Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Nexus Earth - Chapter 3 Session 3 Graduation and Reunion

Justin OOC

The demons kept pressing harder and harder. The waves were seemingly endless, yet the Satoshi personnel and others gathered their continued to fight on, despite their flagging reserves of strength and energy.

There was a brilliant flash in the sky followed by a loud roaring sound as something descended from the heavens.

"If that's an S-class demon we're done..." Raisho's words went unheard in the Caphacony of sound. From the great steaming clouds two brilliant white booms emerged, and from either side of them and within the clouds, Two railguns fired, and scores of missiles streaked forth on streams of vapor to pound the demons surrounding the area.

"Aim Valiants at the larger groups and start using the point defense lasers to thin the herd! Begin dropping CRT thirteen pods now. Send the dropships as soon as the area is secure. Nobody Else dies." Captain Ramius's Orders went out quickly.

"Open a channel to Captain Ishiyama."

The com beeped and Murrue steeled herself. "Captain Ishiyama, this is Captain ramius of the Battleship Archangel, I heard you could use a lift."

"You got that right Captain. My men have a perimeter set up with some reinforcement, we can begin getting the Civilians back."

"Roger that, I am Dropping platoons of CRT-13 undder Captain Johnson to reiforce you. I also have some VIPs who are itching to lay into some demon hide."

"I thought you might, I have some of my own, and they're doing damn fine at tearing through the hounds, even the Key. Send them down, I'll play Shepherd."

"Roger that, Captain Kaunac will be descending as well for additional reinforcement."

"Welcome to the Party, Ishiyama out."

He turned back to the demons and yelled. "We've got incoming reinforcements Hold the line here, The princess and the others are back and they're bringing the Sarge with them. Don't disappoint me!" A resounding Chorus of "Sir" rpse u[ as the CRT-5 survivors redoubled their efforts. All around the pods containing CRT-13 troops were touching down and the battle armored troopers were deploying and killing already.

Amane looked to Yua, Lily and Georgi and nodded. "Time to go." She closed her eyes and focused and suddenly all four of them found themselves on the ground with combat whirling all around them. Amane drew both her pistos and began drilling holes through multiple demons with a single shot from each weapon. "Stay sharp, stay focused and conserve your power. It's a safe bet Takshi and the others know about this and are enroute. If we can't get out fast enough we'll have to fight our way past them."

(((OOC Kai and Valerie and growler are in the same yard as you are now and all around troopers are killing demons. Get your bearings, kill a demon or two, and have some fun while the CRT's mop up outtside. The Fun is just beginning.)))

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The vision tunneled before her. A velocious movement towards a pack of fleshmaws was all that existed between Yua and a squad of CRT-13 Soldiers.

Unlike before, Passion was at a new parrallel along with quick thinking and the precision of a chessmaster. It would not be the type of battle to expose her weaknesses;..she would let it build like the swell of a tsunami and let her power crest as her opposition pushed against her will.

"I am a millenium knight. Let us introduce ourselves", Yua whispered through the air during her dash. Her words ended as quickly as her flamburge took to make contact with the first three hounds. Astreal had been cocked to the left, ripping through the beasts like a snapped-off chopper blade. She ended up between 2 more maws and the squad of CRT-13.

"Aid your brothers; I have this!"

Reaching down, Georgi picked up a large metal pole from a sign which had been broken from the earth, a large chunk of concrete still stuck to the base if it. With his right hand, he swung it towards the demon in front of him and with a sickly sound, sent its crushed body flying off into the distance.

Bringing it over his head, he brougth it down onto the head of a dog-like demon like he was splitting a log. The concrete at the base of the pole shattered along with the demon's head. He used the heavy metal pole like he was weilding a light bo-stick. With one hand, he swung it outward again, creating a gap between him and the raging hordes. With his other hand, he began firing at the milling mass of evil around him.

The first energy bolts start raining down like comets from a bright blue spot in the sky with thunderous explosions that send demons flying and etch smoldering concavities in the concrete. The moment these blasts have carved out a clear zone, the blue star overhead vanishes and Lily appears in the middle of that blasted zone.

