Aberrant: The Long March - Table Talk: The Long March

Mr Fox

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: Carter Linwood
Partway into Omar's performance he turns to Steve and Cody again, "Listen guys, I've made it abundantly clear that I don't want to be on this little Star Trek of yours so before you guys head for parts less known I'd like Lorean to drop me on an earth closer to our own.
So is this "make up a new character" for you?

Ok, we'll be starting a new chapter. You guys can say your goodbyes to Carter in Chapter Two. Chapter Three will start with our visit to post-apocolyptic earth for a resources run. There, two of our crew will end up errupting, NFVD and Carter's new character.

NFVD, haven't heard from you this week, if you still wanna join in the game be sure and post something so I can work you in.

I'll also be sending experience to you via IM. PM me back with what you want to spend it on.

Lo, yes I'm still around. Checking the posts daily as a matter of fact. It's just that there haven't been many possibilities for posting myself. Alejandro is being lead along and "whooing" and "aaahhing" atthe Nova's antics. smile

Um...I seem to remember Lorean saying that we could give the crew communications devices, so that we can summon them when needed or give alerts and such. We should be able to keep in communication with our crew. If that wasnt the case, and Im just imagining it or I had meant to post something about that and didn't then sorry.

I think the whole crew should have implants. And no...I *highly* doubt its quantum tech and Nova-specific. These beings are WAY ahead of Novas...

Originally Posted By: Courier
Speaking of Andrew, I take it you look a lot like Odo now?

Well while his cellular makeup is now super generalized his normal form is that of his "human" form. So Andrew still looks like Andrew.

Basically I took two levels of the Dispersed Organs Body modification from the Player's Guide. His gooey form is sort of a uniform maroon color.

His primary power is Shapeshift which will take some time to learn to use fully, right now he's still working on changes to his basic form though Andrew suspects that he can do more

Yeah he's got a dot of mega-stamina with regen, the dispersed organs and 5 dots of shapeshift. I also pumped his baseline stats by a healthy chunk, and added a bunch of skill dots as well. Two dots of taint, no abberations.

As for Andrew's apparent mega-int he's not actually mega smart but there's something to be said for 5 dots of science with 5 dots of Intelligence, especially since Science includes biology, chemistry, physics, etc.

Archived