Aberrant: 200X - Getting caught up...

Doryoku

There's the Crush, of course, though now, me and Michael (Emperor Narcissist) have gotten the XWF to promote a Charity Event for the victims still struggling to cope. I've managed to round up a few friends to join in too, your brother among them. The Charity Event should be happening in a few weeks once we have all the details and permits worked out.

As for me, I've done a few movies and have a TV show on N!BO, called Valkyrie. Between that, some photoshoots and fashion shows, still traveling for XWF events, and spending time with Danielle whenever I can, I haven't had as much time for the Boards as I used too, and I've never cared for texting on my phone.

But I've been staying more often at my Whistler Penthouse, so I might be able to spend more time here.

Ryusei is going to participate? Wow... Never thought he'd actually consider to be in a XWF battle. Even if it was a charity exhibition.

You know... If Ryusei allowed I'd be happy to accompany him to the ring.

Just don't expect anything flashy, and I do intend to send some funds towards the event's charity function as well.

No Battles. It's the Meat Market for Ryusei. He's gonna be a piece of arm-candy for a lucky girl... or guy. smile

Seriously, nothing skeezy. It's just a chance for a lucky person to help out the victims of the Crush and spend some time with a real-life Nova. There might also be some predetermined Nights on the Town or other things offered, subject to the each individual's inclinations and abilities and what the XWF will allow - subject to liability and all that.

If you'd like to participate, tied in with you brother, or on your own, I'm sure it can be arranged.

Originally Posted By: Sunshine
Jaaaasooonnnn? Jaaaaaeeeel? Can I be arm-candy? angel1

I think you have to be of 'legal age' for this event, hon. It's for charity, but it smacks of sexual stuff, so I'm pretty sure that PU would collectively give birth to nova kittens if we allowed that. You can be arm candy all you want when the courts say you're a legal adult, alright?

Archived