Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Monster Academy - Chapter 2: Field trip

Justin OOC

With typical, confident aplomb, and still believing the others were following behind, Delilah tossed off her high-heeled sandals and slipped into the steamy baths with a sigh, if anything, wishing the water was even hotter. Delilah settled against the naturally formed rim of hot spring, half-closed eyes smoldering and the top halves of her globular breasts bobbing on the surface.

Lips curved in a playful grin, crimson hair hanging wetly across her shoulders and cleavage, Delilah waited and waited for the others to show, quickly growing bored after an entire minute. Her smile faded under an annoyed snit, and straightened up in the water to better present herself to anyone coming in, her sharp, obsidian nails caressing her silky flesh beneath the misty water.

Really, people have no focus or commitment here. We have homework to talk about and a hot spring to soak in. C'mon, people!

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: Skye Engel

The angelic girl paused, trying to decide if giving her name to this demoness would cause her issues later. But she knew it would be rude to not say something, so she just said, "I'm Skye. It is nice to meet you, Lilith." Without her real last name, she should be alright.

Turning, she looked expectantly at the two boys in the hall, waiting to see if they'd be rude or give her their names, too.

„Skye? What a lovely name for such a beautiful young lady.“, Lillith gave Skye a smile that showed her demonic nature. She loved to tease and this was an opportunity she couldn’t pass. Her dark eyes flashed briefly with a yellowish demonic glow as she took her time to ‚inspect‘ the blonde beauty. Lillith had more than enough experience determining body types and shapes just by a mere glance at someone’s clothing or stance. Skye must’ve felt like Lillith was stripping her bare naked with her eyes alone.

Kyohei’s remark didn’t escape her attention and she raised her voice a little just to make sure everyone heard her, „Why don’t we all go to the mixed springs – it should prove much easier to have a nice conversation if we all share the same pool...“

There were people who would’ve killed for this invitation...

"Darrik, and no, Skye can't come." Darrik's level gaze suggested he had something hidden behind those words, though he hoped that Skye did not recognize that or what he was thinking about. "School field trips aren't retreats, we have special homework that we're going to discuss in there. And I don't want our teacher upset again, Ms. Lilith."

He didn't even give Lilith a chance to respond moving off to the springs to forestall an argument he didn't want to get into.

Skye leaned lightly against the wall, watching silently as the two boys walked away. "I believe that you have somewhere else to be, demon," Skye said, willing to speak more openly with the human gone. She rested her hands on her hips, waiting for the demon to do something. Skye had decided that if it touched her, she was going to declare that an attack and go for her sword. There was no friendliness in her expression as she stared at the major demon.

Lillith watched Darrik her dark eyes barely slits. How dare he?, she crossed her arms under her massive assets and considered what she’d do with him when they were alone. Delilah will know more about him...

A wicked smile crossed her face before she settled her eyes on Skye who was obviously more relaxed now that the humans were gone.

„You haven’t seen a demon yet, my Angel – but I’m willing to indulge your curiosity, if you wish.“, another smile flashed over the succubus‘ perfectly sculpted face, she was obviously enjoying herself.

„You, my dear – you are a self-righteous one. Full of anger and fury, I can sense that. There’s also pain... pain that you’re trying to heal by causing more pain, a different kind of pain. What is it that you’re looking for? Your presence here is no coincedence and even though I resent that rude boy’s behaviour he was right about one thing. There are more important matters at hand that need to be attended to. I strongly believe that you will have your say in this matter, too. Don’t you? You’re here for the same reason I am here... you’ve lost someone.“

Lillith had put her hands on her generous hips granting her a more imposing stance as her eyes transfixed Skye’s. „My offer still stands, why don’t you join us in the springs. I won’t hurt you, I promise.“

Kyra entered the hot springs behind Delilah, and stripped down to her own bathing suit, sense they were going to the hot springs, of course, the suit was the one chosen by Delilah, which meant it showed off the girl's beauty quite marvelously. However the dragoness didn't have the understanding of her beauty that Delilah had, it was more of an innocent display then a deliberate one, or unconscious one, as in the succubus case.

Increadibly sharp hearing, however caused her to turn her head slightly as she listen to the conversation outside. "Something odd going outside, your mother talking to an.. angel?"

