras in bright colours that any grown woman would have been proud to fill out, though Delilah claimed to have out-grown more than a year ago.

"Ready to go?"

As Delilah came out the door, she could notice that Darrik had his self-created staff firmly gripped in one hand. To the surprise- or given the exposure to the supernatural by now, possibly not- of Kyohei, Darrik had briefly excused himself while Delilah was changing and passed through the shadows to his room, picking up his staff while encountering a returning Flicker.

Darrik, pleased that his imp had followed instructions, gave Flicker a new, second job to do. By the time he stepped out of the shade cast by a small amount of light and the dark hallways, Delilah had just about finished dressing.

"Yes, but I had Flicker go out to Room 102-A and keep watch for any possible trouble. I know there's the threat of force and public exposure hanging over Saizo, but that you let that bastard head out alone, and he may alert whoever he's doing this for. I don't want us to fall into any kind of trap."

"Gah." Darrik gasped slightly in shock, surprising Delilah and Kyohei, as the warlock seemed to react as if stung by an bee. He scowled and fixed them with a stare of angry validation. "Told you. Looks like someone just destroyed Flicker's corpus. At least I can put him back together."

Darrik started whispering words that sounded incomprehensible, but reverberated in the human and succubus' ears. Runes on his staff flashed with light color, and the shadows in the room seemed to draw together into a pulsing, squirming ball of shade.

When it split apart, lo and behold, was Flicker again.

Click to reveal..

Right now:

EP: 105/130

Reformed Flicker. Thank god for that. laugh

From behind Delilah, in the bedroom they shared, came Aria's calm, unhurried voice.

"Something very dangerous is in that room right now." She went into the bathroom, rummaged around, and came out with a little bandaid that she wrapped around a small bleeding cut on her finger.

"Only a handful of seniors could have done what was done there. All on the Punishment Squad or Executive Council."

She shook her hand gently, and blew on her finger.

"We'll have to be careful."

"Oh, poppycock!" Delilah swore with eye-catching aplomb, waving her hand in dismissal, her velvety, young voice making the nonsense word sound naughtily indecent. "I want to fireballs at Flicker every time I see him - I'm expecting him to pop out of the shadows in my cleavage one day!" The succubus pointed at the vast expanse of flesh she exposed, as if they could miss it. She glanced at Aria with heavy-lidded eyes, pursing her lips, a coy tongue darting into view. "And that little thing? I'll kiss it better, Aria. I can do worst in my sleep." She ran a slender finger down their door, peeling off a deep sliver of wood.

"C'mon guys! If these guys were really dangerous, they wouldn't need to hide behind someone like Saizo. And I have his balls in the palm of my hand. He won't betray us, it'll only make him look worst. You're not afraid of a couple of perverts are you?" The voluptuous succubus threw back her shoulders, over-inflated endowments bulging against the laces of her brief dress. She spun on a heel and began strutting down the hall, girlish hips swaying gracefully, stilettos hitting the ground with a sharp, enticing clack-clack-clack.

She glanced over a slender shoulder with a heated grin and a wink of her eye. "Coming?"

Kyohei nodded. "Yeah. First thing's first." He turned to Kyra and reached into his pocket. "I found these for you." He held out his hand with a half dozen rubies. "I don't know if this is all of them, but it's all I was able to find."

Kyra had gone back to her room to get dressed, just throwing on something easy, like the Kimono her mother had gotten her a year ago for her hatching day. Of course, it was red, over a soft pink, and she rather liked it, but it wasn't her rubies.

Still fuming, she came out to join the others, just randomly grabbing some underwear from her closet on her way out, not really caring what exactly it was.

When Kyohei handed her the rubies, her anger vanished, to shear delight. "You found my rubies!!" She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him soundly, it wasn't seductive, like Deliah might have been, but more that of a truly delighted young girl who wanted to make her gratitude plain. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" It was also completely out of proportion, at least, with regards to how a human girl would react, but to a young dragon. Her voice wasn't at crackling with rage anymore, though there was still a hint of fire about it, but it was more of a warm thing now, then a wildfire.

Kyohei was unprepared for her response, and when she gave him a moment's respite he nodded. "You're welcome, it was nothing. I just didn't want you going off on a rampage, I might not have lived through that."

He looked to Delilah, hoping she'd note how his hands were'nt anywhere dangerous.

"Unless they wanted a scapegoat to cover up for them in case something went wrong. And I'm not going to take a risk without knowing more about what we're facing."

Darrik knelt down to his imp, and lifted him up firmly. "Flicker, did you see who blew you apart?"

"I saw a figure, like a shadow," Aria volunteers unwillingly. "I didn't get a good look. It was human-shaped. I don't know for sure that was who did the killing, but whoever did must have been extremely fast, and extremely observant."

She gave Delilah an annoyed look.

"So I repeat, we should be careful."

"Great. Go back to the room, stay there." Darrik ordered his scared servant. Sometimes, Flicker wasn't worth the damn trouble. "Well then..." He appeared resigned to the situation, and his hand began to seemingly claw at the air.

Shadows twisted and seemed to wrap around everyone except the departing Flicker, and soon, no one could see anyone else.

"It's sight only," Darrik's low voice told everyone, "So be careful about this."

Click to reveal..

