Character Contest - Month Five

Ashnod

While we wait on the Alchemist results, let's get the next party rolling.

Our next contestant is the celebrated, mythical cloaked figure stepping out of the darkness to save us all. Armed with the awesome power of two trusty pocketvolumes of the Encyclopedia Britannica in the holsters, there's nothing she can't find if given enough time.

Please welcome, the Wordslinga from Down Unda,

SAMHRA!

Samhra's month lasts from May 19 - June 16th.

• 4 weeks later...

To the people in the contest, after a long, extended absence, I unfortunately have decided that it's best for me to bow out at the present time. I'd have a lot of ground to catch up on, I got far too much other stuff going on in life, and honestly, my muse is sleeping in, and has a sign on her door saying not to wake her until 2006. What can I do?

So, Pop my characters out of the hat, I unfortunately can't continue participating (as if I was participating in the first place!). If people do want to still write something about one of them, go ahead, but I won't be reciprocating.

My story is submitted for cannon considderation. I wanted to write something completely different, but while I was looking up the origin of the word Samhra, this jumped out and whacked me in the head. It fit too well to pass up, so there you go.

Archived