Mutants & Masterminds: Galactic League - The Galactic Hypercomm Net [OOC Chat]

Krul

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, that's a rather.. unusual method of making the first post... and brings strange images to mind. But it does bring another thought to mind, I'm curious now, does T'aeg's race have two sexes, or more, or are they asexual?

Would anyone else like to weigh in on the ship's name?

Possible so far... (feel free to suggest more.)

I, personally, like 'Scheherazade'. [Woman who told the stories in A Thousand and One Nights]

Infinity Reflex

Star Keeper

Valiant

Advocate

Comet

Luminous

Voltaire

Dante

Odysseus

Orion

Aegis

Auspice

Aedak

Mobius

Lotus

Ajax

Bellerophon

Equinox

Solstice

Solipsist

Schrodinger

Nebuchadnezzar

Scheherazade

Quasar

Pulsar

Nebula

Originally Posted By: Rorx
Nebuchadnezzer gets my vote of the two - The main ship in the Matrix trilogy I believe. wink

Which is why I want to go with Scherazade, it hasn't been used in a sci-fi series as a ship name before. :P

That puts us at 2 for Neb and 2 for Schera. Anyone else?

4 for Scheherazade, 2 for Nebuchadnezzer

Personally, my vote would be for Aegis, Equinox or Mobius, but I took myself out of the running, unless you end up with a perfect tie. wink

Actually, I've decided to make that impossible, as Ship's Avatar, Mr. Fox's vote counts for two, sense the name is in essence going to part of his character.. though the Ship's Avatar/AI can certainly have a different name then the Ship itself.

I vote Scheherazade, since we have a female captain who would see the appeal in a story like 1001 Nights. Nebuchadnezzer was a conqueror and a man who couldn't find his dream, neither of which would be appropriate for a ship helmed by a pacifist and someone who makes dreams of peace a reality.

Just my opinion.

Originally Posted By: Sapphire Rose
This game hasn't even started yet, and I'm already looking forward to seeing what is going to happen. Wish the Telepath was a little more in the know, but I'm willing to wait for it to play out... for a while. grin

I couldn't agree more laugh

Well, if you like, I could add a thread where you all can mingle, in character, sort of in between missions sort of thing, and telling stories, after all, that's appropriate for a ship named Scheherazade wink

We're almost ready to begin as it is, I just need completed characters from Mr. Fox and Katalyst (who is going for something similar to the Protoss at this point)

Well, I'm a little late weighing in but I like Scheherazade.

I could go with Sche, Hera, or Zade as a character name.

Speaking of which, sorry it's taking me so long. This new work schedule is kicking my butt. Thankfully it will only last for another 2 or 3 weeks then I'll be back to normal.

I'll be sending Krul a PM about the character today.

Archived