[OpNet] Hello to all...

z-Silvestru

Welcome, Sylvan.

I apologise for my lateness but I was having a religious debate with a fellow Terat and an old Utopian colleague of mine.

Symmetry's your friend? Hang onto him, he seems like a real sweetheart. wink

If you're interested in any kind of nova spirituality (not just Teras) please come talk to me. I'm happy to help out.

Welcome, both of you. I always enjoy a good conversation so if you're in my area feel free to stop by. I'll be in the field here in the States so I may not be available all the time, but I might be making a few trips to Chicago.

Enjoy your stay here.

My, what an exciting and dynamic thread.

Not to say that you're not welcome (Welcome.), but perhaps you could tell us a little about yourselves? What do you do, how did you get here, what are you doing with your lives? There's a great variety of experience and opinion here, but "Hello" rather fails to tap into that.

One could note, Alchemist, that you did not say a great deal about yourself in that post, either. That said:

Sylvan, I am Timeslip. I'm a student of all things temporal, and thoroughly enjoy exploring all that the timestream has to offer. I'm also a student of Teras, walking the Portent path; I believe in exploring and fulfilling my potential as a member of the One Race.

My husband, as you might have read on these boards, is Long; our first anniversary will be next month. We currently reside in the United States, but will likely be returning to his native Japan in the near future.

'ello Sylvan,

I am Satyr, I apologize for me tardiness in greeting ye, it is my understanding that you have exibited some for of nature control, I'd be interested in talking to you about the spiritual ramifications of such powers. I look forward to making your aquaintence at the Pow Wow.

Hello Sylvan, it is always a pleasure to see new faces come to this place. I've read that you are interested in attending the Pow-Wow, If you require transportation, I would be happy to provide it for you.

Pow Wow eh? I'm sure Walt will gimme some time off to take a little trip. He's been tellin' me to get out an' see the world now I'm a Nova so he'll probably shit himself I'm actually doin' it.

Who am I? The name's Tim Duke. Walt's boy named me Spartan which means "a man of courage and self determination" or some shit like that. Appartently Spartans were kick ass soldiers way back in history. I like the way it sounds.

So, what now? My life story? Ain't much to tell really. I grew up in a shitty place, got in trouble with the law an' got sent to prison for 10 years when I was 18. My node popped in the joint an' I got moved to a PU joint 'till my time was up and' they had to let me out. Now I fix 'cycles for my old prison buddy, Walt. Real excitin' shit eh?

Thanks to all who have welcomed me - I will be happy to see you all at the Pow-Wow.

Quote:
Originally posted by Satyr:

'ello Sylvan,

I am Satyr, I apologize for me tardiness in greeting ye, it is my understanding that you have exibited some for of nature control, I'd be interested in talking to you about the spiritual ramifications of such powers. I look forward to making your aquaintence at the Pow Wow.

... spiritual ramifications of my powers? What do you mean? frown

Hello Sylvan, I'm new here as well and I see that since you've gotta such a warm welcome I'd drop in see what this place is all about.

As far as Pagans being Satanists, they are two differnt types of things. Althought they may have some similar traits you should never confuse the two.

Archived