Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Nexus Earth - Chapter Five Session 1: Return

Justin OOC

"He's hurt" Georgi calmy stated through the suits speakers. "We need to get him to the infirmary."

Georgi could have kicked himself for delaying. He could have been several decks closer to medical treatment before the indaders were aware of Kai's location. There was no time to wallow in any sort of second guessing at this time. Action was needed.

"I need you to carry Kai." Georgi said to Masane Amaha. "My suit will make me invisible to them, and I can be more effective defending Kai if I have both my hands free."

"That is, unless you have a better suggestion."

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Masane nods once. "The contract is a two-way street." She leaned over and gently kissed Kai. His suit's sensors registered a large influx of power from Masane to Kai. She pulled back and smiled as his eyes opened. "We need you awake master. Invaders are rampaging through the ship, searching for you. Captain Ishiyama is defending the bridge with several of his squad, while Saito's team is sweeping the right pylon of the ship. The battle outside the ship goes well enough, but we know we have at least one enemy ACE in the ship hunting you."

"Kai nods. "Is that the only way you can do that?"

She smiles"It is the way I thought best to use in front of someone else."

Kai nods to the gauntlets holding his hands. Masane touches each of them and they release his hands. "Alright, let's go Coach, Masane." Masane looks over his shoulder and nods. "There's a suit of power armor that seems to have been prepared for you Kai. I suggest using it."

He thinks for a moment and then dons the armor, a black with white trip version of the armor Georgi has on. He draws Senbonzakura. "Let's go to the infirmiry. now that she's been dosed with the flower extract I can probably restore Amane's vitality on my own. That will add another very powerful warrior to help get our ship clear."

(((OOC Georgi you tell them about the ACE's target if you wish, or something else you'd like to do Otherwise I will assume you go to the Infirmiry.)))

(((OOC: I'm guessing Rapiecage is still the one fighting against Latooni?)))

Noha doesn't bother responding to Mai, but instead puts the Atmos into a dive and sweep maneuver, closing in on Rapiecage. As soon as he's in range, be releases a quick series of WISP attacks, aiming for whichever arm happens to be readily visible.

As the Atmos flies into position, Noha adds offhandedly to Brigit, "I think I may have made an enemy today."

"I believe so." Brigit replies. "Soldiers, especially pilots, are known for holding grudges."

"Oh, well. The fight continues."

After releasing its scarlet beads, the Atmos continues to sweep under, and around the Rapiecage, maintaining distance. I don't like the timing of these assaults. This whole thing is too well played.

2d6=8, 2d6=7, 2d6=6

A1: 25

A2: 24

A3: 23

2d6=6, 2d6=6, 2d6=11

D1: 17

D2: 17

D3: 22

The Rapiecage's right arm vanishes in a storm of WISP fire, Leaving the mecha vulnerable.

One of the Bergelmirs had already been forced to retreat under the threat of the SRX's Tronium Buster Cannon. The other two were raising six kinds of hell, using the Giganscudo effectively as a shield, while pummelling both mechs. Excellen and her team were having shear hell with Lichkeit, with nobody being able to get close to the evil looking machine.

Granzon stood there, impervious to all weapons fire and curiously weapons silent.

Valerie moved back from the Invader, her fist would hurst was she any lesser being, without the SdZ she was stuck on melee combat, not her specialty by a long shot, but it would have to do.

Using a basic principle of self defense, Valerie started a null position, shifting her body weight to her front leg, and lifting her heel of her support leg, she breathed out cleansing her mind of distractions, focusing completely on her eyesight and hearing, to detect any and all attacks on her that she could avoid or return.

(((OOC: Valerie is going to hold her attack actions until the invader against her comes, she will then try to slam him against equipment until it falls unconcious, seeing how the last hit almost did more damage to her than to the thing. Is 4 tons of Superstrenght enough to lift one of those things?))))

Georgi wasted little time telling Kai and Masane what the ACE's plans and target were. There was little time left for pleasantries or further discussion.

"Lets get Kai into his armor an make haste to the infirmary." Georgi said brusquely. "I will take point, Masane will cover the rear, and Kai, you are in the middle."

"Move out!"

They move with a suprising Alacarity. between the three of them they account for a dozen dead Invaders by the time they reach the Infirmiry. Two more die outside Amane's room. Kai looks to Georgi. "Come on, let's wake Sleeping Beauty up, I'm sure after her nap she's going to be ready to kick a little ass."