Click to reveal..

(12:24:26) ChatBot: (Kyra) rolls 2d6 and gets 3,4.

+ 9 [With Mind, Heightened Awareness, and Heighten Senses (Hearing)]

14 to listen in on the conversation just outside the hot springs, I assume that's enough, if it's not, I'll edit it out.

"Thanks for the armchair psychotherapy. But I'm not going to talk to you about whatever I'm feeling. And I have no reason to join some strangers for a talk about something I know nothing about," Skye said. This entire conversation was only stroking the flames of her anger. "I don't care about your loss. Anything bad that's happened to you is no doubt something that you deserve. You're a demon, evil and... evil."

She was about to join an entire school of them - she needed to learn to still her tongue rather than let fly with a multitude of insults. Calling a demon 'evil' wasn't an insult to most; they wore the title with pride.

"So run off to join your 'friends'," Skye added, waving her hand in a 'shooing' gesture. "I'll be doin' my own thing."

"I suppose you deserved your loss too, then? A pity you're not trying to do anything about it and instead decide to wallow in your misery. It does give your beautiful face a nice pout, though.", the Succubus of Succubi said with as much intended tease in her voice as possible. She liked this girl. Her righteous fury made her blind to so many simple and subtle things it would be too easy to make her snap.

Lillith briefly entertained that idea but discarded it... for now. There were really far more important things to deal with now than trying to convince a stubborn little Angel to put aside her prejudice and do something good and reasonable for a change.

"Why don't you send my regards to 'Youknowwho'? And no need to mention my name, they know who I am.", without much ado Lillith winked at Skye smiling at her revealing briefly her fangs.

"You don't know the first thing about me," Skye hissed, her hand hovering over her sword. With effort, she pretended to smooth out her clothing to hid the motion. "But I'll tell you something about me.

"I'm not your ficken messenger," Skye growled, looking at the demoness with narrowed eyes. "So you can tell 'Youknowwho' whatever you want."

She took a more defensive stance and asked, "Are you going, or not?"

Delilah's smile widened as she raked her eyes up and down Kara's long, lean figure with open admiration. Being just a bit would be nice, the teen succubus pondered, seeing Kara's long legs and having just stood next to her mother a few moments ago, seeing how short she was in comparison.

At Kyra's near-question, Delilah sat up straighter, cocking her head straining to hear what Kyra was hearing. Not hearing anything over the soft gurgling of the hot springs, Delilah shrugged, heavy bosom causing small waves to break and curl on the surface of the water.

"I don't hear anything," Delilah said, sinking deeper into the hot spring to bask on the caressing warmth. "But Mom talks to all sorts of people, and all sorts of people want to talk to Mom, and want to more than just 'talk' too."

In the men's bath Kyohei relaxed. Here he was safe, they would all be safe.

"I know they're here, I've got to find a way to draw them off."

He knew there was a way of course, to draw them to him. "Nothing is without it's cost, and it seems mine will be quite high."

Originally Posted By: Skye Engel

She took a more defensive stance and asked, "Are you going, or not?"

„Going... but not gone.“, Lillith answered turning around seductively showing Skye a nice profile view of her obscenely voluptous body. She didn’t want to waste her time with a stubborn little Angel and had more important things to do... like taking a nice warm bath.

The mother of all Succubi went to the hot springs smiling as she saw her daughter with Kyra obviously engaged in conversation. Unfortunately the men were missing. That’s something we should change.

Without much hesitation Lillith stripped naked piling her clothes next to the hot spring and elegantly glided into it with her unusual long legs. She had taken a spot right next to her daughter and leaned backwards arching her back and thrusting her mighty assets forward which were – unbelievably so – even larger than Delilahs huge breasts. If they Delilah came after her mother she still had some growing to do...

„So... when will the boys join us, honey?“, she asked innocently her eyes virtually caressing Kyra’s beautifully shaped body and implying just with her question that she expected someone to take care of that issue. It was just half as fun without the boys.

As silent as ever, Aria watched the confrontation between Lilith and Skye. It was very illuminating. She couldn't wait to see how it ended, but she was conscious of more and more people gathering in the baths, and what happened there could be important.

She stood up and unobtrusively slipped into the locker room. Once there she made sure she was alone.

