Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): In the Shadows of the City - 3c: Photoclub, Genki Girl, and the demon

Justin OOC

Kohaku felt pain all over his body. He tries to get up and discovered he could, but barely. He tries to walk around. He slowly tried to find the others trail, but could not and got lost. It was kind of funny to him. "Seems like I am going to be the last one in." he said. He did not want to use the device. He did not trust it. Plus even if his employer been nice, he did not trust it yet. He knew that it was just using it for it's own means. Plus he did not want to admit weakness in case the others got back on their own abilities.

In the end, he did not care. He wonder if the others had done their job, and decided to look around for them or at least the evidence of the battle. He was rather bored and had time. Even if he was not going at a fast pace. Plus he doubted that they would go to look for him. Plus he did not care if they did.

Shinji was slower to follow Galiana, but as he was about to summon Tezera, Galiana had already done the job. Fine by him. "Yeah, we ALL should head back. Let's hope the others got theirs done, because I doubt anyone is fit to go for another."

He started walking, letting Galiana keep her dignity.

Galiana rose and shook herself, feeling the slow ache of the night’s exertions in her muscles. “If I’d known it was that weak, I would have held back.” The comment was more for Shinji than for Sachiko, who lived in her own world and didn’t allow reality to impose itself upon her point of view. Her feline pride did force her to add, “Shinji and I finished ours off hours ago. And I could kill another. Easily. I’m glad that we done have to.”

She fell into step next to Shinji, waiting quietly until Sachiko had used her disk and disappeared. “Get on.” As he looked at her in surprise, she sighed. “I don’t like it. I’ll still kill you if you tell anyone how you got around so fast. But it’s going to take hours, I’m not leaving you out here alone and that means it’s going to take too long to get back to food and fire. So get on.”

Kohaku was bored. He did could not find anything going on. He decides to try and find his way back to the base. It was better then doing nothing. Even if it he was going to be chew at. At least he would be chew at someplace safe.... then again maybe this place is an better place to go to rest. At least he would have the chance to think without distractions. He goes to think things over before deciding on what to do.

Archived