Valerie saw the creatures blade coming to her, with the slightest of steps she moved away from the attack, the blade cutting the air in front of her torso she did not stir.

Valerie aimed her attacks first of all at the piston arm, trying to jam it against something, trying to use the creatures own strenght against itself, she stepped back and goaded the creature into the next attack once again.

OOC

D1: 16 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1863036/

D2: 19 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1863037/

A1: 23

A2: 16

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1863038/

Attacks are to destroy the Piston Arm and then to try and knock it out by slamming it against a wall or a particularly sturdy piece of equipment.

As the smaller Invaders move back to make room for their newly arrived/created larger brothers Eiji drops the rifle so that it swings back out of the way on its patrol sling and reaches back to draw his katana from it's sheathe. With a cry of "Arc Inazuma" as he draws it the blade crackles and sparks with electricity as it emerges from the sheathe, lengthing and growing slightly wider into a full no-dachi sized blade. He brings this down immediately into a powerful iaijutsu cut at the first of the two bigger Invaders, following it up with a stop-thrust to it's head.

Attack#1: (Passion) :2d6+11=21

(Arc Inazuma = 171 damage in Powerarmour = 342 with Passion, Armour -12, FF -24, multidimensional)

Attack#2: 2d6+11=23

(Arc Inazuma = 171 damage in Powerarmour, Armour -12, FF -24, multidimensional)

Defense#1: 2d6+12=18

Defense#2: 2d6+12=18

Well, that's a bit more like it.

Noha continues his sweep, keeping a wide birth between the Atmos and the Rapiecage. Another barrage of WISP is unleashed, this time using the exposure of the damaged arm to give access to the rest of the mech.

"Brigit", Noha says, "Keep notice of Excellen and Lichkeit. That'll be our next stop."

"You're very confident, considering our narrow successes so far."

"It's not like this is entirely luck."

"We're performing at a higher than anticipated margin. Are you saying that you've gotten better?"

"As the humans say: live and learn."

"Let's continue living then, Noha. I would like that very much."

OOC: Rolls

2d6=5, 2d6=7, 2d6=7

D1: 16

D2: 18

D3: 18

2d6=9, 2d6=11, 2d6=8

A1: 26

A2: 28

A3: 25

Suddenly Saito saw a flash of light and for a brief moment he felt another's thoughts in his mind.

"Ki....ll....me.....no....t....my.....life"

Intuition told Saito that him the voice was coming from the Raipecage and instantly he knew what must be done. Saito nodded.

"Very Well, I will grant your request".

Saito closed his eyes for a moment and whispered to himself

"Father, this is for you".

Slamming forward on the throttle Saito commanded the Meteor to dash forward with more speed than it has ever had in the past

"I AM SAITO MURAZAKI, I AM THE BLADE THAT CLEAVES EVIL!!!!!!"

The Meteor dashed forward to deliever the killing blow to the Raipecage.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1863201/

((OOC: Passion Used))

Eiji's release of his Zanpaktou isn't as spectacular as others, but the results are immeidately seen as he thouroughly destroys one of his opponents with a pair of attacks from the blade that seems to humm with with an electric current. Its molecules Vaporize in the air as it dies, preventing it from being used to heal its bretheren.

The second beast cocked back the impaler arm and The spines over its shoulders shot out at Eiji. It was impossible to dodge at this range, as a hail of needles impacted like a shotgun blast.

(((OOC Attack does 65 damage.)))

------------

Outside Brigit chirped after only a moment. "The Weissreiter has been disabled, as has the WildFalken. Invaders are closing in quickly. Lieutenant Subota is enroute and is requsting back-up now. Lichkeit seems to be preaparing to finish off the Wildwurger and assimilate all three of them. We need to help them."

Noha's stots walked up the Rapiecage's right leg, blowing it off at the knee, depriving it of some of it's maneuvering thrusters.

This was followed by The Meteor's strikes, which quartered the once mighty Rapiecage. A ghostly "thank you" was heard over the com channels as the Rapiecage exploded.

One big problem was gone, yet there were still many left to deal with.

Only a single spine manages to penetrate Eiji's combination of two Forcefields and barely peirces the armoured battlesuit.

