Aberrant: 2011 - Oh a funny thought

Catalyst

They would surely be a bit mad at what a lying little attention whore you've been.

But, of course, now that you've seen that it could draw a negative response I'm sure we'll never know exactly when you turned eighteen. Frankly I hope you turn legal soon, I'm so tired of hearing about your legality and how por pathetic you can't seem to find a date.

Oh, woe is you.

Summer, grow up. If you don't like what I have to say then don't listen. Really, if this is just a site to you, and you do not like what it have to say.Why don't you just ignore the threads I start?

Would that be asking to much from you?

You don't like the fact that I talk about unpleasant things in my life. Sorry, but I am not living a happy perfect life. I have a better life than many people, that is true. Still, I dislike the way things have to be.

You do not like how I post, sow hat you try to engage me by replying to my posts?Why? Really, why?

I thought it was funny how people seem to care more about the legal age limits than the reasonable limits. I mean just because I can legally date,marry and the whole nine yards with someone who is 50, doesn't mean I should. I mean, really what would we have in common?

Emotional maturity is not age-dependent.

Nor is physical maturity a death sentance. One of my college professors, who was sixty, had more life in him than most of the teenagers in my dorm. He kayaks, free-climbs, and makes you want to go to his 8 a.m. lectures. He has more than a few keys to living a successful life.

Ravenshire, living life is on thing, but I mean..You remember the cold war? I mean, these crazy people wanted to use the threat of NUKES to keep peace. Or dial up internet. Hell the internet. I remember it. It is so slow. Hell I don't really remember the world before novas. I mean I remember some of the time before there were novas, but I was 7 when Nday happened...

I can't really relate to the idea that there was a time when there weren't novas... So I see things in a different way than most people who are 60.

What the hell is your problem Alptraum? I'll direct you to the above comment made by Catalyst towards SS.

Why the hell do you read it if you don't care? Moreover, why do you comment on it to bring more attention to it. Have you ever heard the "If you have nothing nice to say.. " saying?

I'm not sure what to tell you Catalyst. Honestly, 17 is legal in a lot of states. I'm not sure what the age limit is in CA, but I'd bet on a 17.

Anyway. I haven't hit on you because i'm terrible at hitting on girls, but you seem like a girl that I'd attempt-and-fail at hitting on.

Originally Posted By: TroyLloydCampbell
Honestly, 17 is legal in a lot of states. I'm not sure what the age limit is in CA, but I'd bet on a 17.

Originally Posted By: Ravenshire
Emotional maturity is not age-dependent.
True, but my impression is that it's too soon.

Nor is physical maturity a death sentance.
False. From personal experience, it is.

Originally Posted By: Alptraum
I would have hoped this place would be above such petty wantoness. Who cares if some some piece of trash is underage or not?

Ever consider hooking up with Summer? You two would make such a cute couple! If you're lucky she may even let you take her to her Junior Prom...

Originally Posted By: Sue 'Flow' Yin
Congratulations on reaching your majority. May you prove to be a wise and capable adult.

Not wholly...In some cases I am not of majority. Sex is one those cases I am. i still can't vote, or hold an dangerous job.

Anyway. I haven't hit on you because i'm terrible at hitting on girls, but you seem like a girl that I'd attempt-and-fail at hitting on.

You are also seemly bad at being hit on... I have hit on you at least twice, and nothing... So I guess you are just shy! wink

Really? You seem to be doing rather well for a man in his final moments. wink
Yeah. Now that I'm 25 again. But at 65 the brain starts rotting, and at 75 all you do is suffer. Those final moments take decades.

Have to admit I'm seriously not looking forward to that.

Originally Posted By: Catalyst

You are also seemly bad at being hit on... I have hit on you at least twice, and nothing... So I guess you are just shy! wink

Or just an idiot >.>

Originally Posted By: Robert J. Lambert
Take it to PM lovebirds >_> The whole board dosen't know what you two plan on doing by the end of that date.

Oo! Someone's grumpy... is that the bitter tones of "I haven't been laid recently"? wink C'mon, sugar... you can spill the beans to Caramel.

XD You really got me there Kara, you really did.

But hey, I guess if it rocks your boat.

Still, there are some of us that don't have it easy on the words and have a hard time getting fun, I don't appreciate getting it rubbed on my face.

Two things: first, sugar, my job doesn't "rock my boat" in the way I think you mean. It's a job, and one I enjoy because I'm damned good at it. And I admit, I enjoy the attention that I get. I try to not let it go to my head. Sometimes, I succeed. wink

Second, if you are having a hard time dealing with this banter, you need a thicker skin or to get laid more. If it's the later, I think you need to find a "sex club" or a group that participates in casual sex. Just to take the edge off. And this is not judgement from me (honey, I have no room to judge, even if I were inclined); I like sex with my man or woman, outside of my movies, and I like a lot of it. Course, right now, I'm between relationships, but that's neither here nor there. So if you need to scratch an itch, by God, do so. smile

Originally Posted By: Catalyst
Um we could stay at my house..I mena i got a 72 inch screan, and a sound system that can blow people's clothes off..Or so Ihave been told.

Wow.. A 72 inch. Seems.. excessive? Anyway. Thats good, I can't wait. It'll be a few days before I get back into CA, but I'm looking forward to it.

Take it to PM lovebirds >_> The whole board dosen't know what you two plan on doing by the end of that date.

I don't know. Does it sound loser of me to say that I don't plan on doing anything that you think i am going to be doing with Catalyst on a first date?

What the hell is your problem Alptraum?

Problem? The fact that I actually expect people to act like civilized beings? I don't see that as a problem.

So, let me get this straight. You insult her, because she isn't acting like a civilized being. Insulting, that must be civilized. And bringing up an issue that has actually affected you, thats uncivilized. Stopping into a conversation which offers you nothing, and insulting everyone without so much as making a point. Civilized. Making a comment which serves some purpose, without insults to anyone, about anything. Uncivilized.

I had it all wrong.

So, let me get this straight. You insult her, because she isn't acting like a civilized being. Insulting, that must be civilized.

What is the saying?

The truth hurts?

Yes, I believe that is the one.

So you're admitting that you were being civilized with insults. Not by bringing up someones flaws in a civil manner, but by a blantant insult with obvious malicious intent. Thank you.

Archived