Aberrant: 2011 - When does Pax get his ass handed to him by Mal

Matryoshka

Other articles put the Battle at Baharain happening on October 15th (pg.147)

Also of note are the New York Times articles of Nov. 9th, 2009, were the Aberrants come forward with evidence against Utopia indicating complicity in the Slider murder, among other things.

On the same day, the World Court formally charges Cobrin in Slider's murder.

FYI, Slider's murder was on May 13th 2008.

Other things:

On July, 28 2009, Isreal launches a nuclear strike against Damascus, Syria. The missle goes off course (a nova is involved) and detonates in the upper atmosphere.

Who won the Presidential Elections in the US in 2008?

Project Genisis begins August 7th 2009.

Local nova Mashala "Harmattan" Kader joins Project Genesis. He goes missing on September 11th.

Throughout September 2009 The Apostasy storyline takes place in and around Djado, Niger, Africa.

December 12th 2009, Gabriel Melchior escapes from custody while working on Project Genesis. On the 14th, the FBI and ATF surround the Church of the Immaculate Escheaton outside of Boulder City, Nevada, USA. There is no end date given for the incident, but it seems to only last a few, fun-filled days.

Canon NPCs and Canon event's generally go ignored by me.

Canon NPCs are usually broken.

Canon event's are usually constructed in a manner that make sure all PCs can do is just sit by the T.V. saying "God, I wish I was there." anyway.

So Corbin turns himself in... big deal, doesn't affect any of us at all since the timeline is already etched in stone there is nothing we can do to have any fun with it.

Look, i think we should have some sway in the timeline..I think we could do this so AEON is not the outcome..Some of the Cannon should stay..but not always the same.

For starters, by 2013 Catalyst will be a quantom 6 nova who is ferciesly nationalist..At least based on trends now...

It technically is >_> So better stick to it, but because it's WW, those are "Whoa, I bet if I was there I would be turned into ashes in seconds" events that PC's are never meant to witness.

On the other hand, this are the Intranets! They are made to gossip and say "I call bullshit! I knew PU had Brahain, but I didn't say becuase they are the ones paying my check!" or "Haha! I knew it! I will now get a ton of terats and go raid that place!" (that last one is if you want to explain why your PC died)

Article 2 – Characters

Section 1, Clause 1 – Characters shall start as novas who have erupted within two months of the character’s introduction to the OpNet – 2008 Board and Fiction areas.

Section 1, Clause 2 – Characters shall be created using the standard character creation rules found within the Aberrant core book and in accordance to any options and restrictions provided in this charter.

Section 1, Clause 3 – Powers, Abilities, and Backgrounds found within all approved materials are available during character creation.

Section 1, Clause 4 – Characters shall be limited to no more than ten (10) points in flaws.

Section 1, Clause 5 – Characters shall begin with no more than five (5) permanent dots of Taint.

Section 1, Clause 6 – Characters shall not be direct copies nor substantial copies of characters already found within other sections of the N!Prime site.

Section 2, Clause 1 – Characters shall be distributed four (4) experience points on the first (1st) day of the month following an active month in the OpNet – 2008 Board and Fiction areas.

Section 2, Clause 2 – Characters shall not be able to purchase a Quantum trait greater than five (5) until the real date of January 1, 2010. ..Not one word of who can or can't get a quantum of 6 once anyone can get them.

Actually, it isn't silly.

I wouldn't want a Mini-(Insert obscenely powerful 2017 character here) in the 2009 section. The two sections are 2 different worlds with 2 different "meta-games" and many 2017 characters just don't fit in well in 2009.

Just my humble opinion.

Archived