(((OOC 65 dmaage - 28FF - 16FF -20AR = 1 damage. FF's now at 24/12)))

HP/EP = 99/65 (Regen HP 15/turn, Regen EP 5/Turn, FF spell 10/Turn)

Amane was as beautiful as ever, and his heart beat faster as he laid his hand gently on her shoulder. He hoped that Kai or Masane could bring her around. He needed her, not just for the upcoming fight, but because she made him complete, even if she was not aware of it. It had been so long since he'd seen her, much less spoke to her, that he was at a loss of words. Finally he gathered enough strength to speak.

"Can you really heal her enough to fight?" he asked the others. "I... We need her."

Kai nodded once. "Yes I believe I can." He walked over and took hold of Georgi's hand and placed it beneath his on her left cheak and focused. Georgi felt a curious warmth even through the battle-armored fist. The warmth spread and suffused his body, and slowly it did the same to Amane. Color returned to her face and her eyes fluttered open. Only then did Kai remove his hand.

Amane looked up at the battlearmored figures before her and asked "Georgi?"

Noha quickly twists his flight path to the direction of the Lichkeit, even before the Meteor deals the final blow to the Rapiecage. As soon as the Atmos turns about, Noha looks over the Persönlichkeit, noticing its solid armor, and especially the two skull-like drones, hovering near it. Deciding that it's best to allow the suit as little help as possible, Noha targets the nearest drone with all three WISP bursts.

Even if it doesn't handicap it, maybe it will distract the pilot enough to buy them more time.

Three red beads streak towards the hovering demonic visage.

2d6=8, 2d6=5, 2d6=8

A1: 25

A2: 22

A3: 25

2d6=7, 2d6=6, 2d6=3

D1: 18

D2: 16

D3: 14

The attack that connects is blunted by Lily's protective barriers, and only draws a shallow cut down her back. Even so, she grimaces and gives the creatures a glare. She was stronger now than before, but they weren't to be underestimated.

She strikes with lightning speed, driving her sword into the wounded one's thick exoskeleton and -leaving- it embedded there. A new sword roars to life in her hands as she vanishes, flickering in and out around the unwounded monster several times before finally appearing directly behind it and aiming a savage slash at that long, jointed appendage with an armor-piercing tip she knew only too well!

(Flash Steps still on, using Detonate on first target, targeting the tail of the second. Attack rolls are 20 and 23 (including Flash step bonus). Defense rolls are 23 and 25. Spending 25 energy. http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1864473/ )

Two of his attacks connected, but much of the damage was absorbedd by Lichkeit's beam resistant armor. The return fire from Lichkeit was amazing. Hellish lasers speared out in all directions, killing at least a dozen Invaders. Arado's heavily armed Wildwurger intercepted a pair of bolts that would have struck The Wildfalken and Weissreiter, taking catastrpohic damage. The entire Right side of the Wurger exploded and the machine began to drift in space.

A pair of the laser bolts lanced out and struck the Atmos as well.

((OOC) the attacks both hit doing 140 damage each)))

Latooni's cry crackled over the commnet. "Arado!! Nooooo!!" The Wildtraubier darted ina and around the Lichkeit, loosing it's full compliment of missiles before shifting to it's robot mode and slamming a pair of rounds from it's 180mm boosted rifle. Armor shards flew off the mecha as it reeled under The Goddess of Flash's concetrated fury, but the Lichkeit didn't go down. Instead the massive mech's mouth opened, revealing a huge set of teeth and beam cannon. The Mecha was smiling.

Blue White energy began to coalesce around the mouth, as Everyone except Latooni seemed to realize what the weapon was, a Synchro cannon.

------------------

Lily's attack hurts it further and it curiously regards the sword in its chest. The undamaged one howled with rage as her second strike sliced off it's three tails in a single slice.

The first one lashes out with its blade arm, missing her face narrowly.. The now tailless one snarled and brought it's Impaler around to her and fired. The blow tore through the side of her Kimono and the massive spike reached over a meter behind her. Luckily, it missed by only the slightest Margin.

(((OOC Saito or Nihilist you're up))))

Inside the ship the others scarecely noticed when Geoff's Forcefield went up and he ignighted the small Energy knife the Satoshi personnel had left him. His first attack sliced neatly along the Imapler arm, ruining the pressure cylinder. He took a nasty cut along his chest, but the field shield him from most of it. He countered with a pair of quick slashes into the creatures torso, illiciting a scream of pain from the creature. It slashed again and connected, another blow to his side this time, but it missed with its three tails.

