Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Monster Academy - Chapter 2: Field trip

Justin OOC

Aria nodded at Darrik and said, "I found some things too...I need to speak with Kyohei, but you can tell me what you discovered as we go."

She looked around suddenly, and for the first time Darrick can remember, she actually looked nervous.

"We should hurry."

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"No, Aria." Darrik, already worried a little more by Aria's sudden state of nervousness, wasn't about to take the chance of her leaving the relative safety of the resort too. And besides, Delilah and the others shouldn't have left anyway, so why should he and Aria go to them? "I don't think it's the best idea to leave the resort."

Taking out and flipping open his cell phone, Darrik speed-dialed the number he had gotten from Kyohei, the person he hoped would see reason the most. Or at least the white lie he was about to give.

When Kyohei answered, Darrik went straight for the kill shot. "Kyohei, it's Darrik. Ms. Nekomone knows what you're doing wants you back here as fast as you can go. She really isn't happy with you three."

"Good. See you." Darrik hung up and looked over to Aria. "Now we go and let Ms. Nekomone know what been going on. But first, what we've found out." As he started off with Aria, he began his description of his discovery in a quiet tone. "When you decided to monopolize the case file, I chose to walk around the resort and see if there was magic involved here. In fact, the resort and the whole surrounding area is up to the armpits in the residue of Divine magic. Be it monster or human, whoever did this put up spells that are rather strong, and whatever else, I know they aren't healing spells. Even if it's only a monster-detection spell- well we know that's bad enough. What's your digging reveal?"

"Oh poo!" Delilah pouted, folding her arms beneath her prominent bosom. "I can't believe they tattled, that's so childish." The teen temptress gave a put-upon sigh and began heading back to the Hot Springs resort, her friends in tow.

"I guess we should head back." Suddenly, Delilah stopped, snapping her fingers. "Hey! Let's say we were looking for leads in the village. Maybe people we disappearing here instead of the Hot Springs, that makes sense right?" Delilah pondered, not taking into account her and Kyra's bags of clothing Kyohei was carrying.

Aria shook her head. "The resort is not safe, Darrik. You're acting on impulse and making mistakes. And I'm not monopolizing the case file...anyone who wants to see it is welcome to it. I was just the first one of us to ASK."

She was definitely frazzled, to be so visibly and easily irritated.

"What I found is that the tourists who vanished were most likely all monsters. Additionally, they either were, or were pretending to be, powerful ones. Someone, or something, is hunting monsters and there's a lead to follow up on in the file."

Aria riffled through the manila folder and came up with a stack of photographs. "These are stills taken of the guests who vanished. Look in the background of each."

She tapped her finger on each shot as Darrik looked at them. In each one there was a girl somewhere in the background wearing a servant's dress. She was always doing something...but she was also in every shot.

"She was keeping an eye on them," Aria said, looking over her shoulder again. "I don't know if she's the one responsible, but if she's not she will probably know who...or what...is." She took the photos back and closed the file again. "Unfortunately, it's not safe for any of us to approach her. If she IS the culprit, she's defeated creatures much older and stronger than us. Except one of us is not a monster, and no one human has vanished from that place, at least as far as I can see. That's why we need Kyohei to follow up on this."

Her eyes followed the teenagers with keen interest waiting for an opportune moment to reveal herself. If things weren’t so dire about the random disappearances she would’ve taken her time to actually enjoy the nice Hot Springs. On the other hand, there was always time for joy.

Her eyes flickered with demonic yellowish sparkle before they became the dark black that looked like black holes. Both men and women got easily lost in her gaze if not one of her other, more prominent features distracted them first.

Wearing a black tube top that just wrapped underneath her impressive chest and showed more cleavage than any big chested woman would ever dare to reveal Lillith stepped out of the shadows and blocked straight the path to the resort. Black leather pants that hugged her incredibly long legs and shapily thighs molded into overknee boots with 8 inch stilettos. Her pale skin looked like porcelaine in the twillight of the descending sun. Her waist was impossibly thin granting her an hourglass figure that couldn’t be possibly human, yet she stood there in full height and glory. Lillith, THE Lillith, hands resting on her generous hips, chest thrust out and a look in her eyes that was both enticing and intimidating.

