Aberrant: In the Beginning - Table Talk- In the Beginning

Titan

Yeah, you guys took a flight to Cardiff and back in a helicopter, I figured that flight probably took a couple hours each direction. And I didn't know how long you guys sat watching the patient before the discussion that caused Michael to get up and leave. Best case scenario it might be a little be before breakfast.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, you guys took a flight to Cardiff and back in a helicopter, I figured that flight probably took a couple hours each direction. And I didn't know how long you guys sat watching the patient before the discussion that caused Michael to get up and leave. Best case scenario it might be a little be before breakfast.

Huh! I will only say this much more, just in case:

Cardiff to London, air distance is 132 miles.

I don't know what kind of chopper we were in, but 66mph is pretty slow for any kind of helicopter. smile

Or did I misunderstand and you meant 2 hours for the round trip?

Huh! I will only say this much more, just in case:

Cardiff to London, air distance is 132 miles.

I don't know what kind of chopper we were in, but 66mph is pretty slow for any kind of helicopter. smile

Or did I misunderstand and you meant 2 hours for the round trip?

I checked the flight times on a travel site and it was showing 4 hours one way. I have no idea why they are so long when they weren't showing any stops, seems very wrong, but there ya go. We'll call it 2 hours each way since you were flying a private chopper, and you are there sitting in the dinning room a little before breakfast.

I checked the flight times on a travel site and it was showing 4 hours one way. I have no idea why they are so long when they weren't showing any stops, seems very wrong, but there ya go. We'll call it 2 hours each way since you were flying a private chopper, and you are there sitting in the dinning room a little before breakfast.

Originally Posted By: Katalyst
Well, I'd be dead if that was the case.
It's not like he was right next to you. Disin doesn't have a huge range and he was pretty far away from you. If the other nova is on foot then he could still be sneaking up on you.

Originally Posted By: Katalyst
Well, I'd be dead if that was the case.
It's not like he was right next to you. Disin doesn't have a huge range and he was pretty far away from you. If the other nova is on foot then he could still be sneaking up on you.

Archived