"Amane...

..."

There was a long pause before he spoke again. All he wanted to do was to hold her close to himself and never let go.

"Yes my...geliebten." He deliberately used the German word for beloved. "I am here." He held her hand affectionately as she stood up, the sounds of the invaders cacophonous gibberings getting closer every passing moment. "We need your help in the upcoming battle." Georgi gave her a quirky smile.

"Oh..and your mother says hello."

She smiles as she stands. "She does, does she? That would explain why I'm alive then."

Shelooks to both of them and then to her flight suit on the rack would one of you hand me that then look the other way?"

Kai complies and hands her her garments and then turns around. She waids and Georgi does too as she dons her Flightsuit. "OK, so we have Invaders in the Ship, our princess is somewhere as well and Lots of Invaders in the ship, searching for something."

Kai looks at her. "They're searching for me and Ratheros's main body."

She looks at him quizzically. "I am Kai Morisato, One of this world's skeleton keys." He Gestures to Masane. "This is Masane Amaha, my conctracted bodyguard."

Masane looks to Amane who's eyes go somewhat wide and nods.

"That means she uses your life force..."

"I know what it means Captain Kaunac. Now to the business at hand. I know Captain Ishiyama is on the bridge defending it from Invaders. I need you and Masane to head down to the secondary cargo hold and defend the Dalaraan Core ship. Georgi and I are going to try to make it back to Engineering to see if We can keep this ship under power."

She looked at him, about to object. "Please Amane, just trust me for now." He flipped up the visor on his armor and allowered her to see the glowing infinity symbol blazing on his forhead.

Masane looked at him. "Kai, it isn't my place, but it would be better if Amane went with Georgi. You and I will be sufficient to take and hold Engineering."

He looked at her, and her black and yellow eyes narrowed. Suddenly he understood.

"Very Well. Then let's go." The Key and his guardian departed the Infirmiry leaving Georgi with Amane. Amane moved to one of the anterooms and returned bearing a large sword. "Hiss original master is gone but he longs to battle, luckily we have similar resonance."

She looks at Georgi. "How long has this skeleton key had a Demon like her watching him, Contracted no less? I doubt he really knows what that really means."

"Only a very short time." Georgi said to Amane. "I fear that we may have to find a way to break the 'contract', before he loses his soul. Something tells me, that the sooner we do it, the better for everyone."

Once Amane is ready to go, Georgi takes point, as the two of them begin to make their way to the cargo hold to defend the Dalaaran Core ship.

Saito paused for a moment to reflect on the fallen pilot of the Raipecage. Had all of these people been his countrymen, had they all been assimilated against their will and forced to fight their own people.

Klaxons went off in the Meteor's cockpit alerting Saito to one final hostile on the battlefield, hopefully if he could defeat this one too then this battle would be over. Knowing that time was of the essense, the Meteor dashed toward his new enemy. Upon arriving, Saito noticed that the synchro cannon on the enemy machine was charging up.

"NOT THIS TIME!!!!"

Saito shouted as he brought his buster cannon to bare on the synchro cannon, after a quick charge-up, he fired hoping to knock the cannon off it's intened target.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1868436/

((OOC: Rolls are 27 and 32))

Valerie realized that she was the onlyone taking this long to dispatch of the invader who had picked a fight with her. This has gone for entierely too long.

Valerie immediatly went for the easy option waiting for the oponents next lunge and getting a hold of it's weapon, immediatly using the force of the blow to help her send the invader flying into one of the invaders persuing Lily. "Leave her alone already!"

--------

OOC:

Is it safe to assume this is done with a Defence to avoid the first hit, a Body check and an Attack roll to throw the guy into another one?

Melee Defense: 22 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1868542/

Body Check: 16 (plus any bonii from Super Strenghgt 3) http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1868543/

Ranged Non-Spell Attack: 26 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1868544/

If I got anything wrong or you want to tell me how to actually do it, just drop a PM and I will comply by what the ST says. Sorry for not being online as much ;_;

(OOC VAl that was awesome improv. As for not posting I know real life takes priority. It is my stance to wait awhile, but if not resolved then to let the players continue or put the character on auto if need be.))

Val's throw sent the Invader flying. It's partially loaded Impaler arm went off, spearing the Invader it crashed into in the chest, and further serving to entangle the two of them together, preventing both from rising for the moment.