She was about to vent some of her anger about the recklessness of her daughter when her eyes settled on Kyohei making her gasp for a moment, as if she had seen a ghost. Having lost her momentum she tried to regain some of her composure looking back at her daughter.

„You, young lady are in...“, she pointed with a finger at her doing the whole I’m-a-pissed-off-mother-routine before she broke her mien with a heartmelting smile.

„Come here, honey – I missed you!“, arms held wide she stepped towards her daughter heralding a hug of epic proportions...

"Mommy!" Delilah squealed joyfully, seeing the familiar, impossibly figured woman standing in front of her. Kyohei and Kyra found themselves abandoned as Delilah dropped their arms and launched herself into her mother's embrace. With her extra height and towering heels, Lilith loomed over her daughter, but Delilah didn't mind, her face pillowed on top of her mother's chest, her legs dangling several inches off the ground, hugging her tight. It was impressive, and maybe almost physically impossible, that two women with such drastic curvature were able to press themselves so closely together. The roiling sensations spilling off Kyohei and Kyra tickled their silky skin.

"I missed you! What are you doing here?" Delilah asked, before squirming a little until her mother let her drop down to her feet. The teen succubus was glad to see her mother again. She had grown up with her in the Human World and they were very close, and it was only after she started attending Monster Academy that she spent any length of time away from her. A sudden though made her worry at her lush underlip.

"I'm allowed to be here, y'know, mom. It's a school thing, I swear. I didn't sneak away or anything. Oh!" Delilah darted back to Kyohei and Kyra, who were still staring at Lilith in awestruck shock. She grabbed their hands and yanked them over to introduce them to her mother. "Mom, these are some of my friends, Kyohei and Kyra. Guys, this is my mom, Lilith. Yes, that Lilith." Delilah beamed as she stepped next to her mother.

In the deepening dusk, Delilah's lavender eyes were lambent and almost serious as she looked up at her myth-wrapped mother, her voice soft, pitched for Lilith's ears alone. "I think Kyo might be... the one. I think I want him to be."

Lillith smiled at her offspring bending down to plant a kiss on Delilahs forehead trying to hide the torrent of emotions her words had caused inside. The tall seductress glanced sideways to Kyohei trying to remain nonchalant about what Delilah just said and smiled at her again.

„If you believe in it...“, why on earth did he cause so much turmoil in her heart. Something about his...

Lillith didn’t realize that her mouth was half-opened as if she wanted to say something more and either forget it or didn’t dare to speak out loud. Her behaviour was definitely odd and unusual and she couldn’t do anything about it.

„Delilah, sweet Delilah...“, Lilliths singsong voice sounding like the most beautiful melody. „What amazing friends you’ve found – I’m sure we’ll find some time more appropriate to get acquainted but why don’t we return to the resort now. I’d like to talk with an old friend of mine and once I’m done with that you can tell me why you are here, honey.“, she paused briefly taking a trademark breath to gather her thoughts. Everyone who knew Delilah could tell where she got that from after watching Lillith...

„How beautiful you’ve become, have you tested the Hot Springs yet?“, she tried to divert Delilah’s attention from Kyohei – not him as a person but the topic Kyohei. That young boy... she knew him... she knew him.

Kyohei just stared. It was totally clear where Delilah got her looks. "Wow."

He managed to close his mouth, and was quite thankful he had the bags. It allowed him to hide a certain biological reaction. "It's very nice to meet you ma'am."

His manners intact he nodded to Kyra, that she should introduce herself too.

"We really should get going soon."

Originally Posted By: SalmonMax
Aria shook her head. "The resort is not safe, Darrik. You're acting on impulse and making mistakes. And I'm not monopolizing the case file...anyone who wants to see it is welcome to it. I was just the first one of us to ASK."

She was definitely frazzled, to be so visibly and easily irritated.

Darrik fiercely scowled back. "At least we can much better keep track of each other here, not to mention that Ms. Nekomone strictly told us that we have to stay here. What's impulsive and mistaken is you running off and breaking the rules too simply because they're in the town."