A moment later and the locker room was empty again, and Aria was keeping an eye on all of them.

"I know the stories about this area, and the temple nearby."

He nodded. "The family that runs the temple is descended from an ancient clan of preists, Slayers of monsters, and exorcists. They are said to be sanctified with holy blood, and chosen by the kami."

He shrugged, and for the first time Darrik got a good view of the other male in the group. Kyohei was lean, but perfectly cut. He had the body not of a normal student, but of a man used to working out often and hard.

Darrik closed his eyes, though another piece to the puzzle seemed to pop up, lest it was a red herring. Regardless, another worry on the list. "Also, do you know of a girl who looks like..." he described the girl in the photo Aria had shown in detail, without mentioning where he had seen the girl.

"It provides some benefits, but it's hardly essential." Darrik got out of the pool as the answer was made clear, yet hardly reassuring in any way. "I can do whatever I need without it though. As for your question, the only place I've seen her is in the case file photos that Aria found. She was there with every person who disappeared. Would our hunter girl know divine magic?"

Originally Posted By: Lilith
"So... when will the boys join us, honey?"

Delilah pouted. "I'm not sure, they were right behind me. Aria isn't here either, probably couldn't find a bathing 'tiresome' enough. This is really annoying, we have to talk about our assignment and this is the best place." Delilah was in a huff and splashed at the water in irritation.

She looked over at her mother with big, purple eyes. "People - from the Monster World - have been going missing, Mom." Delilah's eyes suddenly widened. "You... you don't think they've gone missing, have you? They probably just went to Boys baths, but..." Delilah stood up in the hot spring, steamy water streaming from her golden flesh and drastic curves as she thrust a pointing finger up in the air in proclamation. "For their own good, we have to go check Boys Baths for Kyohei - and Darrik, I guess - to make sure they haven't gone missing and-"

"Kyohei isn't one of us..." Kyra tried to confirm as Delilah splashed through the hot spring to the other side and towards the exit, but the teen succubus was deeply concerned for the possibly missing Kyohei - and Darrik, I guess - and the chance to peek into the Boys Baths, and didn't stop.

"-and if he - they - have gone missing, I'm... well, I'm not sure what I'll do, but I'll be mad and annoyed for one- for two things!"

"I dunno what you're talking about," a familiar voice said behind him. Before Kyohei could even turn around, the blonde from before had slipped up from behind him. She must have been waiting next to the door; gracefully, she slipped her hand through his arm. "But it's also not my business. Let's go for a walk."

"Thank you, but I'm not-"

"Eh, that wasn't really a request," the girl - Skull? Ska? - said, her hand firmly around his bicep. Through the thin sleeve of his kimono, he could feel the tension in her hand. "It's more of an imperative."

Kyohei blinked at her, his eyes meeting her pretty blue ones. "What do you mean?"

"I mean," she said, looking up at him with utter serious and concern, "that you're not safe here. I can't really explain, but please... trust me. I want to help you."

Kyohei allowed her to lead him away. "Everyone is in danger here."

He Felt as though he was still being watched, and nodded once. He had a supsicion about who it was and figured she'd note his expression, and do as she would. He had the manner of a man who knew what was going on, and was going to try to stop it.

Once outside he looked to Skye. "Who sent you here?"

"My father," Skye said softly. Now that she was getting him away from them, she had a chance to really look at him. He was cute and she felt a slight blush crawl up her cheeks. It was nothing she could stop, a force of nature driven by teenage hormones. Trying to return her mind to the moment, she glanced away and added, "My mom died recently, and he thought it help me... I dunno. Move on or something."

Those blue eyes came back to him, considering and yet angelic. He could almost see the thoughts percolating. "So how much do you know about what's going on here? I mean really know?"

He's comfortable. I'm comfortable around him. It's nice. Skye wasn't sure why that was, but it only made her more determined to save him from the demons.

He looked at her sidelong and smiled. "That you're not fully human, but you're not like my other friends. That means you're Celestial."

He led her over to a bench in one of the gardens, particularly one that offered a good view of the surrounding area.

"No one who isn't human is truly safe here right now."

