[OpNet] Out and proud

GDP_ST

Ahh, to breathe free air again. (Unless they've started taxing it while I was 'away' so that T2M could pay for Pax's scalp wax.)

To all who missed me: relax, I'm free again and will tell you all as much as I can.

To those who imprisoned me and attempted to do a brainwash number on my head: Next time I lay eyes on you, you may feel a slight burning sensation. Don't worry, it won't last too long.

To those who neither imprisoned me nor missed me: Hi there. I'm back again.

Most asupicious. As your reappearance secures for me a bottle of brandy I've long had my eye on, the results of a wager settled now in my favor, I offer my most sincere congratulations on your escape. A snifter will of course be reserved for you as the effort was solely your own.

I may be sought most readily through the dojo. Again, my congratulations.

• 1 month later...

My apologies to all of you for the above-posted fabrication.

To keep the period of confusion brief: I am not Procyon. I am, however, acting on his behalf while he is indisposed, with his full authorisation (for whatever weight that holds in your minds) and his trust (which I personally value quite highly).

My name is Gryle, and I will be 'standing in' for the Sun King insofar as I am capable during his absence. Those of you who are his friends, I am to be making your acquaintance soon, I hope.

Independant thought is not germane in this instance. You communicated an opinion, presumably yours. Your opinion, however accurate or inaccurate it was in the specifics, is doubtless important to you.

I mean no offense when saying that I fail to see why it should be important to me.

More importantly when considering my answer: take into account the clear fact that I never spoke of any intention to 'make friends'; logically your question was irrelevant.

Oh no. This wasn't what I thought it was. Please ignore my last post. It was made in jest. I mean Procyon & Gryle no disrespect. Someone sent me a Private Message telling me that there were a lot of people here that would be interested in me and that I should post something.

I'm very sorry for the intrusion. Please act like my last post doesn't exist. And you could possibly forget this post as soon as you've forgotten the last post.

Archived