They paused for a moment, and then Darrik sighed embarrassed. "I think that's enough bickering from both of us. What did you find?"

Originally Posted By: SalmonMax

"What I found is that the tourists who vanished were most likely all monsters. Additionally, they either were, or were pretending to be, powerful ones. Someone, or something, is hunting monsters and there's a lead to follow up on in the file."

Aria riffled through the manila folder and came up with a stack of photographs. "These are stills taken of the guests who vanished. Look in the background of each."

She tapped her finger on each shot as Darrik looked at them. In each one there was a girl somewhere in the background wearing a servant's dress. She was always doing something...but she was also in every shot.

"She was keeping an eye on them," Aria said, looking over her shoulder again. "I don't know if she's the one responsible, but if she's not she will probably know who...or what...is." She took the photos back and closed the file again. "Unfortunately, it's not safe for any of us to approach her. If she IS the culprit, she's defeated creatures much older and stronger than us. Except one of us is not a monster, and no one human has vanished from that place, at least as far as I can see. That's why we need Kyohei to follow up on this."

Darrik touched a finger to the bridge of his nose absent-minded, then nodded. "Sounds reasonable. Still, I think you're going to have to run this by Ms. Nekomone, since once she hears of Delilah's escapade, she's going to be less, less willing to allow us latitude. Come on, let's talk to her."

He continued onward, thinking along the way.

Delilah glowed under her mother's regard, pig-tails swinging enthusiastically while she led the group back to the Hot Springs (with occasional correction by Kyohei), excitedly talking, her voice a lighter, younger echo of Lilith's mellifluous tones. She bounced and jiggled animatedly, swinging arms with Lilith and Kyra, and flashing Kyohei a bright smile, thanking him for carrying the bags.

"Nah, we haven't had time for the Hot Springs yet, Mom. Kyra, she didn't have any of the right clothes - this is, like, totally her first time here, y'know, here? Right, so we had to that first - oh, you have to help me with Aria - she's another friend and my room-mate - she's, like, completely repressed and stuff. I was going to help her with clothes too, but she sneak away or something - Hey! What's Darrik been doing? He's another friend, Mom. He used to help with my homework, but he's been all goo-goo for Jezebelle lately and said he's not gonna help anymore - which is fine! Kyo said he'd will. But I don't think it's really faur, y'know, I did let him..."

Like soothing background noise, Delilah's incessant chatter distracted them and they found themselves back at the Hot Springs resort before they realized it.

The young dragoness was somewhat taken aback by Lilith's sudden appearance, the most powerful succubus in existence was not someone to be taken lightly. Still, she seemed to be fairly nice, but then, she should be, and Kyra bowed as benefit's a princess somewhat out of her element. Still, a dragon who was unsure of herself with regards to another power, should be polite. "Greetings, Lady, it is a pleasure to meet you."

Lillith listened carefully to her daughters excourse about her newfound friends and the reason for their presence in this... cursed place. She was happy to see her daughter enjoy herself and obviously having found some good friends but at the same time she was worried... worried that her daughter may be the next victim of the foul power that was responsible for the dissappearance of several monsters, including some of her closest friends.

Delilah was so young – it was refreshing watching her and she was proud that she didn’t turn out to be a dissappointment like so many before. She remembered that she had almost given up hope until she met... him. The Succubus suddenly widened her eyes as her gaze settled briefly on Kyohei and just for the briefest moment, just a blink of her eyes, she saw...

„It can’t be...“, she whispered in awe, one hand raised up against her mouth as if she could put the words back and make them unspoken – and most importantly unheard. Fortunately Delilah kept talking without a break and there was a good chance no one had noticed Lillith’s short loss of composure.

Finally Delilah came to a finish (or maybe she just ran out of breath...) and Kyra took her chance to introduce herself to the first Succubus, Lillith.

Originally Posted By: Kyradathea

Still, a dragon who was unsure of herself with regards to another power, should be polite. "Greetings, Lady, it is a pleasure to meet you."