----------

The Meteor's first shot was truly impossible. The Synchro cannon fired, discharging pure death and annihilation, and the Buster Rifle's blast strikes it at just the right angle, knocking it off course by a fraction. It takes off the entire Right arm of the Wildtraubier and blackens the rest of that side. The Second Shot Strikes the Lichkeit square in the face, currently the muzzle of the synchro cannon.

As the Hellish orange beam dissipates, only the skeletal remains of the head can be seen, the Synchro cannon is totally ruined. It counter attacks quickly, Sending a focused laser beam right for the Meteor.

(Saito Defense check please)

Eiji spins, with something that flows like a dance move, through the space so recentley vacated by the vaporising Invader and backhands the second Invader across the cocked impaler arm. The blade shining blue with the elctricity running along it's length and leaving random sparkles and crackles in the air as he brings it around in arc so that ends up as a vertical cut through the creatures centre of mass. He ends by moving back into his original position relative to the others and with his sword in a high guard, side facing the Invader

Attack#1:2d6+11=17 171 damage, -12 AR, -24 FF, Multidimensional

Attack#2: 2d6+11=20 [Passion = 35EP] 342 damage, -12 AR, -24 FF, Multidimensional

Defence#1: 2d6+11=20 +1 Melee Defence = 21

Defence#2: 2d6+12=20

FF#1 [spell] = 28

FF#2 [Armour]= 16

Armour = 20

HP/EP = 100/30 (Regen HP = 15, Regen EP = 5)

The two blasts pierce deeply through the armor of the Atmos, but Noha doesn't cease movement for a moment. Continuing the arc, he directs the Atmos forward. Noticing the Synchro Cannon, he sighs inwardly, expecting the worst, knowing he'll not be able to release a barrage of WISP in time to interrupt the attack.

The buster cannon's eruption flashes, and taking full advantage of the distraction, Noha brings the Atmos in to melee range. Unleashing a flurry of attacks, Noha doesn't bother aiming for any special target on the Lichkeit, but rather is hoping that the immediate distraction will grant him the opening to deal some real damage.

Red flashes blaze across the Lichkeit, as Noha unleashes a barrage of slashes, and pierces into the monstrosity.

(Two-Weapon is being used)

2d6=10, 2d6=7, 2d6=7, 2d6=8

(applying penalty)

A1: 20

A1: 17

A2: 18

A3: 19

(the Lichkeit is at a -3 penalty to defend)

2d6=12, 2d6=6, 2d6=7

D1: 23

D2: 17

D3: 18

The invader Eji attacks dies in near silence, only the crackle of electricity being heard.

Outside the distracted Lichkeit takes the first series of Wisp Shots across its shoulders. The remaining attacks are deftly blocked by the two demonic face shields that seem to orbit the Mecha.

It draws out a wicked looking sword of its own and then stops. OVer the main channel a voice rings out. Alfimi and the others, withraw at once. We have what we came for."

The mecha sheathed its sword and regarded the Meteor and the Atmos quietly. They both sudden saw their vidscreens flash to life and a pupiless blue eyed and blue-haired young woman looked at them. "We will meet again, and nex time you will not be spared."

The Lichkeit seemed to shimmer and then was gone. The Invader horde did the same and soon only the Granzon was left. It regarded the Archangel for a moment, finally moving again since its initial attacks. "Very well, but you won't live. Your genetic material will be used for the next generations." Then A seeming black hole opened and the Granzon vanished through it.

Everything wasn't okay yet though, The Archangel's interior was still crawling with smaller invaders."

Geoff gave into the mindlessness that was battling at close range. Thoughts were hard to contemplate when you were reading your opponents every lunge and feint. His eyes were focused on his enemy, his mind ignoring the emotions that he could read so easily from his cohorts. Reading your opponents emotions was just so much easier in the heat of battle.

Holding his knife he bobbed and weaved through the air, never letting the created ones get a beat on his movements. He seemed to break the boundaries set forth by his body, striking with unexpected speed in two motions. The first, across the chest of the armor and the second a piercing blow straight into the chest.

Zeal:40 EP

Attack 1: 21

Attack 2: 15

Defense (If necessary): 18

Saito dodged the shot with superlative ease, having moved the shield more out of reflex than anything. The field was clear of enemies, leaving only the ships still under attack from within. There were several machines far too damaged to move on their own though and they would need help to get back to the ships.