Skye frowned as he plopped onto a bench. She could try to physically drag him to his feet again and force him to come with her. However, she didn't want to wrestle with him. "I am," Skye admitted, shrugging as she joined him. "You're not, so how come you know so much?"

His statement that she was in danger wasn't a huge concern to her; she could take care of herself. If worst came to worst, she'd leave, though now she was going to try to get Kyohei out of here first, preferably before the succubus ate him.

Kyohei sighed. "I've been attending the Academy for a couple of weeks now. I'm no stranger to Yokai, or to Celestials."

He nodded. "I know what all of them are, and we're all friends. There's danger here, but not from any of them, or from you I'd wager. The threats alot more personal than that."

Darrik was stunned by Kyohei's words, more specifically, the stated intention to find the monster-hunting girl and the ease with which this could be done. By the time he recovered and went to stop Kyohei, the other boy had somehow vanished.

Not good, so the others would have to be warned, and Ms. Nekomone too. Darrik pulled on his clothes and raced off to the Co-ed Baths, face streaked with shock and worry.

Originally Posted By: Delilah Synn

"Kyohei isn't one of us..." Kyra tried to confirm as Delilah splashed through the hot spring to the other side and towards the exit, but the teen succubus was deeply concerned for the possibly missing Kyohei - and Darrik, I guess - and the chance to peek into the Boys Baths, and didn't stop.

"-and if he - they - have gone missing, I'm... well, I'm not sure what I'll do, but I'll be mad and annoyed for one- for two things!"

Lillith almost had to laugh and she couldn’t suppress a chuckle as she watched her daughter head for the boys bath.

The Demonmother sighed glancing briefly at Kyra. She would’ve preferred enjoying this stay fully, without worry and concern about the wellbeing of Delilah and her friends but unfortunately the danger was very true and very imminent. The Succubus Queen was sure the presence of the young Angel girl was no coincedence and that they all shared a common goal. But probably things would boil down to blaming the demons and monsters for the kidnappings.

If only she could take care of this matter alone but it was too late for that.

„Delilah...“, she half heartedly yelled after her daughter but knew it was too late. Her young daughter was already too far away. Without hesitation she stood up and followed her daughter, she simply couldn’t risk leaving her alone. „You should come with us, Kyra – it’s not safe if you stay alone.“

Skye let Kyohei finish talking before she shook her head. "Look, uh..."

"Kyohei."

"Nice to meet you, Kyohei. Anyway, as I was saying, you're not really friends with demons," Skye said softly. "I don't even know if you can be friends with angels either. We're... not human. Things are weird when you mix the three-"

"Do you think you're weird?" Kyohei asked quietly.

Skye looked shocked, but more that he'd realized her true nature than by his question. She'd thought as much before herself, so it was easy to nod and say, "Yeah, I'm weird. Not human, not angel... something inbetween. All I do know is that I'm me, and I have a job to do."

"Saving boys in hot springs?" Kyohei asked, grinning charmingly.

Skye returned his grin with a chuckle. "Yeah, something like that." Her smile softened. "I just don't think you know what you're getting into, and would like to help you."

"I appreciate that Skye, I do, but right now I'm worried about what's hunting us." He looked over to the corner of the garden and scowled.

"The others aren't really that bad Skye, they may not be human, but they aren't necessarily bad. Most of them are pretty nice most of the time."

He nodded to her. "Stay close. Be ready to run."

Kyra also followed, wearing the bathing suit and nothing else, if it was dangerous here by oneself, then her friend Delilah was in trouble, and all of her friends were in trouble. And for her friends to be in trouble meant that her horde was in trouble, for her friends were part of her horde. That thought, and that thought along, awoke a much more dangerous part of Kyra, the dragon within stretched her wings, and for a moment, flames began to burn in her eyes, just for a instant. She was able to control it for the moment, sense she hadn't found anyone in trouble.... yet.

"Right. Run," Skye sighed, reflecting that most of her life seemed to be running one place or another. Her mom had moved them around a lot, in part because she hunted on the side. For as long as Skye could remember, there had been drills about what to do if a demon attacked the house: all of them had involved Skye running. Her mother had been emphatic on that point: Skye was never, ever to engage a demon, only run when her mother said to run.