Soul check for Power Flux: 2d6+6=14

Setting to powers:

Invisibility 2 (Sight, Environmental: Shadows/Darkness -2, Targets 2 [5 people]), Weapon 4 (Insidious, Spreading 2)

Delilah arched a brow, a small smile on her delectable lips, as she watched Kyra's display of thanks and the expression of innocence on Kyohei's face. She wasn't concerned that Kyohei would interest in her. Kyra may have been attractive and unfairly tall, she'd been bigger on top since she was twelve. Although, she is pretty... maybe the two of them together...

She blew Aria and Darrik a raspberry after hearing their cautions. "Careful, shmareful, they're the ones who should- Awww!" Delilah felt a stab of disappointment as everyone turned invisible, especially herself. She began tapping her foot, hands on hips, and gave Darrik a sexy scowl her couldn't see. She liked people looking at her.

"There! Careful. Can we go now?" Without waiting for a reply, the sound of metal-tipped heels striking the tiled floor began to emanate from the shadows as Delilah continued down the hall.

"Yeah." Kyohei led the way to room 102-A, Saizo was there, waiting nervously. "This is gonna be bad."

"What's going to be bad, Saizo?"

There was a voice but no one was there. "Ummm Nothing...."

"I know when you lie to me." In a stunning Display a black gloved fist appeared through Saizo's chest where his heart was. "I have no use for traitors an weakminded fools."

Then a white mask appeared, a jester's mask. "Children shouldn't play at adult games, you can't win."

Then the hand and mask were gone, leaving them there with Saizo's corpse.

She had taken the rubies and was holding them fairly tightly in one of her left hand now, but she stayed close by the others, until they were all turned invisible. She was sort of Deliah's opinion however, wanting to be off, though she didn't care about being looked at, one way or another. When they arrived and found Saizo falling dead, she suddenly wondered what was so important about this matter that the person behind it would kill to protect their secret.

"Lucifer's cock!"

Delilah's inviting mouth dropped open in shock, not that anyone could see it, a hand jumping between her breasts to still the rapid beating of her heart. She'd wanted to embarrass Saizo, maybe cut him and burn him a little, she hadn't wanted... this, whatever it was. True, all her underwear was customized to fit her exaggerated figure - it had to be, since nothing off the shelf was sized for her dramatic proportions - but it was something to kill over... Was it?

"If you're an adult, you shouldn't be playing games in high school, then." the young succubus called out with a boldness she didn't feel. "Makes you nothing but a pervert, which admittedly, can be fun sometimes, but still!"

She was a succubus and no stranger to passion, the great and the wicked - war and love were surprisingly entwined - but death, death was so... final. She would never feel the lust and desire flowing from Saizo ever again, saizo would never feel anything ever again. It was sad. She was also really wanted to rip Kyohei's clothes off and take him right here to celebrate the life they still had. Hell, she'd wanted to rip Kyra's and Aria's clothes off too, maybe even Darrik's - though she was still mad a him for some reason. All of them being invisible just made it more erotic. Later D, later, there's still journalism stuff to do.

"What do we do with the body? We can just leave him here," Delilah asked her companions with an unseen arched brow. "And why would they want our clothes? S'not like mine will fit anyone else."

The shadows went away as if ripped off roughly, sharply and unceremoniously. In an instant, everyone could see each other, and Darrik was looking over Saizo's corpse with a supremely horrified look on his face. He breathed in and out, before managing a semblance of being firmed up.

"Whatever the reason is," his voice seriously as hell, "it's something someone is willing to kill over. And the teachers need to know about this. Let's get Ms. Nekomone and tell her what just happened."

"Sympathetic magic," Aria agreed, and only someone who knew her well would detect the slight tremor in her voice. "It's not quite that simple, but that's the essence of it."

She took a deep breath.

"I'll go get Nekomone. The rest of you stay here and make sure nothing happens to the body. I don't want to drag a teacher back here only to find someone's cleaned up after themselves."

Aria whirled and hurried off to seek the teacher out.

As Aria hustled off to find Ms. Nekomone, Delilah sashayed to Kyohei's side, seeking comfort in another's touch in the face of this brutality. She insinuated herself under Kyohei's shoulder with lithe skill, pressing herself close to his side, reveling in the feeling of his arm around her incredibly buxom, hourglass figure. Kyohei could feel her intoxicating heat seeping into him through her soft, silky flesh.

"Someone cover Saizo's face please. I don't want to see it anymore, and really, no one should be seen like this," Delilah asked, then turned a hot-eyed glance on Darrik. "You know anything about this Sympathy Magic, Darrik? You're a warlock. I don't like the thought of these nasty perverts running their hands all over my bras and panties. Perverts are fine - can evern be fun, sometimes - but this one is just mean!"

Kyra's situation was much different then some of the others, she wasn't completely shocked, this seemed somewhat like some of the games that were sometimes played by dragons. Of course, those games were usually about dominance, status and control, rather then life or death.. and life or death over clothing seemed really.. really odd. Over treasure yes, but, they didn't try to take from her horde, just from her clothing. "Do we really know this isn't one of the students? After all, might just be disdainful and arrogant, feel like others are less then him or her?" The last was a somewhat ironic statement coming from her.

"Upperclassman Saizo has been murdered in a classroom not far from here," Aria replies. Her voice is steady, but her wringing hands betray her inner consternation. "Several of us saw the crime, but we couldn't see who did it. It happened just now though. Please come with me and I'll show you."

Archived