[OpNet] If it's not one thing, it's another.

Mithril

I just got a phone call from the RCMP. They tell me that my mother and four other members of CoMA were killed earlier today in a shootout with the RCMP outside of Yellowknife. They say it'll be all over the OpNet soon, but they wanted me to know first.

So, I'm an orphan now.

CoMA has claimed the life of my parents as well. They rigged their house to catch fire while my parents were sleeping, just because the child they adopted happened to be a Nova.

Let me know if you need to talk about it, we seem to be in a bit similar of a situation.

Quote:
Originally posted by Girl Made of Titanium:
I just got a phone call from the RCMP. They tell me that my mother and four other members of CoMA were killed earlier today in a shootout with the RCMP outside of Yellowknife. They say it'll be all over the OpNet soon, but they wanted me to know first.

So, I'm an orphan now.
More "martyrs" for them to dance in front of the cameras. I am sorry for your loss. I feel more sorry for you, now that your entire family is to be paraded as CoMA's poster children for their holy crusade against Novakind.

That ain't good. It don't mean nothing now but someday its going to right in your head. I know this. I'd be breaking some shit and that ain't everyone's style but you should try it. Sometimes it's just what the doc ordered.

Meghan,

I know that losing a parent is hard, whether you lose them to death or lose them to a different life. I have a hard time feeling sorry for the loss of a religious fanatic who arranged for you to be shot in an effort to kill you, but even so, she was your mother, and for that loss I am sorry.

All that being said, do not thing that you are now without family, because you are not. I consider you to be a kind of sister, and I doubt that I am alone in that feeling. You have lost your parents, but don't forget that you now have a great many siblings.

- Thoughtwave

Archived