[OpNet] A New Face

Psyche

Hello my fellow Novas, Anderson Mitchel here.

My professional name is Psyche and I'll give you two guesses as to what I do. I am currently looking to expand my client base so if your are in the market for a good therapist, or know someone who is, I'd be more than happy to set up a session.

I've worked with several Elite agencies in this capacity as well as The great and mighty Project Utopia however I remain a "free agent" so to speak. I can provide credentials and letters of recomendation naturally and session price is negotiable. I am also very discreet and patient privacy is guarenteed

I would like to note that while I do rely primarily on traditional methods of therapy, I also incorporate both empathinc and telepathic techniques in my sessions.

So, if you feel like you could use a little "couch time" just drop me a note either in this thread or in private and I'll be more than happy to help.

I look forward to hearing from you,

-Anderson "Psyche" Mitchel

Trust me, doc, there is nothing misdirected about my anger. If you'd seen the half the shitholes I have, you'd have to retreat to Singapore to snort coke cut with fucking boron and sink every cent you had into a neverending orgy of adrenochrome-laced shots drunk from the ass of Thai ladyboys just to maintain your sanity.

Thankfully I don't have any child patients Lynne. It takes a special kind of person to work with kids and not mess them up any further. I'll stick with adults thank you very much. wink

Machina, while I appreciate that your suggestion may work fine for the short term, if you ever want to work on a more positive long tem coping mechanism you know where to find me.

Muse dear, seek help.

Perhaps, perhaps not Muse. What I do see is a passive agressive attempt to gauge my reaction to a vague and non-commital statement.

If you want to talk to me, then talk plainly. If you want to play games, then I suggest you look for someone who shares your interest in playing them. If your looking for someone to analyze you then set up a session.

Originally Posted By: J. 'Polymath' Rivera
Like you couldn't use somebody to talk to Revenant? I mean, besides the bartender and the bottom of a bottle like Machina does.

You should try it, it's relaxing I think.

Velvet usually hangs out after closing time and plays bartender for me.

You try walkin' away from a pair of tits like hers.

You should try it, it's relaxing.

Originally Posted By: Revenant

Velvet usually hangs out after closing time and plays bartender for me.

You try walkin' away from a pair of tits like hers.

You should try it, it's relaxing.

Got me there son, when I met her she seemed nice, I hope your talking time is therapeutic for you. wink

Also, before I forget. Welcome to the Boards Psyche.

Originally Posted By: Muse
And you are a trite, tired cliche with no redeeming qualities of social import. But I don't think it is nice to go around name calling.

And your a gibbering idiot who rarely makes sense. As far as people go you and I are the last that need to go around judging people.

Oh, you forgot hypocrite.

You're an idiot.

Originally Posted By: Psyche
Perhaps, perhaps not Muse. What I do see is a passive agressive attempt to gauge my reaction to a vague and non-commital statement.

If you want to talk to me, then talk plainly. If you want to play games, then I suggest you look for someone who shares your interest in playing them. If your looking for someone to analyze you then set up a session.

Oh, passive aggressive? Fuck that. Machina is all aggressive. And a massive shitheel to boot.

Archived