Lily appears very different than before; the difference immediately apparent especially to Yua. She burns in heatless blue light, her energy field so strong that it's visible even to the naked eye. A long, slightly curved blade of pure, concentrated force projects out of each of her hands...sizzling as they burn paths through the air. In the form-fitting bodysuit she cuts a spectacular figure; every inch the savagely beautiful warrior queen it is her destiny to become.

For a moment after she appears there is a pause, as even the demons around her hesitate. Then with bestial howls, they charge her...and those two blades begin whirling in complicated orbits, cleaving demonic flesh with deadly precision and power.

The last of Lily's blasts had impacted the ground behind the bounding dogs of death. The two of them were instantly thrown forward to either side, cancelling out their charge and giving a breif moment of respite.

Yua launched herself towards the one of the left and slung her sword up skward at an 80 degree angle in the opposite direction forcing it to launch in a virtical pitch, spinning rapidly. During this action, Yua Beset the prone creature and rolled over it. She wrapped her arms around it's neck and followed through the roll, forcing it to adhere to the momentum breifly before it's neck snapped.

The other abomination flipped over from it's back and got ready to launch it'self at the Hirogan Knight only to be cut down by the falling flamburge right before take off in perfect execution.

Yua then backflipped and handsprung upwards touching down on the hilt of her blade, using it as a perch which only caused the astreal to bury deeper into the second beast's heart. Her head tilted upwards as Yua took a deep breath; a reaction to being filled with new energy. Her eyes were now bright yellow and she was more prepared then ever before, Locking eyes with Lily in a mutual understanding of new found glory.

The battle was going well after about thirty minutes of action by the reinforcements, the Demons were being held at bay. They were finally ready to start loading the Civilians. Hope was almost tangible. The reinforcements had made the difference and the demonic ranks were thinning. They had finally brought the ships down and started loading up the wounded and Civilians. Then something changed. There was a sense of overwhelming dread hanging in the air Amane and Raisho Picked it up first, though everyone could feel the it in thier souls.

"Evacuate the area now! Get to the ships it's our only chance!" Their yells blasted over com frequencies as one, but it was too late. The demons seemed pensive as something walked from behind them. They all Heard the words. "REAP THE FIELD CLEAN!" as literally thousands of demons and a handful of CRT personnel were cut down. The air lit with brilliant fury as blades of light arced over the courtyard's wall up into the sky.

That alone sent shivers up Raisho's spine. Hizashi was easily his better in combat. His silent prayers went unheard at the next command was heard. He felt the winds flowing to the other side, he saw the deep purple vortex forming overhead. Amane's words were filled with far more dread than anyone had heard. "Please God, not him."

"DRAGON TWISTER!!!!!" The wall that had been acting as a barrier of sorts vanished as an explosive vortex of demonic energy and chunks of ferrocrete and mortar. Standing on the other side, Takashi Satoshi lowered his sword, Sounga, and smiled.

"So this is where you've all been hiding. I should thank you for gathering together, it makes things so much easier. He nods once and others step from the settling dust.

The Blonde demon that they had fought here in the beginning smiled. "I told you I'd be back and this time I will finish what I've started." Kai looked at her and recognition flashed through his eyes. His Rage boiled up deep within him, and his voice dropped to an almost guttural range. "Kymia." The lines on his body began to glow and power tangibly pulsed from him. He drew up Sebonzakura and began to glow..

A familiar face walked out from the rubble. Naien's body looked hale and healthy, and none the worse the wear for having her soul shattered. From her Fox-like ears and bushy red and white tail it was easy to tell she was one of the Empire's Hiroga warriors. "I've missed you all, you all remember my Friend Kyoraku." The Giant Tigerlike creature was easily as tall on all fours as a person and trod next to her. "You all left me fo dead, but They revived me. I'm going to enjoy watching as he rips you apart Princess."

On the Takashi's left stood Yushiro Gowa, whom they recognized from the debriefing. "I promised I would slay you all for my master and Captain, and this I shall do." He drew both his Daggers which gleamed in the pale light.

