Aberrant: Infinite Earth - What's next, guys?

The Traveler

If my doctor's appointment next week can do me any good, I might be back up to posting like I was, and maybe even running the setting that I had in mind.

The thing with my setting is that it will be very Doctor Who: You will be dropped into the middle of who knows where and who knows when with no clue what is going on until you blunder into the unknown and we see how everyone reacts. While the setting is drawn from a series that many of you will recognize, things had to be changed a bit to make them fit with the system and setting.

Well I think this is a bit early for the character themselves to suggest having not really traveled much with the group. But if pushed in the right direction in a manner.of speaking. You could travel to Shadow Walkers home galaxy. Lets just say its a trip on the wild side of things, but I am pretty sure it will not disappoint you due to its a highly creative concept.

- Professor here.

Silv, Bro, I love ya, but it's Universe, not Galaxy. Just... wanted to toss that clarification to ya. ^_^

If Justin doesn't have a plan and I don't see any real movement on a agreed course of action, I'll post my plan up. I hate to make it seem like I'm being bossy but if there's no real direction I am going to have to offer one.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah. That's unfortunate.

But I got good news... I haz a plan

1: Silv wants to head to his universe for a little change of pace and to give me a little time to plan for my next story

2: I am willing to run after Silv, or if the story pans out quick, I'll defer to another player.

3: I would like to arrange a improvement session in chat to plan out our improvements.

Okay, Tomorrow I would like to start embarking on our next trip. Unless Silv wants a little more time to plan and everyone else wants to work on improving their characters.

I will be working on The Professor tonight and helping Silv with his in a little bit. As everyone is aware I am also working on the MCMA campaign and I want to try to not get stressed out.

Archived