Aberrant: 2011 - How nova get job?

Kim 'Frond' Nguyen

There are many nova with many different job on board here. I see people from science, in movies, in school, on television... Do many thing.

How did you get job? I ask because Project Utopia come to me and say they need me for 'terraforming' project because I talk to plant. I research it and they cut and kill some plant, which would hurt it. Plant understand pruning and repotting now, but I have special weed-box because weeds not want to die too. I think I cannot do that job.

I do not want to model without my clothing on either. My parents would be embarrassed. Not that there is anything wrong, because I know Miss/Ms. Bath model without clothing on, but I cannot do it.

I ask because I cannot feed myself and my family.

Thank you for help.

I have an idea for you, Kim. There is a group that operates globally -- including in Vietnam -- to reduce starvation and hunger called CARE. Your control over plants might mean that you could help to develop and proliferate strains of food that could help feed millions all over the world, and you'd never have to kill a single weed. smile I have many friends in this organization and ones like it, and I am sure they have somebody who would be happy to speak to you, if you're interested. It may not be the most financially rewarding work, but you can go to bed each night knowing you helped make a difference in the world and are helping to save countless lives. smile And to be honest, for somebody of your talents, I'm willing to bed they would pay very, very well. grin I can even put you in touch with someone who speaks Vietnamese, if you prefer.

And there's no saying you can't pursue other interests, like the one TeleForce put forward. smirk

Originally Posted By: Kim Nguyen
How did you get job? I ask because Project Utopia come to me and say they need me for 'terraforming' project because I talk to plant. I research it and they cut and kill some plant, which would hurt it. Plant understand pruning and repotting now, but I have special weed-box because weeds not want to die too. I think I cannot do that job.

I do not want to model without my clothing on either. My parents would be embarrassed.
If you don't want to join PU's plant efforts (and really, who would?), I think your best move is to model with your clothes on. I would think it doesn't pay quite as much as nude, but that's probably still lots more than what you get now.

And non-nude modeling includes selling things like perfume and make up and the like. If you need an agent to get you started, I think DeVries does that sort of thing.

Oh, Kim!! You angel! laugh Pai told me all about it a few days ago! I'm so happy to know you'll be working with them! I really hope they made you a nice offer, and I just know you're going to enjoy the work! You're amazing! Big hugs for you! grin I hope you're really happy with what you're doing, Kim.

I am in limbo with work per-say.Long story but I get tons of money.

Now Miss Teen, are you ready to see a girl melt before your very eyes?Or one that is so hot, she will make you sweat ? Oh really I really need to get some me time with someone who is not going treat me like a child or a goddess. I want to just be. Understand?

Archived