Each of them wore either formal attire for a Captain or Lieutenant, though The demon Kymia wore no insignia. There were only five of them, but of that, at least two were Captains. Raisho nodded To Amane who started angling to Takashi. "Raisho and I will handle Hizashi and Takashi as well as we can, the rest of you get the other three. Be as fast and brutal as possible, if we fail they will kill everyone."

Kai nodded once. "Amaya's mine." He started walking towards her with Sebonzakura. "You killed them all, always manipulating me. Did you ever really care, did you ever really care about anyone?!"

"No Kai, the only one I cared about died protecting you. All of this is on your head, every injury, every shot, every slash, every death. It's all because keys like you exist." She drew her sword. "Something I'm about to rectify."

Through the exchange, something odd could be noticed. Hizashi, Satoshi's head Captain did not gaze at his officer counterparts, but instead leveled his steely gaze solely upon Yua. Mysyrinnes, it has been some time. I take it you are ready to repeat our last encounter?"

It was the voice she'd heard in her nightmares, though no longer distorted. The voice of an unstoppable opponent.

(((OOC fight whichever foe you wish, though I will say this much, Hizashi and Takashi are extrememly powerful. The other three are beatable easily enough considering your numbers. Fight smart and have fun Everyone roll initiative, as this will be a rolled combat. As it stands The three allied Captains are preparing to square off with Hizashi and Takashi. That leaves the Blonde demon, Yushiro (Takashi's Lieutenant), and Naien/Kyoraku (her summon). Kai is already moving to engage the demon. Post any pre-battle preparations you need to make when you post your initiative and let's roll.)))

Here's a link to the attack that Takashi uses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01t_I038wFw

"You Fool, Takashi!!! What have you done?! I cannot ignore your call Hizashi! We will finish this now and let it be the last day."

"Guys, you know what to do!"

"Lend me your power my new found father."

In an instant, Yua's outline dissappears in a bright white flash accompanied by the sound of cracking stain glass. sharp and loud it resounds across the courtyard echoing off of the nearby buildings until the crest of ultrasonic screaming fires off from behind her, lowering pitch until rapidly audible. It leaves scorched cobblestone in a cone-like shape behind her. Misyrennies Pulses with erratic flickers of red spiritual energy.

Her fur is pure white with glowing green, runic scriptures of unknown origin; Finally she is completely hirogan, falling forward and tumbling with her blade in one hand, uprooting it quickly apon standing.

(Initiative Roll Result: 21)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1568598/

(OOC: HP-370 / EP-70. Using "Judge Apponent")

Init - 13 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1569176/

(sigh...and Invis continues to hate me :))

Lily, still mopping up a few demons, looks over at the new threat and nods grimly. She claps her hands together, forcing the two energy blades into one another. There's a flash of cerulean light. When it fades she's holding a single sword of seething blue radiance, with a blade nearly as long as she is tall. Its brightness washes out the color of her suit, even her hair, repainting her in shades of cyan and aquamarine.

Hizashi and Takashi nod to each other and both vanish. Takashi Reappears Right in Front of Amane and Lily, While Hizashi turns his Attention to Raisho and Captain Johnson. Both Immediately go on the offensive, With Hizashi launching a series of attacks at both his opponents and Takashi Focusing solely on Amane. The counter attacks by the three Allied Captains connect, but seem to do little to no damage. Amane's Rail pistol shots are both deflected by the Sounga. "Come on Amane. If you cannot do better than that, then your precious princess will fall before my blade. You're going to let down Ryoma and everyone else who thought a halfbreed like you could ever handle true responsibility." Amane fumed but bit off a retort. She wasn't going to play his game.

Hizashi's field is only barely penetrated by the lances of light from Johnson's assault cannons, and he meets Tenseiaga with Kusanagi in a shower of sparks, only to break the bind and slice open part of Raisho's Uniform. "First Blood is mine as always Raisho."

At the Far end of the field, Kai and Amaya clash, ethereal green sword versus shimmering Senbonzakura.