Lillith’s smile couldn’t have been more magical or enticing. The incredibly voluptous creature bowed gracefully in respect, „The pleasure is absolutely mine, sweet princess. I have yet to see such a remarkably beautiful... dragoness like you. I’d love to see your true form, maybe I may visit your school once we’re finished here? Of course, only if you don’t mind having me as your guest...“

It seemed hard to deny her request as Lillith’s voice and grace was of such entrancing quality that it felt wrong to say „no“.

With Lilith accompanying them, Kyohei felt a little less worried. She is a powerful monster, older than some of the Monster Lords even.

They made it safely back without incident, for which he was greatful. After depositing the spoils of their excursion in the girls' room, He led them back into the main lobby, looking to find Miss Nekomone.

(OOC everyone is now at the Inn, post as you will.)

Skye followed along behind the demons. She'd caught their 'scent' in the clothing store and had drifted along behind them, never really paying them any attention. She wasn't sure why she was following them; she was forbidden from doing anything about them, but she was also bored.

Vacation. The word was stupid, as if she could unwind and feel good here. Mom had died here - well, not here-here. Japan-here. But once Dad had heard that she and Mom had come here every year for Skye's birthday, he'd insisted. Then her left her here, apparently not getting the concept that it had been special because it'd been her and Mom's place. Being here alone was just painful.

So she was following Yokai around, mostly because that wasn't what she normally did while at the springs. Even though she was technically hunting them, it wasn't anything she'd done with Mom before. Not in reality. And it wasn't like she could do anything.

Skye sighed to herself as she dropped onto a bench outside, where she could still sense the demons inside the building. This is lame.

But it's better than crying into a hot spring because Mom's not here.

Darrik found Ms. Nekomone within a few minutes, and told her about the dragon princess and the succubus and Kyohei going off the grounds to shop. Then he quickly departed, as any student would to avoid the radius of an irate teacher. Admittedly, he'd forgotten to mention what Aria and he had separately discovered, but it would come soon enough.

Then he found the group in the lobby. Darrik had been about to launch in verbally full throttle, but his words jammed as he saw the older succubi incoming. An unconscious lick of the tongue hidden behind his teeth occurred, but then he recovered his frustration and focused on Delilah, and not what he suspected to be her mom. "What were you thinking?!" He demanded, "She said not to leave the grounds, and there's more than one reason to actually listen to her!"

Aria, at first following Darrick's footsteps, remained in the room with Ms Nekomone after Darrick went out to meet and shout at Delilah. She went forward with the case file and produced one of the photographs, putting her finger next to the girl's face.

"We need to find out who she is. If she works here or is merely a frequent guest. Also, none of us should ever be alone from this point forward. There is evidence to suggest a hunter is operating in this area, and at this hot spring in particular."

Miss Nekomone nodded when Darrik told her about the others. "I'll deal with them, when they get back."

When Aria came to her she nodded. "I figured you would be the one to see it. I agree that no one should be alone, including you Aria, so stick to one of the students. I put out my own feelers, but I've yet to discern who she is. The owners actually don't recognize her, so be on your guard."

Originally Posted By: Darrik

Then he found the group in the lobby. Darrik had been about to launch in verbally full throttle, but his words jammed as he saw the older succubi incoming. An unconscious lick of the tongue hidden behind his teeth occurred, but then he recovered his frustration and focused on Delilah, and not what he suspected to be her mom. "What were you thinking?!" He demanded, "She said not to leave the grounds, and there's more than one reason to actually listen to her!"

Lillith raised an amused eyebrow at the young Warlock and placed a slender, yet extremely enticing finger on his lips while she bent forward to grant him sight of the deepest cleavage mankind has ever seen.

„Calm down, young one. I’ve been keeping an eye on your friends and my daughter, of course.“, the incredibly sultry and seductive Succubus walked around Darrik as if checking him out and walked back to her daughters side, hips swaying hypnotically. Darrik’s assumption was right the woman he saw with her friends must’ve been Delilah’s mother, there was no doubt at all

„There’s no reason to be upset... is there?“, she winked at him with a heartmelting smile and took a deep bustswelling breath making her tubetop almost burst.

