Mutants & Masterminds: Galactic League - The Galactic Hypercomm Net [OOC Chat]

Krul

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, physicals will take place in the Medical Bay.

The Order scheduled would be: Kaien, Sapphire, Kat, Chance, then [T'aeg or Karong, not sure which sense they havn't spoken to the Doctor yet], and finally the Captain. Zade as a non-biological entity doesn't have to show up, but may appear to talk with the crew. However, Amanda is flexible, and if someone shows up early, before someone else, she'll start with them. Besides, she can take multiple individuals at a time, sense she can duplicate herself.

I've made an adjustment to Amanda, one that I would have made earlier had I considered it then. She can now make up to 6 duplicates, + her natural self, for a total of seven, allowing her to personally attend all 7 biological crew members as necessary.

Young lady friend of Kaien: "That's funny, I didn't remember you being circumcised last time we were together..."

Kaien: *coughs embarrased* "I wasn't."

Young lady friend of Kaien: "What made you decide to make such an alteration down there?"

Kaien: *frowns in annoyance* "I didn't decide to do it... I was in Medical getting examined and Sapphire was in the next bay over getting examined. She did her whammy on Amanda... I'm lucky it was only a circumcision and not a prince albert."

---

Just a note, but maybe Sapphire ought not to do her whammy on the doc when she's on duty? It could have unfortunate consequences... wink

Post number 360, the degrees of a circle.

In any case, with regards to the Episode Thread, at the present, I'm allowing the PC's get to know one another (Or sapphire to manipulate them into her bed, singularly or together).. with minimum interference from outside forces.

At the moment, I intend to give you a few days for that, but if folks want to accelerate that, I'm willing to be convinced, and we can move you forward to arrival in Shangra La.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a few things I feel compelled to point out.

Your engineer can build something that will boost the impulse speed of the ship.

Several of you can teleport from where you are to Shangra La, and take others with you.

I'm not going to post until everyone else has had a chance too.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, folks, I guess everyone is waiting on the Captain's orders, which is fine, however, Galactic League hierarchy isn't quite that strict within certain guidelines.

The Captain can give you orders, and expect them to be followed, but your allowed to use initiative also. Especially in the case of the Ship's Avatar and the Senior League members, and especially with regards to your individual duties.

This means, for example, that T'aeg doesn't need orders to do anything with regards to Engineering, and Zade, as ship's Avatar, can do anything she considers necessary to the insure the safety of Cpatin and Crew.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok in the chapter who's going to do what? I'd be fine having Kaien sorta be the visible decoy of the team, focusing attention on himself so the others can do counterintelligence and shut down the plot on the ground, though in all fairness anyone who sees Sapphire isn't gonna turn away.

any other ideas?

Archived