Kyoraku and Yushiro began running forward almost to fast to see, intent on dealing with the others, even as Naien herself vanishes from detection all together.

Yua's skilled eye revealed the truth, Even with such displays of power both Takashi and Hizashi were hoolding back immense portions of their power. Even at her current fighting power, her old foe was far beyond her, However the others were well within range of her strengths, and those of her companions.

(((OOC Geeorgi you're first, then Yua, Then growler Then Valerie then Lily. the Captains are right up in the mix of things with your allies, and Lily you're right there next to Takashi. Kai and Amaya are moving away as they fight. Kyoraku, Naien's summon and Yushiro are both melee monsters. Have fun and don't forget to roll attack and defense actions for your posts. This can be long and drawn out or short and brutal either way it goes. Have fun and remember despite the power difference there are conditions to win this scenario.))

He was closer than he had wished, but it was times to act. Hopefully the groups would be spreading out, providing for a better shot.

Amane! His mind seized on the realization that she could die. Her opponent crackled with energy, and her attacks were deflected effortlessly. If she fell, then the princess would fall.

Kai? He was the reason the Georgi was here. From that first incident in the gym, he and Kai had an understanding. He promised Kai he would protect him. Amane had to hold out until Kai was safe. If he fell, then anything the princess did would mean little. Yet he told everyone that Amaya was his.

Georgi made his choice.

He aimed carefully at Captain Takashi's head. His breathing calmed until the crosshairs of his scope bobbed only slightly. He had to make sure that he didn't hit Lily or Amane.

Attack 1: Aiming

Attack 2:24[Called shot to vital, Accuracy (x2), scope, aimed shot, Dead eye]

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1570345/

Damage:85[penetrating 5, piercing 5, area 1]. Didn't include damage multiplier.

Defense 1:17

Defense 2:15[Extra Defense]

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1570350/

The lone shot rang out, and Sounga flashed outwards to deflect it. The parry was only partly successful as the bullet impacted Takashi's shoulder as opposed to his head. Fabric shredded under the impact and a gout of blood blossomed from Takashi's shoulder. His left arm hung limp and a look of shock registered on his face.

"You.. You.. Hit me... You insolent little Worm...."

The air around Takashi Exploded into black streams of energy. the sense of dread grew so intense it was palpable. "No Quarter Hizashi. Slay them ALL."

He lloked to Georgi, the one who dared to attack him. "I had hoped to save this, but I will not allow you another chance." His grip on Sounga tightened, and He smiled a wicked sadistic smile. "BANKAI."

Black flames wreathed him as two great blackfire demonic wings sprouted from his back and his hands were wreathed in the same flame. His Eyes were as black as the depths of space, and his mouth seemed to exude black heat. "Sounga, Demon Dragon's Rage."

The transformation complete, he vanished appearing right in front of Georgi. "Vanish from this world." He swung Sounga out, and a bolt of black energy shot forth, its corrosive power destroying the air it moved through.

The blast neared Georgi at alarming speed, but suddenly something Blue and Silver appeared infront, just as the blast was to impact. The blast Devoured the front of Amane's uniform and the skin beneath. both her pistols vanished in the onslaught, Exploding in her hands.

"Well, it seems you matter to her, that blast eats away at things at the molecular level, I'm told the pain is intense. Few live through the attack, Even Captains." Takashi's voice was different now, not even close to civil, It was out of control and crazed, suggesting one plagued by soul-deep madness.

Raisho saw the attack hit Takashi, and stood dumbfounded as takashi unleased his Bankai. They weren't battling with limiters in place obviously, and the entire area could be destroyed as a result. A desperate gamble came to mind.

"I issue a Formal challenge to Captain Takashi Satoshi. He and I in a one on one duel for supremacy. Does any doubt my right?"

Hizashi and Johnson stopped as even Takashi paused a moment. Hizashi spoke. "The terms?"

"Supremacy of the area. The loser surrenders to the mercy of the victor. The secondary forces do battle while we Captains sort amongst ourselves."