(((The Wildfalken, WildWuerger, Wiessreitter and Wildtraubier cannot move on their own anymore due to severe damage. They require assistance back to the Hagane and Kurogane, You may also choose to aid any of the heavily damaged Quadrono suits back to the Macross Quarter.)))

-----------

In the ship the corridor battles raged. Kai and Masane left a trail of dissolving remains, and Amane and Georgi did the same. They were met outside the core room by a trio of enemies similar to the ones the others had been fighting, the one that had but so many needles in Georgi weeks earlier.

(Roll attacks and defenses and post your responses Georgi.)

In the hangar, Geoff landed a killing strike on the Invader just as its tails were lashing out for him again, they dissolved just as they would have impaled his left leg.

(so that makes 3 dead 2 seriouly hurt and one moderately hurt)

Lily flinches in surprise when the giant Invader she faces is suddenly impacted by another one...with both of them sent tumbling over one another in a tangle of blasphemous, chitinous limbs. Behind her, apparently completely unnoticed, the Invader she'd impaled with her energy sword rises up over her, giant claws quivering with bloodlust and a buzzing, insectile scream ripping out from its drooling mandibles!

Lily doesn't even try to dodge. As the huge serrated claws start to plunge down onto her, the sword stuck in its carapace flashes with blinding blue light and explodes!

The Invader's head and thorax part ways, as the logic of the strike makes itself clear. Burying the sword near the neck joint hadn't been fatal to the creature, but it placed it perfectly to focus the blast to behead the thing when it exploded. Unspeakable ichor splashes out in a wide cone from its neck, spattering with little hisses and flashes of light across Lily's aura.

The Princess gathers for a leap at the two Invaders that Valerie sent reeling, and vanishes. She appears right next to them and immediately sets into slashing at the creatures before they can get back to their many feet!

(attack 1: 22, Defense 1: 21, Attack 2: 20, Defense 2: 16)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1873243/

Georgi remembered the intense stabbing pain from the last time he encountered an opponenet like this. He supresses the urge to reach for his abdomen, where he had been skewered through. That last thing he wanted was for Amane to sense any weakness in him. In battle, the weak bring down the strong's morale.

Without waiting another second, he takes two quick shots at the two to his right. If he could get their attention, they might focus on him instead of Amane.

Attack 1 on beastie 1: 19 {Combat Technique: multiple targets}

Attack 2 on beastie 2: 16 {Combat Technique: multiple targets}

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1873291/

Damage: 100

Defense 1 and 2: 11, 17 {Countermeasures 3 is active}

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1873315/

Georgi's first shot slams into the first creature but the shot at the other one goes wide. The one he hit bristled a moment and shot dozens of spines at him. It spent its next action "cocking" the massive impaler arm and closing the distance with him.

((OOC spines do 80 damage and reduce your Forcefield and armor rating by 12 each)))

Amane Engages the uninjured one with the sword she'd taken, neatly hacking off it's impaler arm with a strike. She missed the tails in her second swing, but caught the right side with her final one, spraying ichor everywhere. It Shot spines into her at pointblank range, and slashed at her only to be blocked by the sword's scabbard in her other hand. Even with a half dozen spikes embedded in her left arm and shoulders amane smiled. It was the scariest thing he'd seen her do. "Right where I want you."

Georgi felt the room grow sixty degrees cooler in an instant even through his armor. Sprials of wind started at her feet and whirled around her up to her left wist, which had released the sword. Her arm swung back and then pistoned forward. "Tanshinkou!" As all the airlike currents rushed to her fist and then into the creature. It explodeded in gore as she rehomed her sword in one deft motion.

(OOC correct. while some of you engaged the Aces, Nihilist (on autopilot so to speak) and Akina did nothing but run crowd control on the minion level enemies. Lichkeit killed a bunch each time it fired plus what the ships and autonomous mecha managed, so yeah When the recall was issued all the others left too, leaving only those onboard the Archangel)))

Trying to help Lily, Valerie tries to think on her feet, and by holding onto a mechanical wrench that was on the floor she dashed towards the beast hulking over Lily, jumping in the air and bringing it down like one would imagine a fierce thunderbolt twice on the unprepared creature.

Two Melee attacks with the wrench. (19, 21)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1874855/

(Damage is {7*8}+12 = 66 per hit.

Preparing a single melee defense: 23

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1874857/

Archived