There was absolutely no doubt who's mother she was...

"I'm always on my guard," Aria replied with unusual forthrightness. "It's strange they don't recognize her. She's clearly been here fairly often, and has a distinctive appearance." She looked from the case file to Ms Nekomone.

"Is there anything else we should know that you haven't told us?"

Skye remained on her bench as she dug out a cigarette. It gave her a reason to be sitting out here and doing nothing; plus it pissed off her father, which was a plus. And she'd been told that she didn't have to worry about things like cancer, so why the hell not?

Carefully, she looked into the lobby again, noting the new arrival and staring at the women. One of them was familiar; one of them was someone she should know. The blond racked her brain, trying to figure out who this was-

It dawned on her suddenly: one of them was Lilith. "Schisse," she growled, feeling herself tense up. It was one thing to know she couldn't attack demons unless they attacked her; it was another thing to be faced with a demon she knew she couldn't beat. She touched her side, feeling the lump of hardness that was the Crescent Moon Shard. It made her feel a little better to be armed.

She probably shouldn't be here. But she remained, staring at the women because that's what any normal mortal would be doing: staring at the insane hotness and wondering if lusting after a woman like this made her bisexual.

Click to reveal..
No, she's not visibly wearing a sword.

"Is there? Nyah!" Delilah echoed, blowing Darrik a raspberry as she leaned forward and inhaled in imitation of her mother, her kimono gaping dangerously wide in distracting display. Despite being much shorter and younger than Lilith, red-haired to her black, and even her exaggerated curves not yet as lush, there was no doubt these two women were related.

Delilah straightened with a sniff, her lavish anatomy ceasing its undulating motions several long seconds later. "No worries, Darrik, we didn't even leave the village, even though we've could've used to real city to do some real shopping. Besides," Delilah gave her former tutor a confident smirk, "Ms. Nekomone would have wanted us to go into the village, if she really thought about it you know. Kyra didn't have any of the right clothing and would have stuck. Now she doesn't."

Sure of her suspect logic, Delilah strutted deeper into the Hot Springs, amused by the emotions roiling through the warlock. "C'mon Mom, you haven't met Aria yet, she's my room-mate. She's cute, but is soooo prim and straight-laced. She needs to loosen up, hopefully the hot springs will help, after we do our homework, of course, blah, blah, blah..."

As she chattered on, Delilah tasted an intriguing bouquet of rebellious annoyance and confused, awkward desire on her tongue. Before she sashayed around a corner, she glanced over a slender shoulder and saw a blond girl sitting on a bench, a cigarette dangling from her lip, looking their way. Wow! She's gorgeous and soooo yummy, but not bitchy or mean like Jezebelle... Maybe...

The adolescent succubus twisted one of her vibrant red pig-tails around a finger as she giggled then gave the girl a friendly wave, honest and without artifice. Then Delilah pursed her full lips and blew her stunning, unknown - and maybe curious? - admirer an enticing kiss before slipping around the corner and out of sight.

Miss Nekomone nodded. "Then let's go see if it is who I think it is." With that she left, nodding for Aria to follow her.

There was a slight twitch that Lilth could see in Kyohei. He had noticed the blonde girl too. Something in his posture gave away the truth, that he knew she was like the others.

He looked to Darrik. "We're back before sundown, so it's alright. The disappearances occurred at night."

Kyra was confused a bit, and she looked over at Darrik, then at Lilith, then over at Deliliah, then at the teacher.. and she growled softly under her breath.. the growl sounding more like that of a wild animal, more like something that should come from more of a tiger then woman. Mostly it was a bit of the dragon frustration was coming though. To many things coming at her at once, that she didn't understand, she didn't like it, and it was starting to irritate her.

Struggled for self control, she comes up with an idea for something to do. "Perhaps a soak in the hot springs, while we talk?" That at least she understood, everyone got into the water and relaxed.

Skye felt her eyebrows jump and her face flushed as the younger succubus blew her a kiss. That götter-verdammt, geile schlampe… thinks that anyone is just her sexual conquest. Skye glanced away, but she could smell that the woman was retreating. She growled and ground out her cigarette on the ground, then dropped the butt in a cleverly concealed trash can nearby.