"Agreed Raisho, I will provide the field." Takashi burst in "No!! I will kill them all here and now."

"Then do you wish to accept the loss of this challenge? If you do not fight Raisho I will declare him the Victor and withdraw everyone from the area without a further fight. If you accpet your subordinates may still yet claim their lives."

"Fine. Take us to Kalasa."

"Raisho nodded and called to the others. We Captains are going to leave and battle amonst ourselves, take care of Amane and get the civilians out of here." Without further word All four of the standing captains vanished as Takashi glowed with the same lines of light pattern Kai did when he used his powers. The remaining Lieuteants snapped out of the almost spell like presence of the Captains and resumed their onslaught.

Amane lay at Georgi's feet, her hands shattered and her body bleeding horribly from wounds created by the nature of Takashi's attack.

"NOOOO!" Georgi yelled, as he dropped everything to hold Amane's broken body in his arms. Gently propping her up, he looked at her face, while his hand gently stroked her hair. His eyes were swollen and red, yet no tears had fallen. Profound misery, choked with guilt, colored his voice. "You should have let him kill me!"

He began to rock back and forth, oblivious to everyone around him. The look of shock on his face, became a mix of sadness and anger.

"But first!"

Yua's eyes catch Kyoraku heading towards her, bounding confidently with the eyes of a preditor hellbent on claiming it's prey. With no time to think, Misyrennies takes over and meets the giant tiger at the halfway point. There was no advantagous stride in either of them and the blows would have to be traded instantly and with a high chaos factor.

"Ready yourself Kyoraku!"

(1st Strike Result w/ downward cleave of flamburge: 22)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1574601/

(2nd Strike Result w/ upward launch using flamburge: 18)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1574603/

(3rd Strike Result w/ spirit claw slash: 19)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1574610/

(1st, 2nd, and 3rd Defences: 14,16,17)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1574614/

((OOC: Sword Dmg: 122 /\ Claw Dmg: 177))

Kyoraku met the charging hiroga head on. Yua's first attack with the sword caught him across the right front shoulder, sending a gout of blood and spiritual energy into the air. The second swing cleaved only air and the claw strike also missed his left flank by a hair, the eneergy singing his fur. His counterattacks were heinous. His wicked black claws slashed into Yua's sides, drawing blood, twice. His final maneuver a blast of brilliant golden energy streamed just past Yua's right ear and obliterated a chunk of the building behind her.

-------------------

From Behind Georgi a small but strong female voice calls out. "I will tend her Coach Georgi. Go and fight. She will not die." When Georgi looks around He can see a young female student with platinum blonde, almost white hair, looking very bedraggled, but steady on her feet. There's a certain presence to her voice that lends it an air of command, and familiarity. "Yushiro is coming hard, and you have the meants to fight him. If he stabs Amane just once she will Die. Go now and protect her." The young woman kneels next to Amane and lays a hand on her bloody forehead. "Shhhh, I'm here, Georgi's safe. Rest your body must heal." It was as though she were reading Amane's mind and a warm glow seemed to suffuse the both of them.

(OOC Yua attacks did 100 damage each adjust hp and Ep accordingly and let's get this thing rolling :D)

"Amane!"

Lily whips her eyes off her fallen mentor and fixes them on the towering form of Yushiro. Georgi was going to need help to take him on, and there was no one left to do it but her! Kai would just have to hold on for a little while...

She gathers herself and leaps...only to vanish in midair, reappearing on the opposite of him just before the strike! The air around Yushiro ripples and churns as Lily bursts in and out around him...most of them are feints, but more than one of her attacks follow through!

(attack with Flash Steps! 15 energy deducted, sword does 98 damage, has 3x penetrating on it)

Attack 1:18 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1575706/

Attack 2:23 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1575708/

Defense 1: 20 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1575709/

Defense 2: 22 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1575710/

Yushiro hated Flashsteps. Only a few could master the ability and it was an unholy advantage. Still he was good enough to counter it most of the time. Lily's first strike fails to land against him, but her second tears a brilliant scar across the front of his chest. he anticipates her next maneuver and manages to catch her with his dagger in the side. She's gone again just as quickly, and he fails to strike her the second time."

