Aberrant: The Middle Children of History - An opportunity

Mech

Hello everyone. I've recently been given the chance to make my own movie. It's going to be a Samurai/martial arts movie for both release here and in the East.

What i'd like to offer is the opportunity to anyone out there to be a part of this film. If your interested let me know. I'm looking to start by mid to late April, and probably through summer.

Thank you for your time.

• 3 months later...

An update for those who remember. We have finished shooting the movie. The official Release date is scheduled for Early October, but there's going to be a special screening In Mid September. This screening is going to be held as Benefit for charity with all proceeds going to various charities that help people in need.

What is it with you guys and Charity Benefits? You think if everything you do is attached to some 'Charity Benefit' that people will look up to a bit more or think you wonderful?

Once you screw up you'll be out on your ass and no one will give two shits about all the charities you were a part of. Do it for you, and only you.

I will go to the charitable event as well. There are lots charities can do for people if the funds are directed properly.

I do not share Bastion's cynicism, but can understand why he believes them to be innefective ego boosts for those who create them. In this case, however, I get no sense of self-enrichment and think it is a worthwhile cause.

I plan to donate my portion to the 'Bastion Scholarship Fund'. In honor of our esteemed, yet cynical, companion of course.

Archived