She glanced at the group one more time – and that was when she realized that the ‘scents’ she was getting didn’t match the number of people there. Someone there wasn’t a yokai – which meant that they were a human victim. “Dreckige Hure!” she snarled, already in motion. She couldn’t just stand by if a human was about to be killed, whatever the rules said. She knew she shouldn’t, but her mother had taught her too well: humans had to be protected from the Yokai – no matter the personal cost. “Fick dich, dumme schlampe! I’ll kick your arsch back to Holle before I let you hurt him!” she added in a soft mutter.

She entered the building a room behind them, following them at a distance. Hopefully, the human would separate from the others and she could get him out of here. That’d be the best outcome.

She tried not to consider the worst.

Click to reveal.. (The cursing, without which we wouldn't have teenaged Skye)
götter-verdammt, geile schlampe - gods-damned, horny bitch

Dreckige Hure – dirty whore.

Fick dich, dumme schlampe – Fuck you, you dumb bitch.

Arsch – ass

Holle – hell

As Kyohei turned to head to the change-rooms, Delilah gave him a playful smack on the ass then wrapped her arms around his waist as she hugged him from behind, her taut, tremendous breasts pressing firmly into his back. "Don't be silly, Kyo. It'll be easier to talk in the shared baths, don't cha think?" Her slender arms tightened around him, enough to steal his breath - or it just might have been the feeling of her body molding to his. "Doesn't it make more sense to be close together, so we don't be overheard."

Throat tight, desperately hoping Delilah's hands didn't drift any lower, Kyohei nodded in vigorous agreement. "Uh... um, I guess... that makes sense, Delilah..." He carefully avoided looking back at the young succubus clinging to his back and the more mature one standing several steps with an amused smirk on her face. "I'll see you there, all of you."

"Goody!" Delilah squealed, letting Kyohei retreat as she turned to the other girls and gave them a bright grin, thrusting a finger straight up in exclamation. "Let's go, girls!"

With a flourish, Delilah tossed off her kimono, her meager modesty barely maintained by her heavily overburdened fluorescent pink bikini. Without a backwards glanced, Delilah strutted away, round hips and crimson pig-tails swaying enticingly... heading directly for the co-ed baths rather than the change-rooms, which in her case, would apparently be unnecessary.

Aria sat heavily down on a bench beside the changing room doors and sighed. "She always does this. It's impossible to talk about anything serious when she's involved."

Just like it's impossible to talk about anything not-serious when I'm involved, I suppose.

"I'll meet you in the baths in a minute," she added out loud.

It wasn't something she made a big deal over, but even in human form Aria wasn't wild about being immersed in water. It made her best defense completely useless which, in this place, was a thought to give her pause.

"Typical Delilah." Darrik muttered once she was out of earshot. In any case, he would need to tell them about the spells cast over the area, so he would change for the springs after all. As he began to make his way out, he noticed a blond girl getting up from where she was sitting, but he was preoccupied with the case and so paid little note.

Though with what they did have, there wasn't much to put together.

The trip took him back to his room to change and get swimwear, and his slow, thoughtful pace took him a bit longer than the others. Thus, he saw the same blond girl from earlier, except this time, he noted that she seemed to be heading in the direction generally of the Hot Springs.

And her expression was dark and downright alarming. In his current state of heightened mental worrying, Darrik felt it worth quietly following her.

Click to reveal..

Stealth roll (Silent Movement bonus)

Rolled 4 + Body 3 + Stealth 2 + Silent Movement 1 = 10

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2815686/

Skye hadn't gotten far along before she realized she was being followed. Stopping in her tracks, she turned around, barely picking out the shape lurking in the shadows.

"I see you," she said crisply, putting her hands on her hips and forcing a smile. She put a flirty edge to it as she said, "If you want to talk to a girl, you should just do it. Otherwise, we might get the wrong idea about your intentions."