"Hold still child, I promise it won't hurt much for long."

(((Daggers do 60 damage and Roll a body check to resist the poison.))

Georgi gently releases Amane to the care of the young woman. He stands, his face like stone and his hands clenched at his side. In obvious anger, he turns, draws his weapon and walkes straight at Yushiro. As he nears, he raises it and fires two bursts- center mass. In his other hand is a large military type knife. He is ready to use it.

Attack 1 and 2: 19, 16 [accuracy, steady hand, auto]

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1575764/

Damage: 37 per round hitting.

Defense 1 and 2:18, 15

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1575766/

(If it touches your skin you take it, regardless of whether or not the damage is fully stopped. Take an additional 30 damage not reduced by any means. It burns like all hell. I am gonna freebie the fact that you remembered to put your forcefield up... Same for you Valerie... I won't always be so generous.)

Yushiro's daggers flash out and manage to block the gunshots, sending bullets flying all around, while the second dagger snakes its way inward and slams squarely into Georgi's Chest, after missing a thrust at his head.

(60 damage, roll body check (resistance applies))

The bear man runs straight at Yushiro, his Guan-Do raised above his head, the weapon slicing down as he nears his enemy. He grins and returns the Guan-Do to a guard position, keeping the point in front of Yushiro's face.

((Attack: 19 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1575810/)))

((Defense: 14 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1575811/)))

((This is gonna hurt. Probably both me and the target.))

The massive Guan-do swings down, dividing the air between the Satoshi Lieutenant and Georgi, with Yushiro only just barely managing to withdraw the dagger, and digging a mighty furrow in the ground. Yushiro thrusts the other one out, sending it shooting from his hand and through the flank of Growler. The dagger seems to materialize back in his hand as if it never left.

( 50 damage, roll body for the poison)

((OOC: HP-304 /\ EP-110))

The wind is knocked out of Yua, but she keeps a steady stance...her body buckling from the two mighty slashes, obsorbing the blows in an almost inhuman and earthy manner. She is hurt, but covers it up easily - the fur on the right side of her face smoldering.

"Now we are having fun; This one's for you Amane!!!"

Yua skates forward on one foot, leaving steamed carbon debris in a thin line and twists her torso around for two monsterous slashes with her sword ending the last slash by sheathing Astreal.

(1st Strike /w Total Attack: 28)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1575842/

(2nd Strike: 22)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1575844/

"Let my transcendence take flight from dreams to the shores of reality"

Directly after the second swing, Yua appears just out of range of Kyoraku's extremeties in the most surreal manner. Her fur as though it was afire in a white solar haze causing her body to temporarily suspend it's self. Misyrennies' eyes were as black as coal and her jaws warped like a liquid baring horrific fangs. white, bat-like wings could barely be seen through her aura and then it happened.

The familiar low-toned growl crested into a mighty roar which seemed to couldronize with an electronic scream. It was at this time in which her entire image rippled and wrenched counterclockwise into a lateral horizon which dissapated and darkened the area slightly, shattering windows apon it's collapse. Yua then shot out from oblivion just above Kyoraku; Her claws fused together, forming a huge surgical hook, enveloping her hands and arms which was then lanced into the massive tiger mercilessly.

A small crackling was then heard as the hook seperated, pulling open Kyoraku's flesh and exposing his heart. Yua's Last Resort, held him upwards and ready for the final set of blows.

"Venerated Exenteration!" Yua cried as her claws hit psychicly and rapidly in a manner similar to a support rifle; each crippling strike pushing her back with opposing force until she was a few yards away, She collapsed breifly, low on energy.

((OOC: Damage-354. Need to know if first strike hit and how much life could be drained.))

(Defences 1,2 and 3 results: 13,9,15 <> 1 Attack avoided due to last resort.)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1575947/

Body check:25-critical success {Resistance 3}

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1576049/

His body was numb to the attack, and he ignored it completely. After a brief gout of blood from the wound, it stops.

