Primal

Since I returned over a week ago I've been receiving a ton of feedback about The Pack. Several people have asked if we still planned on doing it, and some are really anxious to see what kind of havoc we can cause.

I'm still up for the idea, however those who took the time to create characters and submit them may not be. So, this post is for those players who did submit a Pack member for play.

If you are still interested, let me know.

1. Stonefish

2. The White Widow

3. Coyote

4. Razorclaw (I think that was the name, I don't have the PM anymore)

5. The Jackal

If you are on this list and still interested, let me know and we'll start plotting and scheming.

Now that there's something resembling Go Time for this project, I was wondering if there might be room for one more. Or, you know, if somebody drops out, I'd like to fill the empty slot.

Also, a Jackal and a Coyote character? Nothing against the two players who I'm sure made those concepts independent of each other, but having two canae-lupus themed characters in a six-pack doesn't exactly scream "variance", eh?

Quote:
Also, a Jackal and a Coyote character? Nothing against the two players who I'm sure made those concepts independent of each other, but having two canae-lupus themed characters in a six-pack doesn't exactly scream "variance", eh?

Jackals and Coyotes are very close to one another, however jackals are known for being stronger and braver than coyotes. Up to stealing food right from the mouth of a lion. I was hesitant to permit two similar characters (as far as 'animal' go) but after reading the two backgrounds I noticed that each is different to make it worth seeing in action.

Okay, that and I only had five entries... whistle

Quote:
If we can get Seph in, that would be awesome. I love writing with him.

If he wants in he can be in. Under two conditions:

1. If he makes a nazi-Tyrannosaurus Rex, he's outta here. crazy
2. If his character has Immolate (Urethras), he's outta here. sick

Peace!

Originally Posted By: Dave OOC

1. If he makes a nazi-Tyrannosaurus Rex, he's outta here. crazy

It's taken. Look up "Tyrannosaurus Reich."

Besides, that's the kind of character *I* would create for The Pack. Along with the exploding Triceratops Dino-Mite and the tree-controlling Timber Wolf.

Originally Posted By: Nova OOC
If we can get Seph in, that would be awesome. I love writing with him.

blush

Originally Posted By: Dave OOC
If he wants in he can be in. Under two conditions:

1. If he makes a nazi-Tyrannosaurus Rex, he's outta here.
2. If his character has Immolate (Urethras), he's outta here.

You, sir, are such a buzzkill.

Originally Posted By: Michael McGee
It's taken. Look up "Tyrannosaurus Reich."

That was the precise character I had previously suggested, in fact. grin The reference to 'Immolate (Urethra)' was a nod to my other suggestion, The Dreaded Candiru. grin

I'll have a concept shortly. I was toying with the idea of either a raptor (as in, bird of prey) concept to supply the Pack with a flyer, or a porcupine/hedgehog concept.

Primal is pretty well rounded on the physical end, he fills no niche. As the 'leader' (meaning mostly that the Teragen have left him resposible for them) of The Pack he will provide support for those members of the pack who need it.

Damn, Coyote's a female? Eff. Man, if I'd known that most of the current pack weren't combat monkeys and that two of them were women, I might have gone with a different concept. Ah, well. I still think Peregrine will make a pretty solid addition.

Archived