"So what are we running from, then?" Skye asked, slipping a hand under her shirt to the waistband of her jeans. The Crescent Moon Shard's hilt seemed to slip into her hand of its own volition. Kyohei may have said run but Skye was more than ready to stand and fight, too.

"Me, I'd imagine." The voice was decidedly female, as a young woman emerged from the bushes where he'd been staring. "There was never any hiding from you Kyohei." The girl was dressed as a servant, had long black hair and soft brown eyes. She was utterly unremarkable unless one could see her spirit. Her aura blazed with the powers of heaven, and her gaze was unfaltering.

"Haruna."

"So you do remember, I was beginning to think your time with the Yokai had dulled your memories of me, of our family, our work."

"It has made it so I could sleep at night, quite well. They are not the monsters we are told."

Suddenly Skye felt another presence, this one full of haughty disdain, right behind her. "And now we find you with a Halfblood, I really thought better of you Kyohei. I know Aoi and I raised you better."

"Karoma." Unlike the first girl, who looked to be about 12, The one behind them was easily eighteen, and flawlessly beautiful. She possessed the same dark hair, but her body was perfect, even the miko outfit she wore failed to hide it.

She looked to Skye. "You're the one who was charged with attending the detestable Yokai Academy. Why are you not there, This place is not meant for you. We have no quarrel with Celestials."

There was a cold menace to her words, and her own aura was truly massive.

"She's here because she wishes to be, same as me." Kyohei replied, knowing that with the two of them here he was right, they were behind the disappearances, or as his friends would come to understand it, the murders of the missing Yokai.

--------------------------

Where they were, the others all felt first one rapid expansion of monster energy, so much that even those without could feel it, then an even more massive outburst. Something was happening, something that couldn't be good. For her part, Ms. Nekomone felt them both and broke into a run from her room towards them, hoping it wasn't her students.

Delilah strutted through the soothingly elegant Hot Spring grounds with a combination of imperious hauteur and eager anticipation, which was impressive, dressed only in hot pink butt-floss. Coming out of the Boys Baths, Darrik nearly bumped into the trio of woman who ran from teenager to ancient, from beautiful to impossibly ravishing.

"Oh! Darrik! Is Kyohei in there?" Delilah asked, leaning over and around to peer into the Boys Baths with avid interest, her youthful yet voluptuous figure shifting and jiggling in unconscious display. "When you guys didn't show up in the co-ed baths, I began to get wor-"

Whatever else Lilith's youngest daughter was going to say was interrupted as she staggered, a hand going to Darrik's shoulder for support, her nose and tongue overloaded by the sense of explosive energy. The overwhelming Heavenly power made Delilah's very skin tingle almost painfully, and it was not at all pleasant.

"Oh no! Kyohei!" without further thought to the potential danger, Delilah rushed off in the direction she felt the immense power coming from. She just knew Kyohei was there and he was only human - if a very delicious looking one. She didn't know what she could do stop those who possessed such incredible power, but she wasn't going to abandon Kyohei either.

Delilah bounced and jiggled into the tableaux of Kyohei and the really pretty blond girl from the village standing in front of a bench, bracketed between a pair of brunettes, one younger than her and plain, the other older and very pretty, for a human. They were the ones radiating that scourging, Holy power.

Delilah took a deep, scared breath, then pointed at the two dangerous whatever they were, monster-hunters or something. "Don't hurt you Kyohei, whoever you are! And her either - don't hurt the beautiful blonde standing next to him either!" Delilah proclaimed as threateningly as a five-foot-five, fifteen year old girl who was sexier and more curvaceous than any fifteen year old girl had a right to be, dressed in a tiny, pink bikini could. Her purple eyes were hot, almost glowing, and her sharp, obsidian nails dug into the palms of her hands.

Skye turned her back to the human, making sure that the pissy angel wasn't at her back anymore. "Actually, my celestial father sent me, so you'll forgive me if I don't place much value in your words." Skye's voice may not have had the raw power that Karoma, but it was just as cold. "Last I knew, this was a place for vacation not pi-"

The appearance of the young succubus stopped Skye's words. She watched the free show of teenage indignation that Delilah put on, then looked over her shoulder at Kyohei. "Really?" she muttered, arching her eyebrows at him. Her look clearly expressed her opinion of his 'friend'.

Archived