He took aim and fired again. This time, with little regard for himself. Except for a cold and murderous look in his eyes, he showed little emotion.

Attack 1: 20 [auto, total attack]

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1576050/

Attack 2: 18 [auto]

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1576054/

Defense 1 and 2: 12, 13 [total attack penalty]

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1576056/

Yua's attacks lands mightily, square in Kyoraku's massive chest. She can hear ribs crack under her onslaught, and is rewarded by seeing Kyoraku flying back into the air. a slash of his rear claws missies her face by a hair's breadth as he is knocked away. He lands amidst a pile of smoking rubble and lays still, but only for a moment.

That hurt..." blood is flowing freely from gaping wounds in his chest, and his mouth begins to glow brightly. Blue white energy coalesces between his massive open jaws and brilliant beam of light cutss a swath of destruction across Yua's position, taking her hard across the chest. The Impact of the laser sends her flying backwards into one of the school buildings, it was by far the most powerful attack she'd ever felt.

-----------------

The spray of bullets pepper Yushiro's shoulders, but fail to do significant damage. He grunts as one of the daggers shoots out at Georgi, though this time it seems to leave a trail of fire behind it as it streaks out, passing through the left flank of his armor before returning to its master's hand.

(You got back up to 370 hp, the attack just did 230. May need to roll shock after that one..

Georgi, the attack does 100 damage, and roll body again to resist the poison.))

On the other side of the battlefield Alover's quarrel like no other turned ugly. Amaya's sword bit deep in Kai's right shoulder, even as his drew a nasty slash across her left leg. "It's all your fault Kai. If you didn't exist Kongou wouldn't be dead. If you Amaha had shown more respect to the other clans we wouldn't have exterminated you."

"The sins of my ancestors are not my own Amaya!" He came in for a thrust and struck hard, and miraculously dodged her counterattack.

"Because of you We had to fight side by side with our sworn enemies.."

"Because of your people's ignorance and Hate Amaya, they were annihilated in The Federation's rain of death!"

She sliced him hard across the legs and he went down. "You're just a schoolboy Kai. I've walked this earth for over five hundred years. You can't hope to defeat me. Even know you can feel your insides burning as my poison works it's way through you."

"I trusted you..."

"I hated you. You were always in my way. No longer...." She drew her sword up into a high arc even as Kai raised Senbonzakura before him weakly. "Die, Skeleton Key, the last of your bloodline." Everyone saw the blade begin its downward arc, but what happened next was almost unreal.

His voice was barely a whisper, but everyone on the battlefield could feel spiritual power flowing from him. "Scatter, Senbonzakura." The blade vanished in a storm of almost invisible tiny blades and sliced through Amaya all over her body. The blade reformed as he slumped over, and lost consciousness. "Masane...."

Amaya got up, seriously injured and bleeding from hundreds of smaller wounds and again lifted her sword. "A valiant effort, but too little, too late. What???"

Light began to glow around Kai and The form of Masane, as the Witchblade, appeared over him, her massive blade Drawn. She looked almost like a demon herself, with flowing bloodred hair, black and yellow eyes, and the ultra hard black chitin-like armor covering parts of her body. Blood seeped from several wounds, but she stood ready to fight. "You will not harm hin any further Amaya. My contractor will not die by your hands."

"you're one of us, how can you resist the Master's call?"

"I wielda Demon's power, and what he has given me.." She indicates Kai beneathe her. "...But I am no demon. I am The Head of House Amaha, and Defender of the last of the Kage, Contracted servant to Kai Morisato, tempt fate and fight me if you dare." Her proclamation was loud and almost boastful, as if she had intended for everyone to hear it and call attention to Kai's fallen form behind her.

She didn't look very steady, but her voice was full of conviction, pride, and a steadfast devotion to her honor, to her master.

Paralysed wth fear, that's how Valerie felt when the real enemies had shown up, Hazami and Takashi were not normal in any sense of the word she could gather, but she felt as if she had become much heavier in an instant while they were present.