Click to reveal..
Skye's check for seeing or hearing Darrik: 10

Mind check as a spot check +5 (1d6=2, 1d6=3)

Not sure how to handle this; first is Darrik or Skye the active character (important in a tie). However, if Silent Movement doesn't make him harder to spot, she beat him by one to see or sense him, since neither relies on sound. That's the assumption I'm working on here.

Will edit as necessary.

Darrik forced a smile too, although his was more obscured somewhat by the darkness around him. He chuckled lightly, half-amused, half-serious.

"I could say the same to you. Delilah is like, wow, and Kyohei makes the girls swoon, so I can understand. You did looked steamed up, jealous?"

"Men." Skye's sneer was accompanied by an eye-roll. "I can't just be walking along, doing something else. No, because I'm pretty and I'm talking to boys, I must be sexually interested in them."

She turned and jabbed a finger at Kyohei. "'Playa', learn that a woman can talk to a man... well, a boy, and not be thinking about how hot it would be to bone them. The world doesn't revolve around sex."

She gave Darrik a similar gesture, her slim finger stabbing the air between them. "And you, need to mind your own ficken business." Especially since you're a demon! "A girl can go wherever she wants and has the right to not be stalked by creeps. Verstehen sie, mein kind?"

Skye paused and straightened up, tugging her swear shirt straight and evening out the ties on the hood. Then she looked at both of them and gave them a genuine smile. "Now, do you want to start again, with maybe hellos and a nice exchange of names, or are you going to continue to be creepy and rude in turns?"

Click to reveal..
ficken = fucking

Verstehen Sie, mein Kind? = Understand, child?

Using Intimidation + Mind to project a 'tough girl' (pg 86) image, but not a hostile one: Mind + Intimidation +6 (1d6=3, 1d6=1) = 10 total

Even if Lillith looked not a single day over twenty she was an ancient creature who had lived many many Millenia. Still she enjoyed the basic pleasures of live without being jaded. She couldn’t stop smiling as she watched her daughter Delilah virtually create havoc and chaos by just being her. It was good that she could create such an effect, it meant she was on the right path of becoming a full fledged Succubus.

Kyohei’s presence was both pleasant and alarming and now that Delilah had revealed he could be the one she couldn’t ignore it anymore. It’s a sign, an omen, I’m sure it is..., she thought to herself. It couldn’t be coincedence. She stopped long ago believing there was such as thing like coincedence.

Just as she wanted to follow up on the conversation (and teasing) she picked up a scent, a very distinct and intensive scent of... an Angel?. It instantly piqued her attention and curiosity and she quickly found the one – a blonde beauty with a furious aura.

Originally Posted By: Skye
She turned and jabbed a finger at Kyohei. "'Playa', learn that a woman can talk to a man... well, a boy, and not be thinking about how hot it would be to bone them. The world doesn't revolve around sex."

„But... it does.“, Lillith added smiling at the young Woman. „It really does... my name is Lillith and you are?“, the avatar of lust and desire inquired making hearts beat faster by the mere sound of her sultry voice. There was no doubt that she was the one and only true Lillith.

Skye had sensed the new arrival, but it didn't help her prepare for who that was. At the sight of the unnaturally young succubus, Skye had to stop her grab for her sword. She did take a step to the side and back, putting herself against the wall rather than being exposed to another demon coming up behind her.

"To someone like you, sex would be the all-and-everything," Skye said, swallowing her fear. Hyper-aware of the unknowing human caught in events he couldn't understand, she added, "You look like a woman who always thinks sex is important because its how she gets everything in life. You're welcome to your opinion."

The angelic girl paused, trying to decide if giving her name to this demoness would cause her issues later. But she knew it would be rude to not say something, so she just said, "I'm Skye. It is nice to meet you, Lilith." Without her real last name, she should be alright.

Turning, she looked expectantly at the two boys in the hall, waiting to see if they'd be rude or give her their names, too.

"I stand rebuked then. My apologies."

The arrival of Lilith stirred something within Kyohei and he hardly noticed much else. With the exchange of names, he smiled. "It is nice to meet you Skye."

He looked to Lilith and nodded, "Lady." and then headed off for the Men's spring.

Archived