Kawaii!!!!!

Ashnod

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Continuum Girl, I was hoping you could give Bandwidth a face for the purpose of the midwest team.

He's in his mid-twenties and doesn't have any spectacular looks about him. His hair is a platinum whitish color, bleached from quantum backlash and it kind of goes all over the place, he isn't really too fond of brushing it. He wears very thin framed glasses out of habit. He has blue eyes and has the rounded chin most likely covered by a little stubble. He's going to have a smirk on his face as well. I hope this enough. I'm going to PM it to you as well as I'm not sure which way is better. Thanks a ton for the time.

Hey, I was hoping to get involved again and well, as much as I like my drawing of Bakemono/Menagerie, I'd love to get an avatar done of him/her. As in I need it. smile

I think the picture I did is pretty close to my description, but: black hair hanging curved over one eye, and the lips and the "eye" are both the same pinkish/purple. Of course the skin is a little sickly coloured.

Btw has anyone told you lately that you rock?

• 2 weeks later...

Amped, Walker, Horrorshow, and Conduit are up.

Conduit...I'm really sorry, but Metallic skin is just something I'm not skilled enough to do. I couldn't do it with Brother X very effectively either, so I understand if this isn't what you're looking for.

Walkers chibi looks slightly less human than I imagined but given Walker's taint and the character developments that I have in mind ... So don't change anything, I'm not just being all polite and English here, I really like it.

In fact I love it.

Ashnod, your effort and talents are sincerely appreciated, thanks like about a million, billion, zillion times.

I eagerly await the moment when Chosen can scrape together enough braincells after his birthday to make this me avatar and I can start scareing small children wink

Wow, Conduit looks great. Exactly how I imagined him.

@Ashnod-I can understand how metallic would be hard. He looks great this way (The eyes are perfect, I mean perfect) I don't think I could thank you enough for doing this. The fact that you did this for me even though I've only been around 5 seconds. Great community effort

Horrorshow looks cool too.

edit: On a side note, Conduit looks mean even though he's not, which fits in with his story quite well. Again thank you Ashnod

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ashnod, can you please construct an avatar for my sister and myself. Red Hair, green eyes, fair skin, we just ask you make the faces look alike and give Potentia Long hair in whatever form you see fit, Iron Rose also wears her hair long in a pony tail over her shoulder.

Thanks,

Potentia and Iron Rose

• 2 weeks later...

Archived