Valerie, on trembling legs, held onto the SdZ while they were present the minute their attacks started on each other she could feel all the color drain from her face and when the last remaining strenght on her legs was about to give out, with a final burst of power they dissapeared into thin air, the sound of their swords clashing will forever haunt Val's dreams from this day on.

De Quevedo! React! Your friends are being attacked, Coach and Lily are figthing that weirdo who used X-rays on you and that weird Foxgirl is engaging a huge tiger! HOLY COW THAT TIGER JUST BLASTED THE GIRL INTO A BUILDING! DO SOMETHING! MOVE!

Snapping from her trance like state of fear, Val launched into the air, her lance on her hands in a striking position, riding the winds like a valkyre her cerebral processors told her that something was amiss, there was one other enemy that had dissaperaed, splitting her attention Valerie focused her InfraRed vision into detecting all the heat signatures in the area, straining her ears to filter out the sounds of clashing steel and exploding ammo to look for the most minute of sounds that could give the last enemy away, meanwhile lining up the SdZ against the fallen Tiger, anyone with a good enough hearing could hear a femenine mechanized voice, coming from the SdZ itself.

Shooting Mode, Engaged.

Two extra heads appeared besides the actual head of the Stock, they floated independently following it's every move and twich but looked like they didn't exist at all, almot like translucent ghosts.

"Göttlicher Schuss!" Energy blasts appeared on the mirage like heads of the SdZ, focusing all the energy on them tips of the spears, the blasts flew freely through the air aiming for the beast.

------------------

Area Scan:

Scan (19) plus any bonuses from either: Super sense (InfraRed), Ennhanced Sense *2 (Hearing and Sight)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1576120/

Attacks: [Accidently Rolled only Ranged Combat value, and forgot the +2 from Ranged Attack (Spell) ranks, sorry =/]

Attack (1) 24 to hit, 61 Damage, ignores 20 points of Armor and 40 of Force Field.

Attack (2) 21 to hit, 61 Damage, ignores 20 points of Armor and 40 of Force Field.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1576118/

Defenses: 3 Ranged Defenses, 0 Melee Defenses.

First Def - 18

Second Def - 26 (Critical Success!)

Third Def - 19

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1576128/

(Invisible castle strikes again!)

The flaming knife melted a hole through Georgi's chest. A small flinch is all that can be seen from the armored Russian, as he points the sub machine gun at Yushiro's arm and elbow. He wanted to stop the man from being able to use his daggers.

Attack 1: Aiming

Attack 2:16 [Called shot to weak point, accuracy, auto,]

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1576131/

Defense 1 and 2: 16, 20 -second roll was critical success

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1576135/

(lol...if you want evidence that Invis Castle HATES me...here you go: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1576763/ )

Attack 1: natural 2.

Attack 2: 19

Defense 1: 22

Defense 2: 19

Lily launches herself at her chosen enemy again, flickering wildly in and out still. It's still tricky though, trying to coordinate the jumps and the fight at the same time!

Valerie's ping fails to register anything, but her attacks nail the massive Tiger, illiciting a roar from it. It answers with an orb-like energy blast that misses Valerie, circles around and misses again, twice. It Roars once again, and the gathered warriors notice all it's wounds are healing up. Not completely, but it looks far better than it had seconds ago.

Georgi's attack utterly backfires. The second Blade dances around Yushiro and the bullets all come hurtling back at him, peppering him with 4 of his own shells. The newly returned first dagger fires out again, and misses his head by inches, once again reappearing in Yushiro's hand.

When his rounds were returned to him, Georgi returned his sub-machine gun to its holder. He started a new series of attacks. With the knife in his right hand, he swung his body to the ground, while his outstretched arm swept the blade across Yushiro's body. He then backhanded knife back up and thrust it into the man's abdomen.

After his attacks, he began a series of leaps away from the man, and towards his sniper rifle.

Attack 1:17

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1579927/

Attack 2: 18

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1579930/

Damage: 18 [superstrength 3]

Archived