Jackpoint: Shadow Chatroom [OOC Chat]

Krul

I'm an interested person too! Been playing Shadowrun 4th ed. since October '07, and I tend to be a pretty verbose person when playing.

I don't know what you want to do about the old game, or if you think it can keep going. I can make a character for that one, or we can see who all is still playing, have the new people make characters, and then just restart it. Or a new job if you'd like, up to you. Just don't give up on Shadowrun, it's such an awesome game. You just need to find reliable players. smile

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to role call it and get it in gear then. I've been waiting on people to post. I was only 'away' for 9 days and in the month before that no one was posting.

I'll be honest, if I gotta play this game alone, I will. smile If I have to sit on my thumbs for two weeks waiting for a poster to give me a two line reply of "He walks in, says 'Hello' and sits down to order a drink." then I'm going to go ape shit and start poppin' off APDS in someone's ass.

Now I'll be blunt... I say we role call this bitch, get our asses in gear and get this tub back in the water.

My suggestion would be to start over because I partially felt like the start was kinda off. Given that Deirdre is bowing out it would feel odd for me if she was NPC'ed right from the start. Also if we're getting new players it would give them a chance to get a fresh start with the entire group.

Just my 2 cents.

I agree, but if we're adding new players.. I prefer to use the 500 point buy system, rather then the karma system, for new players, because the Karma system proved to be a bitch to work with, for both me and players. You may keep the characters you have, or rework them, I find either choice acceptable.

At the moment, we have Cain, Dale and Osiris still in, and Zomg and Darkling as possible new players.

As to the situation.. I agree with a full reboot.

Upon reexamination, I've decided this isn't going to work out. The post rate here isn't what I'm really looking for, so I'm going to back out before we get too far into the game. My apologies for the inconvenience, and I hope you do manage to get a good session going.

Peace,

Zomg

Guest Anonymous

Are you guys still open to new players? I played Shadowrun a long time ago and really enjoyed it. I have access to the 4E rules but would need to review them.

Ok, move things forward folks, and in order for things to make sense better, I decided that the events of the other thread had happened, but our missing players had left Seattle. Leaving folks to form another group, when your called again for the second run, which is fitting to the setting.

Archived