Mutants & Masterminds: Legacy - Legacy OOC

Joani

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I understand some of you feel somewhat disappointed by the outcome of Chapter 3 and I'm really sorry about that. While I was thinking that you guys were progressively succeeding I got feedback that it felt more like losing and not accomplishing anything. That was clearly not my intention.

It's hard to built up and maintain a challenging and thrilling situation (which I wanted to achieve) and I was also looking for a way to keep both groups equally busy while providing you with bits and pieces of information to move the story on.

I want to assure you that you solved this in an awesome way and that I'm proud of what you did. From my perspective it was an awesome ride/thread and I want you to know that. Especially after the story was stalled and picked up again (which was a difficult thing, too).

Anyway - you guys rock and I want you to know you succeeded! This was a success, not a partial victory or something even minor. I hope I was able to deliver the message. Thank you guys!

We now have the "official" Dice Roller which is still in Beta activated for Legacy. I kindly ask you to make use of this roller whenever I ask for rolls.

IC can still be used but I prefer (also for Chosen's sake) to test the Dice Roller and provide feedback if you encounter any oddities or bugs.

If there's a feature you think should be added don't hestitate to post it in the official thread.

Okay, for the next two weeks or so I will be posting very sparsely (probably a couple on saturdays) because a friend of mine's work schedule's changed and he needs to adapt. Can't do it easily if I'm hanging about.

Keep the seat warm I'll be back as fast as I can. And I'll get some more Lagrangian fistion posts in as quick as my fingers can go tonight.

PS: I've condensed the posts a bit in "Lagrangian" so that there's fewer, bigger posts over more, smaller ones.

PPS: From April 1st to the 3rd I will not be available due to con. The countdown below is for everyone's benefit. (it updates itself)

animedetour.png

Max, in regards to your last post:

Originally Posted By: Joani
The team retreated as soon as possible since they had more important matters to attend to and even though the celebration was far from finished they were already heading back towards the HQs Central Office.

We're not in the sick bay. smile

Originally Posted By: Dawn, OOC
Just to add, I don't mind moving to the sick bay, if that's what Echo wants...

Also, is CC gone?

It's actually quiet ok if you guys move to sickbay. Can't tell anything about CC, haven't seem him in over a week.

I'd like to get Nixx and Morgana in your current thread because that should greatly affect your decision making. Once I can start the next Chapter I hope that such "Deus ex machina" stuff won't be necessary anymore. You're not supposed to be shoved around without having much options, I kindly apologize for that.

I actually hadn't realized that everyone in the sick room, or sick bay was easy to see... Arcana should know the Dragon Queen if she sees her.. I'm going to assume she hasn't, either because she's facing the wrong way, or she's behind something from Arcana's angle

Unfortunately my kids are both sick atm which impedes my ability to post a lot because I'm staying home till they are better (I usually do all my postings from at work)

I try to keep things running as good as possible but it may take a day or two.

@Smax - You get your PP rewards when the Chapter ends.

Archived